Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 525 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 575 625 1025 1525 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33433
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBigG  [View Original Post]
    I think she's worth it myself, in fact I made an account on here just so I could mention how good she is at what she does.
    Bahahaha nice try.

  2. #33432
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any intel on this one?. Not really into females this size but its something about her look.

    https://callescort.org/904-531-8095
    Check your messages.

  3. #33431

    "Billy" Tiddy Tat

    I have asked about her on this board with no results.

    She has a distinctive "Billy" tattoo on her tit.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any intel on this one?. Not really into females this size but its something about her look.

    https://callescort.org/904-531-8095

  4. #33430

    Slip and slide

    Quote Originally Posted by MichFan1  [View Original Post]
    Which Lexi are you speaking of? Slip and Slide?
    Yes I am. Although she has some rules. No CIM and she makes you pull out even with a hat on. But, she's decent looking and can sure bounce it in the backseat.

  5. #33429

    To add to Rich's wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    You can usually tell by the wording, spelling and very poor grammar that these types of ads are bogus. Don't fall for the deposit scam..
    Not to dissuade new business (because who doesn't like a new girl), but if you can't find history on them, and it looks to good to be true. Then it probably is.

  6. #33428

    Angel

    Do anyone have any intel on this one?. Not really into females this size but its something about her look.

    https://callescort.org/904-531-8095

  7. #33427

    Ariiana

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Hit this snarky little ho Ariiana up this morning asking about avail and rates. Her pics look good, but apparently that's only on the outside. I question her donations 240 & hhr 400 hr.

    And she insults me then threatens to expose my cheap ass on here and threatens me. If yall giving out that kinda dough. I got some property near the old landing you might be interested in buying. $100/ acre for bridge views. Some of these princesses actually think they pussy is gold sm. Tell these bitches to upsell after they done a good job. Its called a tip but all they want to let you do is stick your tip in for 2 minutes. The nerve lmao.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/885956584854

    Won't let me attach a pic so she prolly going to erase that link jsyk. Over these crackheads.
    I think she's worth it myself, in fact I made an account on here just so I could mention how good she is at what she does.

  8. #33426

    About this UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    If it's negotiable I'll partake.

    She quoted $200 for 20 minutes.

    I just hit lex in her car for a $100 QV. Which was dang good.

    She won't get much help if she wants $200 for a QV.
    I knew looking at that body (albeit, limited angle view), that she would be pricey. Of course, looks alone doesn't mean one should charge an arm and a leg! Like you, she won't be getting my mula. Don't these girls know it's better to get some reviews under your belt first, before you start charging these exorbitant fees!? SMH.

  9. #33425

    Which Lexi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    If it's negotiable I'll partake.

    She quoted $200 for 20 minutes.

    I just hit lex in her car for a $100 QV. Which was dang good.

    She won't get much help if she wants $200 for a QV.
    Which Lexi are you speaking of? Slip and Slide?

  10. #33424

    I contacted her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Hey LLP,

    If you have her contact info, PM me, please.

    Jay.
    If it's negotiable I'll partake.

    She quoted $200 for 20 minutes.

    I just hit lex in her car for a $100 QV. Which was dang good.

    She won't get much help if she wants $200 for a QV.

  11. #33423

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie123  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'm visiting Jax soon and found 2 girls I would like to meet and was wondering. If anyone has had experience with them in the past.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164319497.
    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164302679.
    Help valued.
    You can usually tell by the wording, spelling and very poor grammar that these types of ads are bogus. Don't fall for the deposit scam.

    Rich.

  12. #33422

    Look fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie123  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'm visiting Jax soon and found 2 girls I would like to meet and was wondering.

    If anyone has had experience with them in the past.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164319497.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164302679.

    Help valued.
    These ads just scream fake / scam.

  13. #33421

    Visiting Jax soon

    Hi guys, I'm visiting Jax soon and found 2 girls I would like to meet and was wondering.

    If anyone has had experience with them in the past.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164319497.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164302679.

    Help valued.

  14. #33420

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Her breasts were beautiful before the cancer, hence her desire to leave her shirt on. Cancer can back, as it so often does, and took one of the sweetest, most down-to-earth ladies I ever met in this hobby. I'm sure she had a history, she acknowledged as much, but Nikki was nice. She took wonderful care of me. I miss her.
    It's sad to hear she passed away that long ago and didn't know. I know about the cancer and yeah she was always so sweet. She will be missed for sure.

  15. #33419
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Hit this snarky little ho Ariiana up this morning asking about avail and rates. Her pics look good, but apparently that's only on the outside. I question her donations 240 & hhr 400 hr.

    And she insults me then threatens to expose my cheap ass on here and threatens me. If yall giving out that kinda dough. I got some property near the old landing you might be interested in buying. $100/ acre for bridge views. Some of these princesses actually think they pussy is gold sm. Tell these bitches to upsell after they done a good job. Its called a tip but all they want to let you do is stick your tip in for 2 minutes. The nerve lmao.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/885956584854

    Won't let me attach a pic so she prolly going to erase that link jsyk. Over these crackheads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape