Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 525 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 575 625 1025 1525 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33423

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie123  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'm visiting Jax soon and found 2 girls I would like to meet and was wondering. If anyone has had experience with them in the past.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164319497.
    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164302679.
    Help valued.
    You can usually tell by the wording, spelling and very poor grammar that these types of ads are bogus. Don't fall for the deposit scam.

    Rich.

  2. #33422

    Look fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie123  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'm visiting Jax soon and found 2 girls I would like to meet and was wondering.

    If anyone has had experience with them in the past.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164319497.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164302679.

    Help valued.
    These ads just scream fake / scam.

  3. #33421

    Visiting Jax soon

    Hi guys, I'm visiting Jax soon and found 2 girls I would like to meet and was wondering.

    If anyone has had experience with them in the past.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164319497.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164302679.

    Help valued.

  4. #33420

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Her breasts were beautiful before the cancer, hence her desire to leave her shirt on. Cancer can back, as it so often does, and took one of the sweetest, most down-to-earth ladies I ever met in this hobby. I'm sure she had a history, she acknowledged as much, but Nikki was nice. She took wonderful care of me. I miss her.
    It's sad to hear she passed away that long ago and didn't know. I know about the cancer and yeah she was always so sweet. She will be missed for sure.

  5. #33419
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Hit this snarky little ho Ariiana up this morning asking about avail and rates. Her pics look good, but apparently that's only on the outside. I question her donations 240 & hhr 400 hr.

    And she insults me then threatens to expose my cheap ass on here and threatens me. If yall giving out that kinda dough. I got some property near the old landing you might be interested in buying. $100/ acre for bridge views. Some of these princesses actually think they pussy is gold sm. Tell these bitches to upsell after they done a good job. Its called a tip but all they want to let you do is stick your tip in for 2 minutes. The nerve lmao.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/885956584854

    Won't let me attach a pic so she prolly going to erase that link jsyk. Over these crackheads.

  6. #33418
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by Boriqua1969  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share if they seen her today and which hotel. I would like to visit but Baymeadows is to far.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/389050141734
    Watch out for that one. She always got some bs going on or some thug close by. She like the DBs.

  7. #33417
    Quote Originally Posted by Boriqua1969  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share if they seen her today and which hotel. I would like to visit but Baymeadows is to far.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/389050141734
    Mixed reviews. But I personally have had great times with her. Don't see her to often but once I put that curve in her she instantly remembers me. LOL.

  8. #33416

    I'm down for the UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a unicorn the other day LOL, she's utr currently but has posted some in the past. She needs some help getting going again and asked me to put the word out. She is very attractive and has a sweet personality. She goes by Diamond and is looking for some generous respectful mongers to help her out. My experience was good. No bs or drama. Now YMMV so I can only speak for myself.
    Hey LLP,

    If you have her contact info, PM me, please.

    Jay.

  9. #33415

    She looks good

    Can anyone share if they seen her today and which hotel. I would like to visit but Baymeadows is to far.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/389050141734

  10. #33414
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a unicorn the other day LOL, she's utr currently but has posted some in the past. She needs some help getting going again and asked me to put the word out. She is very attractive and has a sweet personality. She goes by Diamond and is looking for some generous respectful mongers to help her out. My experience was good. No bs or drama. Now YMMV so I can only speak for myself.
    I'm not quite sure about the policy here regarding posting phone numbers, so if anyone wants contact info LMK otherwise lookout for her posts.

  11. #33413

    Intel


  12. #33412

    Nicole Lynn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/283294128833

    Has anyone checked this girl out?

  13. #33411

    Does she have 2 turd-cutter

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Or, are my eyes deceiving me?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/375822672326

    Look at the last pic. WTF?
    Yes, she does sitting on the sink next to toilet.

    It rains in Jacksonville all the time, always bring and use your raincoats.

  14. #33410

    Snow Bunny

    Had a great dream with "Snow Bunny" yesterday. Sweet girl, out call cause the in call location is definitely a no go for me. She is slim and tall with a very attractive face, great mic skills, certified deep throat, BBBJCIM, not a spitter. Not a clock watcher or rusher, very laid back. I was very satisfied with her services.

    Highly recommend not doing incalls though.

    HH, multiple pops. #120 plus transport.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164320858

  15. #33409
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    Utr

    Ran into a unicorn the other day LOL, she's utr currently but has posted some in the past. She needs some help getting going again and asked me to put the word out. She is very attractive and has a sweet personality. She goes by Diamond and is looking for some generous respectful mongers to help her out. My experience was good. No bs or drama. Now YMMV so I can only speak for myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6031.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape