Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31141

    Pussy fairy

    I think I've seen her reviewed once before but it was a long time ago. Anybody know much about her, nothin came up in the search for her name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/589713437822

  2. #31140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/536406809606

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/454342295445

    Morning Fellas, I was wondering if any of yall have dreamed about these women right here? My curiosity is driving towards these two. Of course, I've heard and read the stories but I would like to try them out myself. They almost never answer or answer when I'm occupied with life situations, so how are yall grabbing their attention?
    Never once I have ever received a response from Tamara in the last few years of seeing her ads. Pixie took some persistence and was worth it. Once I had seen her a couple of times it got easier to get a hold of her.

  3. #31139

    Tamarra & Pixie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/536406809606

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/454342295445

    Morning Fellas, I was wondering if any of yall have dreamed about these women right here? My curiosity is driving towards these two. Of course, I've heard and read the stories but I would like to try them out myself. They almost never answer or answer when I'm occupied with life situations, so how are yall grabbing their attention?

  4. #31138
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 4

    Sarah winters friend

    I doubt any of you remember me. But I Just had a date with a lovely young lady that needs a few discrete friends. Great body and attitude. Great mic skills and takes direction well. She's worth it gents. When I say great body, I mean perfect LOL. PM me or text me for her number.

  5. #31137

    Dr

    Sorry for the extremely late response and reply.

    Lately I have not been on the site very much at all.

    I now traveled to Dr probably about every other month sometimes twice a month. I'm here to tell you that you cannot beat it. I have taken about three friends with.

    And they swear out that they will never do business in the US again. The woman are no BS drama and ready to do business. You don't need any apps or sites; they are all everywhere you go.

    Your first destination should be Sosua. Whatever your fetish is it is there waiting for you.

    To get started check out the videos on YouTube for Sosua Beach. I have been once this month will probably go back again the last week of February. If you are interested in the details DM me and I will give you details on how to make the trip successful with fights and hotels.

  6. #31136

    Redhead Cougar?

    GM Fellas,

    Got to ask. Is this chick real? These pics look outdated or is this another setup by the infamous Henrico?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/508584017187

    Anyone partake?

    FF.

  7. #31135
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I got a text the Asian GFE Club is back.

    https://asiangfeclub.com/

    Lulu is available. Different location. My experience last time was meh. Wonder how it is this time?
    Thanks for the heads up, looks like they sent a text out too. Did you get the chance to visit this weekend?

  8. #31134

    Don't Fall For the Doubles. See JB Alone

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Yup, had a near identical experience with JB, haven't been back since. She has a way of teaming up with decent girls and fucking up the experience. Did a double BJ with her and a girl named Daisy, Daisy unexpected had one of the best throats I've had. JB tried to bait and switch me and shorted the time. People should not go see her. How was the other girl's BJ? Is that the one that advertises as a German freak with no gag reflex?
    Saw her again last week and she delivered. I don't think doubles ever really work. If you get her alone. She's pleasant. Funny and has some great skills. Plus she's up for just about anything you can think of. Treat her right and she will treat you right.

  9. #31133

    JB & Ruby

    Went to see JB a couple nights ago and it was a decent experience for me. Was chill to talk with, gave me a nice BBJ like she had something to prove, finished with doggy, didn't rush or clock watch at all, even had offered to take me home because it didn't seem like I was going to get an Uber. All in all issues aside I think she's a fine person to go to.

    Also went to see the Latina ruby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/164529104

    Now this was my first time seeing one of these traveling Latina, she was decent as well. Does want you to FaceTime verify, stays off a hotel on West broad, she did look exactly like the pictures just a little older, gave me a nice massage, CBJ, did doggy then missionary before I filled the bag. Damage 1. 5 for hh. Did seem a little rushed tho in my opinion.

    Hope this helps if you guys know any better Latina travelers let me know.

  10. #31132

    Swallowers?

    Who is the best bbjws, thanks in advance! Pm for a trades.

  11. #31131

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Check out the reviews in Northern Virginia and TER. She's a hard pass for me tho.
    Service was horrible and rushed!!

  12. #31130

    Staxx

    Finally caught up with Staxx yesterday for some late morning fun. I must concur that she has put on a few pounds and looks great. Started with a BBBJ, covered up and went through a few positions and she didn't disappoint. Finished in the bag, cleaned up and off I went back home to finish working. It was a good dream.

  13. #31129

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Lolo this morning. First time seeing her and opted in hh just in case. Was done within qv. I was already beat but she's a trooper and literally tells me there's more time. Great experience. Will repeat.
    She had gone silent for me. Same as Mya Meya. Does she have a new number or an ad? She was a lot of fun.

  14. #31128
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of Staxx this morning. One small hiccup with scheduling but only because I was a bit early. She's gained a little weight back, which was nice. New room, close to the other. The regulars know. Usual clean place, accommodating, and eager. Always does me right.
    Just chiming in on this, I FINALLY caught up with Staxx this week, one afternoon, as I was teleworking from home. I agree with all of the comments, and yes, the same great experience without drama. She's kinda thick now and I like it. The new room is nice, and I washed my nuts off, and I was off to relax for the rest of the day.

    FF.

  15. #31127

    Lolo

    Recently saw Lolo this morning. First time seeing her and opted in hh just in case. Was done within qv. I was already beat but she's a trooper and literally tells me there's more time. Great experience. Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape