Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 913 1413 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31134

    Don't Fall For the Doubles. See JB Alone

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Yup, had a near identical experience with JB, haven't been back since. She has a way of teaming up with decent girls and fucking up the experience. Did a double BJ with her and a girl named Daisy, Daisy unexpected had one of the best throats I've had. JB tried to bait and switch me and shorted the time. People should not go see her. How was the other girl's BJ? Is that the one that advertises as a German freak with no gag reflex?
    Saw her again last week and she delivered. I don't think doubles ever really work. If you get her alone. She's pleasant. Funny and has some great skills. Plus she's up for just about anything you can think of. Treat her right and she will treat you right.

  2. #31133

    JB & Ruby

    Went to see JB a couple nights ago and it was a decent experience for me. Was chill to talk with, gave me a nice BBJ like she had something to prove, finished with doggy, didn't rush or clock watch at all, even had offered to take me home because it didn't seem like I was going to get an Uber. All in all issues aside I think she's a fine person to go to.

    Also went to see the Latina ruby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/164529104

    Now this was my first time seeing one of these traveling Latina, she was decent as well. Does want you to FaceTime verify, stays off a hotel on West broad, she did look exactly like the pictures just a little older, gave me a nice massage, CBJ, did doggy then missionary before I filled the bag. Damage 1. 5 for hh. Did seem a little rushed tho in my opinion.

    Hope this helps if you guys know any better Latina travelers let me know.

  3. #31132

    Swallowers?

    Who is the best bbjws, thanks in advance! Pm for a trades.

  4. #31131

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Check out the reviews in Northern Virginia and TER. She's a hard pass for me tho.
    Service was horrible and rushed!!

  5. #31130

    Staxx

    Finally caught up with Staxx yesterday for some late morning fun. I must concur that she has put on a few pounds and looks great. Started with a BBBJ, covered up and went through a few positions and she didn't disappoint. Finished in the bag, cleaned up and off I went back home to finish working. It was a good dream.

  6. #31129

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Lolo this morning. First time seeing her and opted in hh just in case. Was done within qv. I was already beat but she's a trooper and literally tells me there's more time. Great experience. Will repeat.
    She had gone silent for me. Same as Mya Meya. Does she have a new number or an ad? She was a lot of fun.

  7. #31128
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of Staxx this morning. One small hiccup with scheduling but only because I was a bit early. She's gained a little weight back, which was nice. New room, close to the other. The regulars know. Usual clean place, accommodating, and eager. Always does me right.
    Just chiming in on this, I FINALLY caught up with Staxx this week, one afternoon, as I was teleworking from home. I agree with all of the comments, and yes, the same great experience without drama. She's kinda thick now and I like it. The new room is nice, and I washed my nuts off, and I was off to relax for the rest of the day.

    FF.

  8. #31127

    Lolo

    Recently saw Lolo this morning. First time seeing her and opted in hh just in case. Was done within qv. I was already beat but she's a trooper and literally tells me there's more time. Great experience. Will repeat.

  9. #31126
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    So I'm not sure who plays around in Henrico but it is a no go for me because they are rounding these girls up like a herd of cattle. I tried to warn this young beauty. Henrico is really focusing its efforts because they are rounding up every girl who plays in their county.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...660/8043223572
    I was with her last week, tried reaching out and she never responded, that explains it, I will say that the service was really good, when she did her verification, she was naked and playing with her tits and kitty, when I got there her greeting was great, had a brief conversation afterwards and I kept it moving, what a shame.

  10. #31125
    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Yup, had a near identical experience with JB, haven't been back since. She has a way of teaming up with decent girls and fucking up the experience. Did a double BJ with her and a girl named Daisy, Daisy unexpected had one of the best throats I've had. JB tried to bait and switch me and shorted the time. People should not go see her. How was the other girl's BJ? Is that the one that advertises as a German freak with no gag reflex?
    Yeah Daisy was her name. The head was good Got me off quick. Which was a good thing. Once everything started going South, I just wanted to leave.

  11. #31124

    Asian GFE Club

    I got a text the Asian GFE Club is back.

    https://asiangfeclub.com/

    Lulu is available. Different location. My experience last time was meh. Wonder how it is this time?

  12. #31123

    Why I have no sympathy

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    So I'm not sure who plays around in Henrico but it is a no go for me because they are rounding these girls up like a herd of cattle. I tried to warn this young beauty. Henrico is really focusing its efforts because they are rounding up every girl who plays in their county.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...660/8043223572
    It's hard for me to feel bad for them when time and time again I'm sure we try to warn these girls about doing business out there. There was one a few years back who I repeated told about being out there only for her to get defensive. Guess what happened to her a few days later.

  13. #31122

    Chester Pixie

    I recently saw Pixie out Chester. It was a easy setup she responded almost immediately. I get the address and omw. Once I arrive no waiting I get room and get inside she looks like her pics. We chit chat for a minute before we get started. Then she pulls out her vibrator and start playing with herself before I can get undressed. I just stuck my joystick in her mouth while she fucking herself getting herself off. She polished me off well with deep throating and gagging. Then she tells me to fuck her I bent her over and took her to poundtown no mercy and she telling me to fuck her harder. We went at like wild animals until I loaded her up with batter. She is a true freak and like to talk dirty the whole time. Went for the qik was there a hour. Menu wide open. Damage 100 qv Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...u/434182434751

  14. #31121

    Catfishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Imma say she's legit for the simple fact that uncle doesn't post face pics or any kind that show skin.
    I didn't do my homework. Google search it and she's all over. Def not her. She opened the door and I told her right to her face she should be ashamed of herself for lying to me and everyone else.

  15. #31120

    Sounds like JB

    Quote Originally Posted by HungSolo804  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post here. I have been cruising this page a few years now. Never really thought to post but after this experience I feel like everyone should be aware. Especially from one girl that's rather popular. I had what you could call a day dream at best. I met her fo qv for. 8, when I get there everything is perusal. Light chat go back to the bedroom. Her friend was just getting out the shower. She posts yoo girl with tattoos and stretch marks. Anyway Jb gets to business with some solid head. Once my little head gets excited I ask if her friend can join, she says she can for 100. I oblige and as soon as I pay they both are in a rush. Starting with a hastey double BJ. Jb turns around for me to stick it in and as soon as I do she is like "nope BJ only, it hurts" like WTF? You can't take a dick now? So to make a long story short I left after finishing my rushed double BJ. Damage $. 8 and a huge distaste for how jb conducts her business. Buyer beware.
    Yup, had a near identical experience with JB, haven't been back since. She has a way of teaming up with decent girls and fucking up the experience. Did a double BJ with her and a girl named Daisy, Daisy unexpected had one of the best throats I've had. JB tried to bait and switch me and shorted the time. People should not go see her. How was the other girl's BJ? Is that the one that advertises as a German freak with no gag reflex?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape