Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 9692
-
02-05-24 11:01 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 155I think I missed her she's not posting anymore and won't answer text.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 09:32 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 208Playdate / Carrie
I see she is posting a lot more and regularly. Anybody had any luck recently connecting with her, or is she still a big time waster? I keep telling myself after being ghosted a few time "forget about it", but still intrigued. LOL!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/709377627665
-
02-05-24 07:51 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 155If you're talking about dread hair Jade. She's weird I saw her a couple months ago and won't ever repeat.https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtle-beach/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-back-and-in-full-effect-/511498429935
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 06:07 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 297Same
I made a post about that last week and it was removed but it's was about 4 am her replies was instantly so like you did pulled up early and saw a guy walking a dog so I asked was she alone and she said yes so she gave me the room number I went in and saw dog toys asked if she had a dog she lied at first and said no so I asked why you have fog toys then she said oh I forgot I had a dog I walked out so be careful with this one.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 13:48 #7558Senior Member

Posts: 320Jade
Anyone see her lately? Tried the other day. No one else was responding. Comms were good, but I pulled in a few minutes early and saw her with the bf / handler as they were doing inside. Decided not to put myself at risk since she was with someone.
-
02-03-24 20:27 #7557Asshole, add me to your ignore list

Posts: 429Because
Because they are not "hoes" as you put it. They might be sex workers, but they are not "hoes". What is the difference? These girls don't want or enjoy any part of the activity that occurs during a visit other than the part of exchanging money. They "Play" that they enjoy you and what you are doing just good enough so you will come back another day and pay them again. Beyond the financial part of it, any and all interest is just a "Play". I am close friends with over 30 working girls scattered around and I can tell you not one of them is promiscuous and certainly not hoes.
Originally Posted by Lo843
[View Original Post]
Girls you pick up at bars and off Facebook and family reunions to hook up with, they are "hoes". They just want to get fucked and hope that you knock them up so they can collect some child support from you.
I wouldn't fuck a "hoe" raw either. Every time I have got something it was from a regular everyday "hoe" that I talked myself in between her legs. I been seeing "working girls" for 10 years now and haven't had a issue yet. Go figure.
-
02-03-24 13:03 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 1242Karma
Was just in MB and took a chance on Karma. I wasn't as nervous about her recording me from the warning of the previous reviews of her because I was having her come to my hotel. I made sure her phone was not recording anything and had her keep it away from us during our time to be safe. The good review about her from one of our brothers I trust made me try her. She is not very reliable and difficult to communicate with but it eventually happened and she made it. She is definitely the gal in the pics but pics are flattering. She just didn't look that good to me and was dressed very boring or just didn't take her time getting ready and almost looked a little white trashy to me but still attractive enough and doable. Has a very good body and her hygiene was good too. She was not very GFE or sensual and very business like but during the main event performed very well and got the job done. She can take a pounding. Overall a decent time but you have to have a lot of patience with her and risk her being late. I get the feeling she is going to start developing gps and her rates will go up. She is not worth a penny more than what she is getting now so don't pay more as the rates in Myrtle Beach are getting way too high as it is. Again, good to do one time, but no reason to see a second time.
https://tryst.link/escort/karmabeachxx
-
02-02-24 19:19 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 417Thanks brother
Shitter was full. Now it's empty. Was wondering why I wasn't getting any responses.
Originally Posted by MdesGator
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 14:51 #7554Regular Member

Posts: 8I don't understand how you guys feel so comfortable smashing these hoes raw. I just don't understand.
-
02-02-24 13:20 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 41Feisty Ginger
Just saw this gurl she doesn't look as gud as pic a little older but she's very kool personality and really gets into.
The playing I will repeat. I recommend her.
-
02-02-24 12:36 #7552Regular Member

Posts: 9Info on Conway Girls
Any of you gents have any info on these girls?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/958162092369
https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...l/342654056721
-
02-01-24 21:49 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 297Appreciate You!
Originally Posted by Delaware1202
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 20:32 #7550Asshole, add me to your ignore list

Posts: 429Natasha
I don't know what her rates are now but I was giving her $100 when she was here for BBFS with CIM and CIP. Yes she enjoys DATY and yes BBBJ for sure. Like I said, everything was bare when I saw her. Never had a issue with her. Fun girl.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 17:14 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 297PM a? On her. Your mb is full.
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 11:18 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 417Safe bet
She is very open about having a male but he is no where to be seen unless that's your thing if you know what I mean. Saw yesterday and I would / will repeat.
Originally Posted by AnonGuy15
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





