Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 646 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 9686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7511

    No more DM's

    Thanks man. Just met her. Tested back quick and easy to set up. Nice girl.

    Her dance card is full. Appreciate the help fellas.

  2. #7510
    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend that needs some money. She is a recovering addict and has been on BP and skip before. She is having trouble with skip right now but needs room money. She's young and clean and beautiful. If you want her number and a couple of photos, send me a pm. NO BB.
    Who is she. I've been looking for something solid. Just can't trust some of these chicks in town. Thanks.

  3. #7509

    Asian

    So this was the first time going to the Asians and wasn't a fan of it wasn't bad but wasn't my cup of tea.

  4. #7508

    Friend

    Thanks man. Just met her. Tested back quick and easy to set up. Nice girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend that needs some money. She is a recovering addict and has been on BP and skip before. She is having trouble with skip right now but needs room money. She's young and clean and beautiful. If you want her number and a couple of photos, send me a pm. NO BB.
    .

  5. #7507

    Friend

    I have a friend that needs some money. She is a recovering addict and has been on BP and skip before. She is having trouble with skip right now but needs room money. She's young and clean and beautiful. If you want her number and a couple of photos, send me a pm. NO BB.

  6. #7506

    London

    Curious about this one too. Anyone have any info. Feel free to dm me or let me now in the forums.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...i/711369410202

  7. #7505

    Redhead surfside

    Anyone seen this girl? Looking for reviews or to know if she's legit.

    I was trying to meet her but I haven't met anyone in a while and not trying to get robbed or anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/943506778177

  8. #7504

    Amazing Amy

    Been away for years looking to get back into it was wondering if anyone could tell me if Amazing amy Leigh is still around use to be in apartments on 501 I saw her a few times years ago and would like to see her again if she's still around hopefully someone can help out with this or point to a good ebony or Asian provider thanks in advance.

  9. #7503

    Just curious

    Loves me an ebony spinner. Did you go for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchet50  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I am close to pulling the trigger on this

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...y/540665540388

    Anyone see her before? She seems legit, but her private incall location looks like a sketchy area.

  10. #7502

    Buy it online

    Quote Originally Posted by RussellXenia  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a connection?
    Comes from India or Canada in generic form. Cheap and potent.

  11. #7501

    Local Viagra

    Anybody have a connection?

  12. #7500

    No no no no

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty1970  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this ad. Sweetrubs MB. Is it worth it. Thanks.
    A 1,000 times no. Lots of old reviews. Upsell and a jackhammer at best.

  13. #7499

    Sweetrubs

    Check the massage parlor reports section as I just updated a post I wrote about her three years ago. The advanced search tool is also a great source. Dozens upon dozens of terrible posts written about this woman that past 10 years. If you want a good laugh, go see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty1970  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this ad. Sweetrubs MB. Is it worth it. Thanks.

  14. #7498

    SweetRubs

    Anyone have any information on this ad. Sweetrubs MB. Is it worth it. Thanks.

  15. #7497

    Rubi Dior

    Tried to scam me wanted a deposit up front. Told me her location and room number before anything tho. And kept pressing my on sending a deposit while I was at work. I told her I'll send it once I get off because idk how I'll be feeling afterwards. I get to the hotel without telling her. And she said she was in room 106. So I walked searching and the hotel didn't have a 106. Then had excuses on why she gave me the wrong room number. So avoid her at all cause! I have screenshots if needed.

    https://callescort.org/803-803-8286

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape