Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 13312
-
02-01-24 08:18 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 357Naughty Natasha
I'm trying to get more info on Naughty Natasha but the review she has on her had doesn't actually show up on the board. Maybe I'm missing something, but can anyone provide some details on her?
DATY friendly?
BBBJ?
Better description of location?
Rates?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/184425673780
-
02-01-24 05:53 #11046Senior Member

Posts: 598I could somewhat understand your concern if you were referring to a UTR but for you to say that she's never offered it is ludicrous.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
In all actuality, it's the WK's and hoarders that are making it a cesspool.
-
01-31-24 19:46 #11045Senior Member

Posts: 450Finally
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/150605344909
So I have tried multiple times to visit her. Finally last night I did. Already thinking about a return trip.
-
01-31-24 19:19 #11044I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 126Safe as well as sensational
Pictures 100% accurate. Great attitude with a wonderful GFE experience. No demons, drugs or dirt bags! https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/791826983554.
-
01-31-24 16:10 #11043Senior Member

Posts: 318🤣129315; no, sadly they did not. I called the number and he answered, I asked him where the f he was and called him a few names in Spanish. He hung up, I've called 3 more times but he hasn't answered 😆.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 16:08 #11042Senior Member

Posts: 318I use two, text now and text me. Both let you make calls for free with that number.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 14:46 #11041Senior Member

Posts: 92New girl
If anyone was wondering, this girl is real. The first three are her, the next three are her homegirl. I don't know how good or bad her service is, this is the first time she is posting, to my knowledge. And I cannot see her atm. So if anyone wants to take one for the team.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/178624924572
-
01-31-24 11:54 #11040Senior Member

Posts: 65Its not on her menu so when a proivder offers / accepts your offer its probably because she trusts you and you've been through a few times. Let the people who want those off the menu items earn it. Jenns a cool girl but she's super paranoid so when newbies call and ask for those services it probably freaks her out. Should probably stop offering that info on here for everyone's benefit.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer77
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 11:19 #11039Senior Member

Posts: 533Texting app
Text Free.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 10:35 #11038Senior Member

Posts: 155I've offered a significant amount and was told she doesn't offer. Has never offered it and will never offer it. The attitude of who cares is part of the reason Greenville is the cesspool it is. Keep up the attitude and watch it continue to get worse.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 07:27 #11037Senior Member

Posts: 1206Did they bring snacks?
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 06:50 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 77What texting app do you recommend?
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 05:13 #11035Senior Member

Posts: 598Yet she continues to do it. Who cares!
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 22:40 #11034Regular Member

Posts: 3Lollipop
Is she gone? I have her number, but I don't want to bother her for a dream if she isn't in the area or taking appointments anymore.
-
01-30-24 18:26 #11033Senior Member

Posts: 533I've had a similar experience
I haven't received any videos but I've been sent pictures of dismembered bodies. They don't like my response because they call me and I tell it to their face. Things like this is why I use a texting app.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
We all need to stay safe.












Reply With Quote






