Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 8329
-
02-01-24 15:45 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 140God Bless her
Tasia has her faults, like her one word text message replies. Typically consists of "Yes", "No", or "Ok". Falling asleep during the session, etc. On the flip side you don't have to worry about her picking your pockets when you go to the bathroom to clean the drippings from your wiener. I honestly feel that I could leave a stack of hundred dollar bills on the dresser, go to 7-11 to get some handi wipes, come back and not a single Benji would be missing. That has been my experience with Tasia, can't vouch for the other stable mates though.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 10:50 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 1388A message from Abby
She said stay in your lane and go back to Buttfuck, NC.
Originally Posted by Swimmer123
[View Original Post]
Must be a slow day every day over there. I bet the other Raleigh site members are proud of you. You represent.
Truly the armpit of America.
-
02-01-24 10:50 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 1388Tasia
Yeah lots of city miles on that taxicab LOL. But she and her creampie crew looks decent when they clean up and put on some makeup. These girls are so camera conscious. All they care about is looking good on film. Or binary ones and zeros in our digital world.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 04:50 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 2991Abby
Is out of it 80 percent of the time trust me she won't remember you after she falls out from the alcohol. I think I remember seeing 1 scumbag in here actually take back the money he gave her now that's really fucked up shit! There is no DNA database and the only way any of these numbskulls can prove you're the father is a paternity test and it goes back to what I was saying if you fuck a girl that has her head on straight then, yes, you can be on the hook with Abby no way in hell!
Originally Posted by Wamo25
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 01:17 #6840Regular Member

Posts: 14I didn't care I just play along see if she bites better try it than not trying at all, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor
[View Original Post]
If so move along there's many fish in the sea.
And I already have 3-10 backup girls to chose from just in case flakey happens. , besides it's the week of AVN and I know a lot of girls In agency.
-
02-01-24 00:33 #6839Douchebag

Posts: 159Finally meetup with this one. Pretty cool girl. Cute and def worth a repeat. Took a bit for her to actually txt me back. Randomly got a txt a couple days later.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 22:42 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 74She flaked on you once and you freely opened the door for her to do it again to you LOL.
Originally Posted by Ocean0
[View Original Post]
Did she at least apologize before you allowed yourself to be her backup plan again?
-
01-31-24 22:14 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 374As for the "fucking so many guys" ya. Still wouldn't want to risk her remember I was one of the dude who fucked her LOL. Even in the event that they can't remember who you are, can't they get you to do a DNA test or aside from that, isn't there a way they can find the baby daddy through like a central DNA data base, idk know if that is even a thing though.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 22:10 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 374Ahh, well if your clipped then you don't have to worry about that aspect. I'm not though, but Idk, I'm sure some of them are on the pill, but I'm also sure some of them will just say that just so you go ahead and do your thing and they get their donation for their fix. As for the day after pill, it came as a surprise to me when I found out because I always thought as long as they took it you would be ok. I ended up finding out (don't remember how) that its actually not a "full proof plan", I think it onlybworks if they girl isn't ovulating or something, if she is though, then she can still get pregnant. I remember when I came across that I was like "WTF, well then WTF is the point of taking it" she has to keep track of her menstrual cycle or something for it to work. I think its kinda stupid, in that case the chick is 10 x better off just being on birth control.
Originally Posted by Darrpo
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 12:35 #6835Senior Member

Posts: 301Vcq
I saw her and she's not worth it. If you want raw pussy with not flakes or ghosting for sure try the Koreans.
Originally Posted by Ocean0
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 06:14 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 2991She
Has fucked so many guys how would anyone know who the father is that's the secret! Now if you go with someone low volume and has her head on straight then that's when you worry! Also as far as catching anything most diseases are curable except for 2. 1. Herpes won't kill you 2. HIV is way harder for a guy to get as long as you take care of yourself you should be good there are multiple dudes on here who have been screened from some of the worst girls and they still come up with a bill of health!
Originally Posted by Wamo25
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 02:10 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby
If you're not willing to schedule a vasectomy next week?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
You have zero business gambling with BBFS.
Get snipped or get out!
-
01-31-24 01:51 #6832Senior Member

Posts: 114Abby has mentioned to me about getting an abortion before, so I'm pretty sure even if you got her prego, she's not keeping the kid.
Originally Posted by Wamo25
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 22:48 #6831Senior Member

Posts: 2085If Abby gets pregnant her kid will sell for at least one million.
Originally Posted by Wamo25
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 22:15 #6830Senior Member

Posts: 60I for one got clipped a while ago. Before that, I'd just talk to them after to check if they were on birth control and to offer to buy them the day after pill. 100% of them were on birth control. All of them were as concerned about getting prego as you are. Additionally, I tend to pull out more often than CIP.
Originally Posted by Wamo25
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




