Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 556 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 8329
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #6829
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100%. Making that leap from CFS to BBFS is a slippery slope, figuratively, literally, and all the pun intended. Once you feel that wet slimy pussy bare and finish CIP, you will forever want to rawdog and never ever want to use a condom again. So my advice to anyone is not even start.

    BBFS is perfect for all you married mongers LOL. Bring home to the wife the gift that keeps on giving!
    Well like the other guy said, not only would I be kinda afraid of catching something, but I think what scares me more, aren't you afraid of gettin her prego? That's my real fear, I don't want to have to take care of a kid or pay child support for one. What is your guys' "secret" when it comes to that, I'm genuinely curious.

  2. #6828

    India100

    Anyone able to pass along the contact info for India100? Could not find her through google search. Thank you in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    NGL I only saw her because PinkJewel referred her to me. I am not into thick Latinas, I prefer girls like PJ. Skinny asf with large tits real or otherwise.

    Anyhow, if you enjoy thick Brazilian mamis then that's your ticket. No condom in my date and she allowed CIP. Not sure about Greek so my guess is prob not. I actually picked her up at her place then took her to my fav roach motel. She showered before the date and after.

    One and done.

  3. #6827

    VegasCumQueen

    Got flaked by VegasCumQueen twice.

    Set up and appointment with 10 panels test result sent with picture.

    She promised 3 pm and later move it after 10 pm and she decided not to respond after the appointment time.

    Next day she texted she's available in so-so time and it happen again ghosted again without even giving her Incall address.

    I give up.

    I just want a CIP alternative girls in Vegas besides Tasia. LOL.

    Anyone recommend any incalls in Las Vegas women who's not a flake.

    I no longer do outcalls in my hotel because walls are thin and neighbor can here noises at strip hotel haha.

  4. #6826
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    I'm paying Abby $1500 to fill up her gorgeous little pussy.

    If you can't pay you can't play.

    There are plenty of cheap girls out there for your enjoyment!
    10/10 Troll, guaranteed replies. Enough to give Ace's trolling a run for its money.

  5. #6825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    By upcoming trip I hope you mean next month at the SB because that's when she is planning on visiting Vegas. Unless your trip is to Van Nuys soon because that's where she is hosting right now, see current ad below with phone number.

    https://callescort.org/424-567-9452

    Speaking of the SB, I bet Vegas will be crawling with hoes from all over the country that weekend.

    Buena suerte con la puta negra en Allegiant de LVIII.
    Girl has low reviews why is anyone bothering with her? Especially Steak?

  6. #6824
    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    I never even got a response. Tried the last 2 days.
    Was able to see her yesterday morning and she was a blast, she is actually Brazilian not Columbian.

    Found out her phone has bad signal and she focuses on things so if she is doing something she isn't very responsive on the phone.

  7. #6823
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    By upcoming trip I hope you mean next month at the SB because that's when she is planning on visiting Vegas. Unless your trip is to Van Nuys soon because that's where she is hosting right now, see current ad below with phone number.

    https://callescort.org/424-567-9452

    Speaking of the SB, I bet Vegas will be crawling with hoes from all over the country that weekend.

    Buena suerte con la puta negra en Allegiant de LVIII.
    Sorry for being unclear. I was asking about the Irish beauty with freckles that you were referring to in your earlier post.

  8. #6822
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    I'm paying Abby $1500 to fill up her gorgeous little pussy.

    If you can't pay you can't play.

    There are plenty of cheap girls out there for your enjoyment!
    Do you brag to all your friends when you buy a car at 3 times the sticker price too?

  9. #6821

    Abby The Living Legend

    Abby still sucks & fucks better than any other chick in Vegas IMHO.

    There is no greater feeling than spreading her long legs wide open and dumping every drop deep inside her perfect pussy.

    Anyone on here who would dispute that?

    Doubt it.

  10. #6820

    Used Up

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    I'm paying Abby $1500 to fill up her gorgeous little pussy.

    If you can't pay you can't play.

    There are plenty of cheap girls out there for your enjoyment!
    Thank goodness we already used her up before you inflated her price for no reason. Not worth that, she needs to go hard on OF to make a name for herself and become a top 1 percent girl if that's the case.

  11. #6819
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    If I said it once I said it a thousand times. Best time to creampie these hoes is when they first enter the scene, not 4-5 years later. Because service and looks degrade over time. Nova is unrecognizable now if you look at her current PD and Hx ads. And the no CIM thing is not new but who cares? I always CIP anyway.

    Her best prime look was when she did not have any tats. Her body is totally inked now.
    Yea she looks totally different now and maybe that's why I haven't pulled the trigger on her or nat. Gypsy still looks good and I want to see kali hopefully I get the chance. My favorite so far from Tasia krew has to be Nikki.

  12. #6818
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    NGL I only saw her because PinkJewel referred her to me. I am not into thick Latinas, I prefer girls like PJ. Skinny asf with large tits real or otherwise.

    Anyhow, if you enjoy thick Brazilian mamis then that's your ticket. No condom in my date and she allowed CIP. Not sure about Greek so my guess is prob not. I actually picked her up at her place then took her to my fav roach motel. She showered before the date and after.

    One and done.
    What did india100 run you? What did she cost you? Like you said I'm also into skinnier type but got to admit she does look good just wondering what it ran you.

  13. #6817
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    I'm paying Abby $1500 to fill up her gorgeous little pussy.

    If you can't pay you can't play.

    There are plenty of cheap girls out there for your enjoyment!
    More power to ya but for that price, I'd rather hit a k agency 3 x.

  14. #6816

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullbanger  [View Original Post]
    Out of Nat & Nova who would prefer I've had Tasia and friend or two but not Nat or Nova yet. Wondering if you have a preference to better my opinion on who next for me.
    If I said it once I said it a thousand times. Best time to creampie these hoes is when they first enter the scene, not 4-5 years later. Because service and looks degrade over time. Nova is unrecognizable now if you look at her current PD and Hx ads. And the no CIM thing is not new but who cares? I always CIP anyway.

    Her best prime look was when she did not have any tats. Her body is totally inked now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nova bbfscip Vegas (1).jpg‎   Nova bbfscip Vegas (5).jpg‎   Nova bbfscip Vegas (2).jpg‎   Nova bbfscip Vegas (7).jpg‎   Nova bbfscip Vegas (6).jpg‎  

    Nova bbfscip Vegas (3).jpg‎   Nova bbfscip Vegas (4).jpg‎   Nova bbfscip dark hair no tats (4).jpeg‎   Nova bbfscip dark hair no tats (3).jpeg‎   Nova bbfscip dark hair no tats (5).jpeg‎  


  15. #6815

    PinkJewel

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact info? Very interested to see her on an upcoming trip.
    By upcoming trip I hope you mean next month at the SB because that's when she is planning on visiting Vegas. Unless your trip is to Van Nuys soon because that's where she is hosting right now, see current ad below with phone number.

    https://callescort.org/424-567-9452

    Speaking of the SB, I bet Vegas will be crawling with hoes from all over the country that weekend.

    Buena suerte con la puta negra en Allegiant de LVIII.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PinkJewel bbfscip large naturals skinny ebony (2).jpg‎   PinkJewel bbfscip large naturals skinny ebony (1).jpg‎   PinkJewel bbfscip large naturals skinny ebony (7).jpg‎   PinkJewel bbfscip large naturals skinny ebony (6).jpg‎   PinkJewel bbfscip skinny ebony (14).jpg‎  

    PinkJewel bbfscip large naturals skinny ebony (3).jpg‎   Pink Jewel spinner ebony creampie (4).jpg‎   Pink Jewel spinner ebony creampie (3).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape