Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 17691
-
02-02-24 07:04 #13626Senior Member

Posts: 38Has anyone else had a dream about this lass
I will be coming to town next weekend and am curious if this is a provider I used to dream about when visiting Peoria. Or if not have fellow mongers had pleasant dreams or nightmares. Pretty sure the pics in the first 2 urls are fake.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69373883
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-time/62341066
https://escortslookup.com/search?reg...ord=3094878061
-
02-01-24 22:13 #13625Senior Member

Posts: 308Agreed with all of this other than setting up with her wasn't bad. Except the actual moment of meet up was fucked up when people from FB Marketplace showed up at the same time right as I was about to get out of my vehicle. I obviously bailed and met up later. She was apologetic, but. C'Mon. Girl.
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
I guess making plans and such isn't usually a skill the girls who end up choosing this life usually have.
She's definitely at least 40, but looks pretty good for it.
Only thing I'd add is the other reason I haven't repeated is it was a bit rank down there, if you catch my drift.
-
02-01-24 19:03 #13624Regular Member

Posts: 20Where is Brittney located?
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 14:40 #13623Senior Member

Posts: 82Tongue
Maybe it's stuck that way.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 14:38 #13622Senior Member

Posts: 68Britney
I saw here once in June or July. Getting something set up was like pulling teeth. Once I finally made it there, everything was a pretty standard experience. She wore some stripper lingerie. She does have a belly, and the filter hides 10-15 years. She definitely is older than 30. Played with and sucked her tits for a bit. FIV and she let me use a vibrator on her. BBBJ, doggy, then Mish for the finish. Don't remember the price. 150 or 2 probably.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 14:36 #13621Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone se Kandi?
Anyone see Kandi? I cannot find any reviews of her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...v/752713721958
-
02-01-24 06:15 #13620Senior Member

Posts: 46Thank you much. The little head had taken over for a bit. I'll assume that when I get to the "hotel" that "she" will insist on a deposit before giving me the room number. And then we now what happens.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 00:11 #13619Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Mollie visiting St. Louis
I have no skin in the game here. No experience and not in your area right now. However two things I always do is check TER first (nothing). And then Google the phone number.
Originally Posted by FloydLeukins
[View Original Post]
I got several hits on that phone number.
One was this one:
https://callescort.org/737-781-9044
Two Reviews:
9/22/2023.
Rubbish deposit scam fraud. A phoney escort and fraudulent activity involving online payments such as Cash App, Venmo, Apple Pay, z*.
PayPal and etc. Not an escort service. This scamsters profile was just showing in Tenneessee, Texas and Louisiana areas in past 24 hours. A Phoney.
8/8/2023.
Verification scammer. Wants $40 to their cash app for "facetime". The scammer will say it's for "my safety" and also say "I've been robbed before". Who hasn't?
After "she" gets cash app payment she blocks you.
100000% scam.
Another hit was this one:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...party/62264224
This ad appears to be for Tampa, FL and if I'm reading it right says: busty babe 🥰129395; ready to party 15 h ago.
I'd be very careful and definitely DO NOT do deposit.
-
01-31-24 22:08 #13618Senior Member

Posts: 879Those pictures have so much filtering on them you might not even recognize the girl who answers the door.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 20:42 #13617Senior Member

Posts: 418Set something up with her a few weeks ago, flaked on me. Didn't bother with texting and texting and waiting. Just left.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 19:45 #13616Senior Member

Posts: 38I remember meeting up with her at the end of last year. Yeah, pics aren't too accurate as she is bigger than the pics. But she BBBJ's pretty well and pretty tight too. So I was happy in the end.
Originally Posted by Evga3080
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 17:43 #13615Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone see Britney Bardot?
She only has a self review.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3149042206
-
01-31-24 16:12 #13614Senior Member

Posts: 308Dollars to donuts she looks way rougher in person.
Originally Posted by Evga3080
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 14:14 #13613Senior Member

Posts: 46Mollie visiting St. Louis
Thoughts on this one? TGTBT? No recent reviews linked to the current number. Asked for a deposit but didn't push when I said no. I am going to try to see her on Friday and will report back.
https://tryst.link/escort/molliepocket
-
01-31-24 12:34 #13612Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone got any info on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/ty-baby












Reply With Quote





