Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 17695
-
01-31-24 17:43 #13615Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone see Britney Bardot?
She only has a self review.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3149042206
-
01-31-24 16:12 #13614Senior Member

Posts: 308Dollars to donuts she looks way rougher in person.
Originally Posted by Evga3080
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 14:14 #13613Senior Member

Posts: 46Mollie visiting St. Louis
Thoughts on this one? TGTBT? No recent reviews linked to the current number. Asked for a deposit but didn't push when I said no. I am going to try to see her on Friday and will report back.
https://tryst.link/escort/molliepocket
-
01-31-24 12:34 #13612Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone got any info on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/ty-baby
-
01-31-24 10:26 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 279I was always a bit leery of her ads. Can she just have one damn photo without her tongue out?
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 09:41 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 573March visit
Trying to plan ahead for my future trip in March. Looks like there are quite a few attractive ladies on tryst, listcrawler, stg etc. Going to ask for a recommendation on which is the sluttiest and offers bare services. I like them fit and / or petite. Race is no issue. I'll continue to read up and research until my trip but if anyone has any good suggestions I'd appreciate any info willing to be shared. I'll be staying downtown by the stadiums but definitely need a lady that has incall.
-
01-30-24 06:57 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 45PSA. Tayyeee
FYI. This one got picked up by LEO recently. She is sporting a nice GPS tracker ankle bracelet. Be careful out there.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149107748
And.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3148064267
-
01-29-24 11:22 #13608Senior Member

Posts: 48Here is contact info you are looking for
You are so welcome! Enjoy. 😉. https://tryst.link/escort/destinystouch.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 11:03 #13607Senior Member

Posts: 254I took that to mean no touring the Greek Isles. Aka no anal.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 09:50 #13606Senior Member

Posts: 279"No sailing the Mediterranean". Eh?
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 09:31 #13605Senior Member

Posts: 279Photo shoots like this always look sus to me, perhaps AI generated for all I know.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 05:13 #13604Senior Member

Posts: 447Lady koala or over
Saw this one the other day in st charles pics 100% accurate easy to schedule probably one of the sexiest females on here right now. Petite frame w huge natural tits pretty pussy with no smell. Great BBBJ missionary and doggie to finish will def repeat again. I can see this girl getting freakier and freakier the more she gets comfortable with you 250 hh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164064299
-
01-27-24 05:03 #13603Senior Member

Posts: 447Have you ever seen any of the angels? Trust me they def talk down about their white "pimp" who does all the scheduling.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 04:57 #13602Senior Member

Posts: 447Nope pretty sure he didn't LOL I have seen Cass at the grocery store before after seeing her ads for so many years I was shocked by how rough she looked.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 04:53 #13601Senior Member

Posts: 103Seen her several times
I have seen her serveral times last few months. Never a problem. She always provided what I wanted and enjoyed it. She does lot of fetishes I'm cool with. Love her squirting abilities. BJ on point. Pussy wet and warm.
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]
I never paid more than 160 hh so she will negotiate. Hope this helps.











Reply With Quote





