Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 10388
-
02-03-24 10:32 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 49Yep same. Girls visibly relax when you tell them and their biggest fear is off the table.
Originally Posted by PopItFank69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 20:49 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 68This. Vasectomy and PrEP. Takes care of the two worst STIs.
Originally Posted by PopItFank69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 20:47 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 68LOL, literally the plot of "Kids".
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 14:41 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 740I Respect the opinion
I look at it like, the younger ones are out fucking some frat boy who's pissing fire from fucking a million other girls on his night out with the boys. As much as they don't talk about it, raw dogging happens almost exclusively on my recent college campus (grad student) with undergrads than it did with more mature persons. Also, they haven't figured out their bodies yet and they still have gamblers fallacy since they are relatively new to getting poked.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
Now, statistically, I can't back up my position (I'll assume, nor can you) so I concede to say, my viewpoint is solely based on my experience. The path I took, I have had far better BB experiences with older woman then younger ones. Also, because they aren't dead fishes like the younger ones. I'll stick fuck a dead fish (LOL) - especially a fresh one but I can honestly say, they haven't been my best experiences.
So pass all your old hags to me. I'll take care of 'them.
So-Crates.
-
02-02-24 01:06 #7864Banned Member

Posts: 510Yea, I would Never hit a older chic raw. They are much much more likely to have an STD. If you get a chic who is brand new to the game whose young. Your odds of catching an STD are much much lower versus some 40 year old old washed up hoe whose been sucking dick for a living for 20 years. Ew and no thank you. The younger girls these days are real paranoid about catching an STD and I know they aren't giving it away to just any old random who shows up asking for raw which is why I feel comfortable doing it with them. I've gone raw with a few chics in the past year looking back I regret. Most of the time I don't because I have to use some finesse to get these chics to agree which tells me a lot about how often they do it.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 21:12 #7863Regular Member

Posts: 24Damn, don't any of you have vasectomies? Visiting Dr. Snip was the best thing I ever did.
-
02-01-24 17:13 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 740It's funny because I'm the total opposite. I feel the most uncomfortable going raw with someone in their early 20's. Don't get me wrong, I do it still LOL but I've had more smelly Puss and even got burned in my 20's a couple of times by SW in their 20's. I feel super comfortable with anyone in their late thirties and up. The older the better when going raw. I'm not saying it's any more safe statistically, I am just saying based on my experience, older woman have taken care of themselves more in this line of work.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
Again, I will poke a 20-something with no rubber in a heartbeat if it's handed to me and she looks good. He'll scratch the "looks good" part. Who am I kidding. I love the "Butters " because they do a lot more and appreciate it more. LOL.
So-Crates.
-
02-01-24 17:12 #7861Senior Member

Posts: 906I usually get 'them an IUD
While IUDs are a lot more expensive than Plan B (500-1200 on the average) they are still way cheaper than a lawyer or child support. And it is harder for a girl to change her mind about catching a brat with an IUD (they usually cost money to remove too). If I'm seeing a girl longer term usually we'll have a talk about two or three months in and I'll offer to get her one. None of them have refused. I guess I'm kind of biased because usually I'm looking for a girl on the sugar sites that I'll see for at least a twelve or eighteen months.
About fifteen years ago one girl I was seeing got knocked up and claimed I was the dad. I had my doubts about that. I lawyered up and told her if she wanted money she had to take me to court. She never did. Eventually it came out that she had four other guys on her string and was hitting all of them up for money. So I was a major asshole about it all and took her to court to get a paternity test and did it in a way that all of her other guys and her family found out the whole story. I got the paternity test (it wasn't me) and she blew out of Seattle just ahead of a whole lot of trouble. AFAIK she hasn't came back. The lawyer cost me about $750, which was well worth it just for the entertainment value.
-
02-01-24 14:04 #7860Senior Member

Posts: 2335I have to agree with the OP (although the data shows pregnancy and stds went up with public school sex Ed and it sure didn't help the hood! It's out there if y'all want to look) that to my surprise the amount that will hit with no rubbers " cause is feels so good daddy. " Another point, I banged a random girl in my car (it was a junky one too LOL) some 33 odd years ago (21 yo) that I picked up in a disco (I'm old). Never once asked for a rubber. I didn't pull out. Perhaps not much has changed. I never saw her again. He'd be about 33 why / o today. Haha.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
02-01-24 12:39 #7859Banned Member

Posts: 510While I have never had any girls on rotation (by choice) I definitely only go raw with girls that are young. 18 to 21 maybe? Thankfully getting an STD as a man is much much harder then the receiver (gay guy or woman). It still makes me nervous when I think about it though. I need to get tested soon. The younger girls / new girls are going to give you the best experience and are more willing to go raw in my experience.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
I do sometimes wonder though if the girls I didn't give a plan B too when the condom broke or whatever when I didn't have any left on hand. Ever got pregnant and if I might be having a kid out there. I know a provider on AA who got pregnant and hasn't been working for awhile now. Her name is Victoria. Short hair. She told me she was pregnant and the next words out of her mouth were "we know who the father is" LOL she definitely doesn't From the reviews I read on this board awhile back guys were raw dogging her. Definitely one of there kids. I never raw dogged her cause it didn't feel safe. She's like 8 months 9 months pregnant now? Ready to pop that sucker out any min. Imagine the hell it would be getting a streetwalker pregnant and them having that kid and being tied to that chic for 18 years! Do yourself a favor gentleman and buy generic plan b off amazon! Search for "Ohm My Choice Emergency Contraceptive" on Amazon. It's only 6 bucks per pill! I always stock up and keep a few boxes in my car and a few at home. It's the same exact thing as plan b. It also helps convincing a chic to go raw with you if you pull one of these out of your glove compartment.
-
02-01-24 11:31 #7858Senior Member

Posts: 906That's the point
At least for me, a lot of the point of getting fairly low mileage ladies on my rotation is that going raw with them is much less risky. In this one's case I bought her an IUD before we got down to that.
Originally Posted by eocowboy
[View Original Post]
I've noticed that there is a pretty hard cutoff (around thirty) where younger ones often don't seem to give a shit about condoms. I blame abstinence-based "sex education".
-
01-31-24 20:18 #7857Senior Member

Posts: 72I have a regular that have been doing this almost weekly for several years now. Sans the Bare.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 20:17 #7856Senior Member

Posts: 72I've known some guys that have let pretty reputable providers move in as roommates. It seemed to work but not something I could imagine doing.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 16:57 #7855Senior Member

Posts: 906Actually.
Actually one of the best ones I have on my rotation right now is working a shit part-time job and living in a 2 BR double wide with six (!) other people.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
Every few weeks we get a room at the Residence Inn for a couple nights. She does her laundry and takes a long bath. She goes home with a couple hundred bucks, a couple bags of groceries, and my jizz leaking out of her. And she is grateful. The fact that she is kind of cute and in shape doesn't hurt either.
A lot of folks have really fucked living shituations since the pandemic.
And no, I'm not sharing this one.
-
01-31-24 16:11 #7854Senior Member

Posts: 2335It's only going to get worse for them.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
Now ask her to clean, cook, and help you to relax in exchange for a warm bed and a full belly and you get " I don't need no F-cking man! Haha.
They'll serve 50 a day rather than one and live in comfort.
I've been lucky and most have been actually lady like fresh. There's always a first time tho.
Ahh the stories we'll tell!" grandpa was a playa!
Peace.











Reply With Quote





