The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 773 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13645
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBane666  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming to town next weekend and am curious if this is a provider I used to dream about when visiting Peoria. Or if not have fellow mongers had pleasant dreams or nightmares. Pretty sure the pics in the first 2 urls are fake.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69373883

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-time/62341066

    https://escortslookup.com/search?reg...ord=3094878061
    Where'd you get the face pics? None of her ads have face pics, and one has a neck tat and that isn't in any of her body pics.

  2. #13644

    Britney Bardot. Agree with others

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Agreed with all of this other than setting up with her wasn't bad. Except the actual moment of meet up was fucked up when people from FB Marketplace showed up at the same time right as I was about to get out of my vehicle. I obviously bailed and met up later. She was apologetic, but. C'Mon. Girl.

    I guess making plans and such isn't usually a skill the girls who end up choosing this life usually have.

    She's definitely at least 40, but looks pretty good for it.

    Only thing I'd add is the other reason I haven't repeated is it was a bit rank down there, if you catch my drift.
    I saw her last May. Wrote a review here: #12292, currently on page 89, dated May 19. Details of my visit pretty much match up with the others. One thing I liked about her that's kind of tough to find is that she's available mornings. Sometimes, that's the best time for me and most other girls who are available in the morning are only available because they've been up all night and shall we say "not at their best".

    I will say that I find it strange how she's advertising right now. I don't see a proper ad from her since mid-December on any of the usual sites, but she seems to be advertising through comments and self-reviews on her old ads. That can't be effective, so I'm curious why she doesn't just create a real ad. I know none of these girls are marketing geniuses or rocket scientists, but she did strike me as smarter than the average escort.

  3. #13643

    Has anyone else had a dream about this lass

    I will be coming to town next weekend and am curious if this is a provider I used to dream about when visiting Peoria. Or if not have fellow mongers had pleasant dreams or nightmares. Pretty sure the pics in the first 2 urls are fake.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69373883

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-time/62341066

    https://escortslookup.com/search?reg...ord=3094878061
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3a3f955dc031d10346314fc9b5ce88bb_f.jpg‎   lN3lMy_thumb_xl.jpg‎  

  4. #13642
    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    I saw here once in June or July. Getting something set up was like pulling teeth. Once I finally made it there, everything was a pretty standard experience. She wore some stripper lingerie. She does have a belly, and the filter hides 10-15 years. She definitely is older than 30. Played with and sucked her tits for a bit. FIV and she let me use a vibrator on her. BBBJ, doggy, then Mish for the finish. Don't remember the price. 150 or 2 probably.
    Agreed with all of this other than setting up with her wasn't bad. Except the actual moment of meet up was fucked up when people from FB Marketplace showed up at the same time right as I was about to get out of my vehicle. I obviously bailed and met up later. She was apologetic, but. C'Mon. Girl.

    I guess making plans and such isn't usually a skill the girls who end up choosing this life usually have.

    She's definitely at least 40, but looks pretty good for it.

    Only thing I'd add is the other reason I haven't repeated is it was a bit rank down there, if you catch my drift.

  5. #13641
    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    I saw here once in June or July. Getting something set up was like pulling teeth. Once I finally made it there, everything was a pretty standard experience. She wore some stripper lingerie. She does have a belly, and the filter hides 10-15 years. She definitely is older than 30. Played with and sucked her tits for a bit. FIV and she let me use a vibrator on her. BBBJ, doggy, then Mish for the finish. Don't remember the price. 150 or 2 probably.
    Where is Brittney located?

  6. #13640

    Tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I was always a bit leery of her ads. Can she just have one damn photo without her tongue out?
    Maybe it's stuck that way.

  7. #13639

    Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    I saw here once in June or July. Getting something set up was like pulling teeth. Once I finally made it there, everything was a pretty standard experience. She wore some stripper lingerie. She does have a belly, and the filter hides 10-15 years. She definitely is older than 30. Played with and sucked her tits for a bit. FIV and she let me use a vibrator on her. BBBJ, doggy, then Mish for the finish. Don't remember the price. 150 or 2 probably.

  8. #13638

    Anyone se Kandi?

    Anyone see Kandi? I cannot find any reviews of her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...v/752713721958

  9. #13637
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    I have no skin in the game here. No experience and not in your area right now. However two things I always do is check TER first (nothing). And then Google the phone number.

    I got several hits on that phone number.

    One was this one:

    https://callescort.org/737-781-9044

    Two Reviews:

    9/22/2023.

    Rubbish deposit scam fraud. A phoney escort and fraudulent activity involving online payments such as Cash App, Venmo, Apple Pay, z*.

    PayPal and etc. Not an escort service. This scamsters profile was just showing in Tenneessee, Texas and Louisiana areas in past 24 hours. A Phoney.

    8/8/2023.

    Verification scammer. Wants $40 to their cash app for "facetime". The scammer will say it's for "my safety" and also say "I've been robbed before". Who hasn't?

    After "she" gets cash app payment she blocks you.

    100000% scam.

    Another hit was this one:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...party/62264224

    This ad appears to be for Tampa, FL and if I'm reading it right says: busty babe 🥰129395; ready to party 15 h ago.

    I'd be very careful and definitely DO NOT do deposit.
    Thank you much. The little head had taken over for a bit. I'll assume that when I get to the "hotel" that "she" will insist on a deposit before giving me the room number. And then we now what happens.

  10. #13636

    Re: Mollie visiting St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by FloydLeukins  [View Original Post]
    Thoughts on this one? TGTBT? No recent reviews linked to the current number. Asked for a deposit but didn't push when I said no. I am going to try to see her on Friday and will report back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/molliepocket
    I have no skin in the game here. No experience and not in your area right now. However two things I always do is check TER first (nothing). And then Google the phone number.

    I got several hits on that phone number.

    One was this one:

    https://callescort.org/737-781-9044

    Two Reviews:

    9/22/2023.

    Rubbish deposit scam fraud. A phoney escort and fraudulent activity involving online payments such as Cash App, Venmo, Apple Pay, z*.

    PayPal and etc. Not an escort service. This scamsters profile was just showing in Tenneessee, Texas and Louisiana areas in past 24 hours. A Phoney.

    8/8/2023.

    Verification scammer. Wants $40 to their cash app for "facetime". The scammer will say it's for "my safety" and also say "I've been robbed before". Who hasn't?

    After "she" gets cash app payment she blocks you.

    100000% scam.

    Another hit was this one:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...party/62264224

    This ad appears to be for Tampa, FL and if I'm reading it right says: busty babe 🥰129395; ready to party 15 h ago.

    I'd be very careful and definitely DO NOT do deposit.

  11. #13635
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures have so much filtering on them you might not even recognize the girl who answers the door.

  12. #13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Set something up with her a few weeks ago, flaked on me. Didn't bother with texting and texting and waiting. Just left.

  13. #13633
    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ty-baby
    I remember meeting up with her at the end of last year. Yeah, pics aren't too accurate as she is bigger than the pics. But she BBBJ's pretty well and pretty tight too. So I was happy in the end.

  14. #13632

    Anyone see Britney Bardot?


  15. #13631
    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ty-baby
    Dollars to donuts she looks way rougher in person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape