Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 26650
-
02-01-24 21:47 #20800Senior Member

Posts: 229The Real Thing Lilly
I had the opportunity to see Lilly today for the first time and IMHO she is the real thing. Comms were good. I didn't have to wait, bc she was ready on the agreed upon time. In call was easy access, private and clean; near 28th and Beltline. Seeing I travel, the location was good for on and off the highway if you travel. I felt comfortable the moment I walked in the door. Lilly has a great personality, and we connected well to the point I didn't feel nervous like I usually do with a 1st time seeing someone. Lilly had on nice lingerie. Freshly showered. We had some small talk and then got comfortable. She had bought a new toy and asked if I was OK with us playing with it. In a very short time she was really enjoying it, and she had a couple of orgasms with juice. I enjoyed being close and having nipple play, which she loves. Seeing it vibrated, it was mine turn she vibrated the boys while giving a great BBBJ at the same time. She takes her time with a BBBJ and makes sure of eye contact. She then got on top and that was very good. She was really into it, so I asked if that was her favorite position, and she said all of them are. LOL. It seems BB would be possible. IDK for sure. At that point, I held back as long as I could and finished miss. Lilly really enjoys the whole time (Boy did I ever LOL) from beginning to end and always engaged. Good vocals thru out. Asked a couple of times what I wanted, so a pleaser for sure. A unique combination of GFE and PSE blended together is the best I can describe my time with her. I will repeat bc one of the best experiences I have had.
-
02-01-24 16:27 #20799Senior Member

Posts: 208Skyy / Lynx
Lots of results if you search for "Skyy" or "Lynx" FYI.
Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose
[View Original Post]
I posted a review a while back. My experience wasn't great. Others have good things to say.
-
02-01-24 15:57 #20798Senior Member

Posts: 74Opinions?
Any one have info on Sky? Thinking about an appointment but don't want to waste time and money if it is not a good experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/005647118837
-
02-01-24 12:05 #20797Senior Member

Posts: 444Thanks Benz, not sure why the link didn't work. I have confirmed that is the girl.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 10:09 #20796Senior Member

Posts: 81Slim Thick Cutie
Good morning Gentlman.
I was curious if anyone had Intel on this one? Unable to unearth anything search wise.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/302925212067
-
02-01-24 09:23 #20795Regular Member

Posts: 20Opps, mispost
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 15:43 #20794Senior Member

Posts: 4439Your link didn't work.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
I think this is the girl you posted about.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/308662206106
-
01-31-24 14:46 #20793Senior Member

Posts: 31Definitely worth the visit
Great visit. I only opted for a ss cfs. She was submissive and short, To me that's what I like my ss / hr to be so it was good. Love the physique slim yet looks healthy, if that makes sense. The pierced gum drops were a sight to see. Didn't see any sign of drug use. She took it well and didn't complain at all. I will repeat again.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 13:23 #20792Senior Member

Posts: 444Stephanie Avoid
I feel the need to pass along a story for the benefit of the active mongers. A good friend of mine who is not on the board had a horrible experience yesterday with Stephanie at the dump notel in Grandville. He told me that he gave her 120 up front for a SS. She proceeded into the bathroom where he could hear her talking to someone on the phone. He locked the deadbolt while she was gone. She came out and started a BJ but just a minute or two in somebody started trying to get in the room. Apparently he jumped up and got dressed while the person on the other side fucked around with a key. A few seconds later a very tall, skinny AA guy came through the door. My friend shoved him out of the way and bolted. My buddy is a big dude and a mean motherfucker, the crackhead is lucky he didn't get killed.
Sounds like someone that should be avoided.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_e/come-and-play-with-me-/308662206106
-
01-30-24 22:29 #20791Senior Member

Posts: 44Threats
Now she's senind me threats through text about exposing who I am and that.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger93
[View Original Post]
She has cameras in her room.
She's watching this site BTW.
And I nut in 2 secs which is true.
I'm like the flash.
But anyhow not sure if I can post screen shots of threats?
Nbd to me ill be back home in a week and somewhere else like everyone else.
-
01-30-24 21:22 #20790Senior Member

Posts: 44Lani stay away
Shouldve said no. I had a feeling and I listened to the little head.
Coms good. Hotel nice. Pics pretty close but filtered.
Worst visit I've ever had. Everything covered and wasnt even paying attention to me just kept watching tv. Like WTF is wrong with me.
Should have bounced.
I stayed and lost two of my favorite fellas.
Don't be dumb like me. Just stay away. Wouldn't even turn around so I can rub the cheeks.
Like my girl.
Tswifty I Shouldve said no.
https://tryst.link/escort/lanikayyyy
-
01-30-24 21:19 #20789Senior Member

Posts: 444Breezii Not Breezy
The original "Breezii" is who I reviewed and gave a "repeat" recommendation.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
The other "Breezy" has changed her name over the years, was once known as Tatianna or similar and was generally reported as AVOID for most members that were seduced by her ass pictures. She was previously known as a crackhead, but I can't speak for her recent history.
Don't confuse the two. Spelling matters. Here is a recent link to "Breezii":
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/817722397037
-
01-30-24 19:46 #20788Senior Member

Posts: 201Snow bunny
Has anyone seen this curvy Snow bunny? This is just one link she has 2 sets of pictures with 2 different ads. I have tried digging around and honestly can say I'm still not sure she is legit. Kinda gives me bad vibes.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...p/974322056710
-
01-30-24 19:05 #20787Senior Member

Posts: 201Rainn
I reached out to Rainn a week and a half ago. Her communication was great once I made contact with her. Not the best incall but it got the job done. She seemed pretty down to earth. She said she may post but she is skeptical of who she decides to see. BBBJ was great. She smelled pretty good I didn't partake in DATY I was kinda in a hurry. I would probably reach out again if in a pinch.
-
01-30-24 18:50 #20786Senior Member

Posts: 37Feast
You must eat well 'because you taste incredible!
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






