Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 1395 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 26647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20737

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with Ashley yet? Have been keeping an eye on her. Saw one review in the Muskegon boards, but nothing here yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/098868407812
    Thank you for adding the actual ad, however for the sake of people being able to check reviews based on name, I'm renaming the post to reflect her posted name. She did have a positive report in Muskegon.

  2. #20736

    Concern / scam

    They gave me a location at the Red Roof Inn near the Costco on 28th. Am I about to be robbed? Obviously I know it's not the girl in the photo. Wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger on this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...8/670898678618

  3. #20735

    Ashley

    Has anyone had an experience with Ashley yet? Have been keeping an eye on her. Saw one review in the Muskegon boards, but nothing here yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/098868407812

  4. #20734

    Crysta coming to GR

    Hello,

    Crysta is coming to GR within the next few days; I am not sure the exact day, but I know it will be this week, as I talked to her today. If anyone needs a refresher on who she is, please enjoy the attached photos of this sexy sexy redheaded spinner. Remember she is not like a lot of the other talent on here and is actually normal and not strung out; so treat her well and she will continue to treat us well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ss2.jpg‎   ss3.jpg‎  

  5. #20733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Utr spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Sexxy spinner is getting close to her down-payment for the next car. When she gets her goal, she'll put us on the back burner again because she works full time.
    Might need to help out😎128526;.

  6. #20732

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as well. Did a search on pictures and she hops around MI so not sure she's legit. Definitely cute.
    Scam numbers used 248-973-4115 and 248-752-3189 Emily.

  7. #20731
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Sexxy spinner is getting close to her down-payment for the next car. When she gets her goal, she'll put us on the back burner again because she works full time.
    She looks sexy. What's her current status if I may ask. I'm a little unclear, there seems to be some mixed messages. Lots of emphasis on "UTR", "don't ask her number if you don't already have it" but at the same time between all the reviews her location was revealed, her employment status was revealed and her face and body was revealed. With all that info I was actually able to recognize her at her job. Thanks!

  8. #20730

    Sophia remarks?

    Quote Originally Posted by JMagnifico  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm new here, but is there something to share on Sophia? A few pages back you were pumping her up and saying that you knew her personally from college? If there's some red flags please share.
    I'm with you. Sophia is nothing but a trustworthy drug free responsible, reliable sexy lady. I think an earlier post regarding Dallas' services heading downhill somehow got linked to Sophia. Don't get me wrong, it's possible that Sophia has done this with someone, but my many experiences with Sophia and knowing her pretty well now, I can't imagine her pulling crap like this. But it is a YMMV business and not all of us are going to click with every lady.

  9. #20729

    Emily

    I'm curious as well. Did a search on pictures and she hops around MI so not sure she's legit. Definitely cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGoose  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been w Emily 248 area. Had brief contact w her then went silent on me. Looks like an incredible spinner if legit. Any info greatly appreciated.

  10. #20728

    Emily GFE

    Anyone been w Emily 248 area. Had brief contact w her then went silent on me. Looks like an incredible spinner if legit. Any info greatly appreciated.

  11. #20727

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    It is a damn shame how quickly these girls can go from favorites to avoid.
    I know I'm new here, but is there something to share on Sophia? A few pages back you were pumping her up and saying that you knew her personally from college? If there's some red flags please share.

  12. #20726

    Rickdee

    Hey RickDee, I tried responding to your pm. Says you're not able to receive.

  13. #20725

    Damn. Thank you

    Thanks for the update. I was trying for #2 as well, and it became difficult. Scratch that one of the list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljxb007  [View Original Post]
    Well this is one of the reasons for us to use a burner. When I first found Dallas, I thought ok my be good. And I got a great first time dream with her. Then the next not as good but still quality. But with the lack of communication and way late on getting back to me after a schedule time. So I did not think I would try again. At which point her ad disappeared and when it came back up, I got a text from her. She asked for a meeting. So I figured maybe she needs some money and I can get a cheap meeting with a guaranteed meet on time. We'll I was mistaken, she then asked for a deposit. It was a small deposit so I thought maybe. I asked why the change? And her reply was to keep no shows from happening. Then I replied with when have I ever not showed or paid. At this point the stories started. First it was to pay court fees or go to jail, then to pay for the hotel, then I need I need I need. So a quick burn of the number and I am gone. I had some high hopes for her at the start and down hill fast.

    Stay safe and have fun all.

  14. #20724

    Sounds a lot like Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljxb007  [View Original Post]
    Well this is one of the reasons for us to use a burner. When I first found Dallas, I thought ok my be good. And I got a great first time dream with her. Then the next not as good but still quality. But with the lack of communication and way late on getting back to me after a schedule time. So I did not think I would try again. At which point her ad disappeared and when it came back up, I got a text from her. She asked for a meeting. So I figured maybe she needs some money and I can get a cheap meeting with a guaranteed meet on time. We'll I was mistaken, she then asked for a deposit. It was a small deposit so I thought maybe. I asked why the change? And her reply was to keep no shows from happening. Then I replied with when have I ever not showed or paid. At this point the stories started. First it was to pay court fees or go to jail, then to pay for the hotel, then I need I need I need. So a quick burn of the number and I am gone. I had some high hopes for her at the start and down hill fast.

    Stay safe and have fun all.
    It is a damn shame how quickly these girls can go from favorites to avoid.

  15. #20723
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyGentGr  [View Original Post]
    So, maybe she's in longer than we think. I mean, those car payments, insurance, gas fill ups. .
    Tires, 20 inch rims, NOS kit, body kit, you know. The whole Vin Diesel package.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape