Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 27122
-
02-01-24 08:58 #14912Senior Member

Posts: 4094Hmmm. Are we getting the long hair version or the short hair version? I also feel like I have seen that photoshoot image in the playboy bunny suit someplace before.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 07:17 #14911Senior Member

Posts: 4753Tsukiji
Kiho PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kiho.
-
01-31-24 23:22 #14910Regular Member

Posts: 23Kuroe. Sweet girl but blocking put a damper
Went to go see Kuroe at PPC after her JAV and those saucers piqued my interest. She's pretty, about 5'5" but the main attraction are were her large areolas. Settled the entry fee, like others said, additional options for sans condom and video are available. Shower was standard, talked a little bit, her English isn't the best but able to get the main ideas across. Back in the room, she can definitely perform for the camera. You can tell when a girl has JAV experience, just the way they play it up and look at the camera is different. She can also ride well, didn't get tired out easily like some of the other talents. I know someone said the other girl at PPC was blocking. Someone must have ruined Kuroe too. The only negatives were the constant relubing and blocking during certain positions (especially mish). By no means am I big, I would say I'm average or even below average. But someone must have went rough on Kuroe and she was sensitive throughout the session. All in all, her attitude and experience were strong positives. She's a recommend in my book but some caveats especially if you're packing down there.
-
01-31-24 22:30 #14909Regular Member

Posts: 20Nicole Doshi
Yup. That was me. First time I saw her at their apartment in late 2019, I just wanted to know what her rules were. She LOL'd and said "Please just don't kill me. ".
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 21:32 #14908Senior Member

Posts: 28Sonya at Fun Girl Spa
I put a review of Sonya in the massage section.
Basically she's game for all access in 3 openings BBFS. Just don't cum inside.
She was a lot of fun and I detailed it in the other review.
-
01-31-24 19:08 #14907Senior Member

Posts: 91Emiry at Smilingeyes
She is full of tats, the pictures are not her but looks similar enough. Overall body and tats are def neck down and full of them.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
My guess is she doesn't want netizens to be able to I'd her.
-
01-31-24 11:56 #14906Senior Member

Posts: 1764Someone on another site said he asked T and T Doshi what her limits were and she replied: don't kill me.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
I'm a ninja. Believe it!
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Yeah Mary.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
There was a ddy Doris 500 but gone already. Ugh.
-
01-31-24 11:14 #14905Senior Member

Posts: 4094Slim chance that it could be the IG girl. The bio kinda slightly opens the door to it:
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
"She is a famous tattoo model. She speaks Chinese korean Japanese and English, And speaks 5 languages.
-
01-31-24 11:08 #14904Senior Member

Posts: 4753Chinese? Wrong country then. Wth.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 11:08 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 4753No, the girl pre-doshi was a sweet hot korean girl of perfection. She was not a full blown ***** at the time and is the only girl I remember in the Korean era. There were other K-chicks like Pepsi etc but pre-porn Doshi was ultimate for me at the time.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 10:36 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 1727Yup. Naruto. What anime fan hasn't watched naruto? I can't stand boruto though.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
so PB, you did doshi pre porn, right? does reika remind you of doshi in terms of pure sluttiness?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 10:17 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 4094Det. DK is on the case
That ink is very distinctive. Those pics are from a Chinese IG model who was in recently in LA and Costa Rica. It could be her I guess? Which pervert here has a tats fetish and would TOFTT?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 09:58 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 4094Kage level? Like in Naruto? I thought you were like 60!? WTF do you know about Naruto? LOL.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 08:30 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 4753Yes
Yes. (filler, since min msg len is 10).
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 08:23 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 4094How many Yes? This many Yes?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmhsMZFCIYU










Reply With Quote




