Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 747 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 11194
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8584

    Vanilla sex with pornstars

    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    The photo is of an Instagram model. I found her account very easily with Google lens.
    Yeah me too LOL. So many apps and online tools available for reverse image search, especially when the OP does not even bother to modify the digital signature of the image they upload online. I doubt these chicks are sophisticated enough so they just post their sexiest pics on SA or other SM sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, you can tell if their a pornstar from the the way they fuck.

    I'll make you a deal. Send me her info, I'll fuck her, then I'll give you my opinion. While I don't prefer pornstars, with an ass like that. . . I'll take my chances.
    You may be a whole lot more intuitive than this douchebag but in my exp, pornstars only act like pornstars when at work. IRL, they fuck like vanilla chicks, and I have had my share of pornstars. I could not think of one who banged me like the videos I jacked off from watching PornHub.

    In fact, this pornstar below told me that she hated when clients talked about the vids they saw online and expect them to give them the same fake-ass performance. Seen her a couple of times both outcall to my chain hotel and it was like fucking your long-term GF. Much more passionate and romantic and less Ron Jeremy LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pornstar NetVideoGirls (4).jpg‎   Canon Elph 180 Residence Inn outcall (2) - frame at 5m45s.jpg‎   Canon Elph 180 Residence Inn outcall (3) - frame at  33m43s.jpg‎   Canon Elph 180 Residence Inn outcall (4) - frame at 34m23s.jpg‎   Canon Elph 180 Residence Inn outcall (4) - frame at 53m16s.jpg‎  

    Canon Elph 180 Residence Inn outcall (5) - frame at 40m52s.jpg‎   Canon Elph 180 Residence Inn outcall (5) - frame at 55m26s.jpg‎   pornstar NetVideoGirls (1).jpg‎   pornstar NetVideoGirls (2).jpg‎   Canon Elph 180 Residence Inn outcall (3) - frame at 10m10s.jpg‎  


  2. #8583
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have messaged w / someone from seeking, she provided this as a private photo. I searched on it, seems like it might be a porn star. Anyone recognize?
    Here's her IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/geraldineheymann/

  3. #8582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    The photo is of an Instagram model

    I found her account very easily with Google lens.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have messaged w / someone from seeking, she provided this as a private photo. I searched on it, seems like it might be a porn star. Anyone recognize?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240201_071907_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #8581

    Opsec

    This is not a concern for all. But it is for farfaraway. And me. And others.

    Some things I do:

    Second phone number on phone. Password protected app for that. There are many burner number apps with lock features. I use hushed.

    Prepaid credit card. Doesn't show on credit report.

    Keep cash stash at home in hidden location. Very hidden. No need to go to atm when needed.

    Fake-ish name on Uber.

    Only photos on sites that I've blurred and tested on pimeyes.

    Buy hotels.com gift cards and book hotels with it. Deposit on my prepaid credit card.

    Password protected browser on phone, with vpn. Never download an app like seeking so it doesn't show as previously downloaded. The browser experience isn't as good but it's anonymous.

  5. #8580
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Anyone active on SA has encountered this. Message a girl on the site, get the phone number, discuss details but they don't follow through with meeting, always busy, etc etc, but keep texting every couple days saying lets meet.

    Years ago it was confirmed Tinder paid people to match, share a local phone number and stay engaged. Do you think SA does the same to keep guys paying?

    I have many, but 2 recent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f8895b7ad9f8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-8241cdb1e8dd
    One of them looks like felicity feline. And idk who the other is but these both look like pornstars.

  6. #8579

    Is she a pornstar

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have messaged w / someone from seeking, she provided this as a private photo. I searched on it, seems like it might be a porn star. Anyone recognize?
    In my experience, you can tell if their a pornstar from the the way they fuck.

    I'll make you a deal. Send me her info, I'll fuck her, then I'll give you my opinion. While I don't prefer pornstars, with an ass like that. . . I'll take my chances.

    Oh, and in exchange, how's this on private uber.

    Get a second phone, a real physical phone, and you keep all your play activities on it, including your play Uber account. Seriously, Mr FarFarAway, this will solve all you problems, if you can keep this phone away from the warden.

    1. Have $250-$1,000/ mo from you paycheck direct deposited into your new "sofi.com" account, with address of TimBuckTwo. Explain to the warden it's higher taxes, IRA, 401 k, health insurance, or Gavin Newsom.

    2. Buy prepaid card.

    3. Buy secondary phone.

    4. Buy Boost Mobile's $15/ mo prepaid plan using prepaid card.

    5. Buy every service on seondary phone using prepaid card (or Sofi) . . . Including SA, Uber, Boost, TrojanMonthly, etc.

  7. #8578

    Felicity Feline

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Girls like this are very busy as they get hit up a lot. They are always going for the highest offer. I guess yours wasn't.
    The fist on is a porn star Felicity Feline.

    https://rt.youporn.com/pornstar/felicity-feline/#1.

  8. #8577

    Pot?

    I have messaged w / someone from seeking, she provided this as a private photo. I searched on it, seems like it might be a porn star. Anyone recognize?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JulieFR6.jpeg‎  

  9. #8576

    Uber gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by GiddenLade  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps the Uber gift card would be an option to avoid things popping up on your credit card. I see them at most places that sell gift cards including grocery and drug stores.
    raise.com sells e-gift cards for Uber for 10% off. Save a couple bucks.

  10. #8575
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Anyone active on SA has encountered this. Message a girl on the site, get the phone number, discuss details but they don't follow through with meeting, always busy, etc etc, but keep texting every couple days saying lets meet.

    Years ago it was confirmed Tinder paid people to match, share a local phone number and stay engaged. Do you think SA does the same to keep guys paying?

    I have many, but 2 recent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f8895b7ad9f8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-8241cdb1e8dd
    Girls like this are very busy as they get hit up a lot. They are always going for the highest offer. I guess yours wasn't.

  11. #8574
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Anyone active on SA has encountered this. Message a girl on the site, get the phone number, discuss details but they don't follow through with meeting, always busy, etc etc, but keep texting every couple days saying lets meet.

    Years ago it was confirmed Tinder paid people to match, share a local phone number and stay engaged. Do you think SA does the same to keep guys paying?

    I have many, but 2 recent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f8895b7ad9f8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-8241cdb1e8dd
    Meow1994 is real. She's picky about who she meets. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. She was looking for $700 ppm in the past but I'm not sure how much now. Good luck!

  12. #8573

    Uber Gift Card

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Huh? So you may not actually have any opsec worries, but how would that address a personal credit card that my SO could easily see? Be serious.
    Perhaps the Uber gift card would be an option to avoid things popping up on your credit card. I see them at most places that sell gift cards including grocery and drug stores.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uber gift card.jpg‎  

  13. #8572

    What is the angle on SA.

    Anyone active on SA has encountered this. Message a girl on the site, get the phone number, discuss details but they don't follow through with meeting, always busy, etc etc, but keep texting every couple days saying lets meet.

    Years ago it was confirmed Tinder paid people to match, share a local phone number and stay engaged. Do you think SA does the same to keep guys paying?

    I have many, but 2 recent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f8895b7ad9f8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-8241cdb1e8dd

  14. #8571
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Just have the SB call Uber and reimburse her later if she needs it.
    I'll just repeat what I said earlier.

    The whole purpose of my question is to send an Uber to a girl. Why can't she do it herself? Because she is literally broke. Does not have a credit card she could put on her own Uber account.

    There is a posting that answers my question on the OPSEC thread of Northern Virginia. Short form, do Lyft instead.

  15. #8570
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, guess reading comprehension wasn't your best class.

    Not the SB, my SO. The warden. The spouse.
    Just have the SB call Uber and reimburse her later if she needs it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape