Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 892 1392 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20795

    Breezii Not Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    Ad says regulars and repeat clients only.
    The original "Breezii" is who I reviewed and gave a "repeat" recommendation.

    The other "Breezy" has changed her name over the years, was once known as Tatianna or similar and was generally reported as AVOID for most members that were seduced by her ass pictures. She was previously known as a crackhead, but I can't speak for her recent history.

    Don't confuse the two. Spelling matters. Here is a recent link to "Breezii":

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/817722397037

  2. #20794

    Snow bunny

    Has anyone seen this curvy Snow bunny? This is just one link she has 2 sets of pictures with 2 different ads. I have tried digging around and honestly can say I'm still not sure she is legit. Kinda gives me bad vibes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...p/974322056710
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240130_194100_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240130_194048_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  3. #20793

    Rainn

    I reached out to Rainn a week and a half ago. Her communication was great once I made contact with her. Not the best incall but it got the job done. She seemed pretty down to earth. She said she may post but she is skeptical of who she decides to see. BBBJ was great. She smelled pretty good I didn't partake in DATY I was kinda in a hurry. I would probably reach out again if in a pinch.

  4. #20792

    Feast

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm blushing. Thank you guys. Wasn't expecting that. I appreciate your raves, but I will be first to admit I eat good. LOL. I do my best to stay fit, but I ain't passing up lunch, LOL.
    You must eat well 'because you taste incredible!

  5. #20791
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger93  [View Original Post]
    I think we can all agree that you are a saint in your williness to help these woman!

    I wish to one day be like you!
    If you would be willing to share those digits she's right in my area that would be convenient for me and her.

  6. #20790

    Sainthood

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Interesting day yesterday, Jazzy text me saying need help getting my phone back on and SexxySpinner is under the weather so it would be just her. That's cool, nice parking lot next to their incall gave us a great place for BBBJCIM car date. Later SBJ's sister contacted me for a BJ before heading back home. I told her this is my second BJ today will take longer but not as much to catch. Met her on North side of GR, her BF drops her and her A. A. GF (short BBW) off in a parking lot and we drive to another lot. A. A. Girl sat in back whipped out her tits and dropped them in my mouth will sister gives me an Awesome BJ. Popped a lot sooner than I thought with Double D tits in my mouth (big nips). SBJ's sister text me again this morning to meet at her place in Cedar springs. BF is gone so went inside (very nice house in nice neighborhood).

    She definitely needs a boost right now. Told her I can't see her tomorrow, I already have two more BJ lined up. (getting as many as possible before surgery). My second BJ tomorrow is a FB friend that cleans houses for a living but willing to expand to nude house cleaning too. We need to meet, first meet tomorrow already agreed on BBBJCIM swallow.

    Back to SBJ's sister. She has a good spot half mile away for car date. I've been there before and it works well. She had a baby recently, no longer lactating, still pudgy but cute and the BJ is a 12 for me. Artful technique.

    Pick up spot is close to 131 and 14 mile (m57).

    I have text now digits and password for my Frenz.
    I think we can all agree that you are a saint in your williness to help these woman!

    I wish to one day be like you!

  7. #20789

    Jessi Jones OG

    Quote Originally Posted by ServeTheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back, and based in Kzoo again? Anybody reach out yet, seen her once, lots of fun, hope this is a long term deal and not just a visit? https://tryst.link/escort/jessi-jones.
    I seen her add and hit her up I'm in Detroit area and she said she's going to be out in Detroit next week I'm seeing her on the 5th will report back after the date hopefully she's as good as I remember.

  8. #20788

    Diva red

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/279055329098

    Anyone have any experience with this one. Tia.

  9. #20787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    SBJ's sister

    Interesting day yesterday, Jazzy text me saying need help getting my phone back on and SexxySpinner is under the weather so it would be just her. That's cool, nice parking lot next to their incall gave us a great place for BBBJCIM car date. Later SBJ's sister contacted me for a BJ before heading back home. I told her this is my second BJ today will take longer but not as much to catch. Met her on North side of GR, her BF drops her and her A. A. GF (short BBW) off in a parking lot and we drive to another lot. A. A. Girl sat in back whipped out her tits and dropped them in my mouth will sister gives me an Awesome BJ. Popped a lot sooner than I thought with Double D tits in my mouth (big nips). SBJ's sister text me again this morning to meet at her place in Cedar springs. BF is gone so went inside (very nice house in nice neighborhood).

    She definitely needs a boost right now. Told her I can't see her tomorrow, I already have two more BJ lined up. (getting as many as possible before surgery). My second BJ tomorrow is a FB friend that cleans houses for a living but willing to expand to nude house cleaning too. We need to meet, first meet tomorrow already agreed on BBBJCIM swallow.

    Back to SBJ's sister. She has a good spot half mile away for car date. I've been there before and it works well. She had a baby recently, no longer lactating, still pudgy but cute and the BJ is a 12 for me. Artful technique.

    Pick up spot is close to 131 and 14 mile (m57).

    I have text now digits and password for my Frenz.

  10. #20786
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Well said. It's amazing the collective amalgamation that comprises CJ. Those enormous Winnebagos. All natural. And yet that trim physique. Add in the intelligence. And of course, the ability she has to dress so chic. And then her unmatched abilities once the door closes. Damn. She really is a must see. Over and over. Again and again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    Rediscover.
    I'm blushing. Thank you guys. Wasn't expecting that. I appreciate your raves, but I will be first to admit I eat good. LOL. I do my best to stay fit, but I ain't passing up lunch, LOL.

  11. #20785

    Jessica Jones aka Jessica Star

    Looks like she's back, and based in Kzoo again? Anybody reach out yet, seen her once, lots of fun, hope this is a long term deal and not just a visit? https://tryst.link/escort/jessi-jones.

  12. #20784

    Natalie

    Met up with Natalie a few weeks ago and had a good time. Comfortable and easy location to get to downtown GR. She welcomed me without a top on and it was a delightful welcoming. She makes introductions well and makes good conversation. Her pictures are filtered, but she is still impressive. Body, face, and skills are on point. Her skills can push anyone right to the edge of bursting. Affordable rates and a good time, I would repeat many times. I couldn't find a link on STG but will keep an eye out.

  13. #20783
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Cj.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHands2  [View Original Post]
    While that description is certainly true of CJ, Gene is correct. That would be selling her way too short. Pretty, personable and welcoming, professional, and more than worth the donation, topped off with a great set of skills.

    Hmm. It is time I paid her another visit soon.

    Magichands2.
    Well said. It's amazing the collective amalgamation that comprises CJ. Those enormous Winnebagos. All natural. And yet that trim physique. Add in the intelligence. And of course, the ability she has to dress so chic. And then her unmatched abilities once the door closes. Damn. She really is a must see. Over and over. Again and again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    Rediscover.

    G2.

  14. #20782

    Bella

    Owe this one a positive review. Wears a wig and a little larger than pics suggest. However, seen her a couple times now and greatly enjoyed each session. Was really impressed when I asked her for information to research her and she not only pointed out a mediocre review and explained what happened. If you like her look, I would recommend, especially if you ever get in the mood for something more Mediterranean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...8/391171543213

  15. #20781

    Exactly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    "Like big tits not fat". Classic G2.
    While that description is certainly true of CJ, Gene is correct. That would be selling her way too short. Pretty, personable and welcoming, professional, and more than worth the donation, topped off with a great set of skills.

    Hmm. It is time I paid her another visit soon.

    Magichands2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape