Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1086
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #576

    Thesweetest

    Met up with her recently, looks like her pics.

    Smaller short bbw, pretty eyes.

    She is a pleaser and enjoys taking care of you for spoiling her.

    YMMV easy to talk to.

    Can not host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-a040cc84fe0d

  2. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    Another gal I have been talking to is actually a porn star who recently abruptly retired after a short but impactful career- Clevervenus (aka Sage Rabbit). I have verified .
    She looks good but not such a big rack though.

  3. #574

    BeautifulBrown30 (SDM)


  4. #573
    Damn. She disappeared before I got to get her PPM down and agree to meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant  [View Original Post]
    Your post got me interested as well as her one photo, I made contact and got some photos pics attached. Overall not too impressed so far not really my type but maybe someone else's.

    Regarding the girl from my previous post we met up last night. She gained some weight but still looks good. Boobs are real but I suspect a BBL I'm bad at judging that. I paid $500 but definitely feel I overpaid. She's a sweet girl though had a good time overall.

  5. #572

    If you are chatting with her,

    Quote Originally Posted by Mt1111  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking with this big titted beauty but so far haven't been able to set up a meet. Just curious if any of you lads have had any success?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-ea7b991c6d4f
    If you are chatting with her you are way ahead of me! Can't get a response but tried like hell!

  6. #571
    Did you ever get to her PPM request or was she looking for long tern like she implies in her profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant  [View Original Post]
    Your post got me interested as well as her one photo, I made contact and got some photos pics attached. Overall not too impressed so far not really my type but maybe someone else's.

    Regarding the girl from my previous post we met up last night. She gained some weight but still looks good. Boobs are real but I suspect a BBL I'm bad at judging that. I paid $500 but definitely feel I overpaid. She's a sweet girl though had a good time overall.

  7. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    There is something about this profile that really intrigues me. ANyone make contact? I just reached out. We shall see.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-d38d04ccae5e
    Your post got me interested as well as her one photo, I made contact and got some photos pics attached. Overall not too impressed so far not really my type but maybe someone else's.

    Regarding the girl from my previous post we met up last night. She gained some weight but still looks good. Boobs are real but I suspect a BBL I'm bad at judging that. I paid $500 but definitely feel I overpaid. She's a sweet girl though had a good time overall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18653D37-5A23-47E1-AFB3-81F0A9F6E0E5.jpg‎   IMG_9502.jpg‎  

  8. #569

    Real profile

    Quote Originally Posted by TpaNewbie  [View Original Post]
    I'll be honest that profile looks fake as fuck.
    I chatted her up a while back and I actually got a number but I had too many other options at that time and I was on the fence about what she looked like as well. Too curvy for my taste, but could be worth a try. I have her socials and she has been recently posting her nice dinner's at the high end restaurants in Tampa (Ocean Prime, Tampa Edition, Eddy Vs etc) so for sure she is busy with sugaring.

    I recently reached out to her on the site again since the messages get deleted after 180 days and did not save her number but no response from her, like I said probably too busy getting filled up by some mongers.

  9. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ2  [View Original Post]
    She has never replied any of my messages.
    I'll be honest that profile looks fake as fuck.

  10. #567
    There is something about this profile that really intrigues me. ANyone make contact? I just reached out. We shall see.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-d38d04ccae5e

  11. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt1111  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking with this big titted beauty but so far haven't been able to set up a meet. Just curious if any of you lads have had any success?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-ea7b991c6d4f
    She has never replied any of my messages.

  12. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by TpaNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Who is it / have her profile?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-63a8360533bd

    Meeting her within the hour should have a good report soon

  13. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant  [View Original Post]
    Shot her an offer and it's looking like it'll be a go tomorrow. I'll keep you guys informed on the details if we meet-up. Any reports that you guys might have on her are appreciated.

    -JT
    Who is it / have her profile?

  14. #563

    Info on Lisalu

    I've been talking with this big titted beauty but so far haven't been able to set up a meet. Just curious if any of you lads have had any success?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-ea7b991c6d4f

  15. #562
    Shot her an offer and it's looking like it'll be a go tomorrow. I'll keep you guys informed on the details if we meet-up. Any reports that you guys might have on her are appreciated.

    -JT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0773.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape