Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1744
-
02-05-24 11:55 #469Senior Member

Posts: 353Looks like she deactivated her SA account.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 19:01 #468Senior Member

Posts: 39I gave you all the info you need to find her LOL stormy excogi. Not to trying to be a dick she's all over Google if you put that in.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 16:29 #467Senior Member

Posts: 2938I have two SB set up for this week,
I will post all the info at the end of my trip, hopefully I can leave some swimmers in AZ!
-
02-04-24 12:34 #466Senior Member

Posts: 2938Post her vids.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 18:42 #465Senior Member

Posts: 39What's she asking for $?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 18:15 #464Senior Member

Posts: 359Yeah, it's her. We've messaged on SA and I'm glad I saw her video from BRCC; I can't get past her skin flaws.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 21:25 #463Senior Member

Posts: 39She's probably be down for bbfscip but from what I've experienced so far strippers demand pretty high prices and she's been around for awhile on SA. She seems pretty timid though so maybe if someone see her let me know how it goes. I never ask for BBFS with cip because there's a chance they will upsell that instead of just letting it happen.
Originally Posted by DigMeSome
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 20:19 #462Senior Member

Posts: 72Not a shock
There's three sites tied together. Two shoot at the same location. Probably shot same day. Wonder who got her first. There is a profile pic in a strip club dressing room.
Originally Posted by Sparky2
[View Original Post]
No shock here. Of course the one and done approach may be the plan!
-
02-02-24 19:52 #461Senior Member

Posts: 32Looks like she did a scene with BBCSurprise. Com as well.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 01:29 #460Senior Member

Posts: 39Celestialsoul Did Porn Recently
Pretty sure this is stormy who did a video of excogi recently going off the chest tattoo.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-4fe7261b5506
-
01-31-24 21:38 #459Senior Member

Posts: 39Replied to DMs
If you messaged me I responded. Also I should've more specific but I prefer Caucasian of some kind or Latin. Check my post first so you're not sending the same girls I've already posted. You can also send me the SA profile I don't mind doing the work as long as I know I'm not wasting my time.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 14:55 #458Senior Member

Posts: 359What's your type?
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 11:06 #457Senior Member

Posts: 2938MILF, wants 500 to play
-
01-30-24 11:06 #456Senior Member

Posts: 2938Wants 500 but.
Seems like a pro hit me up with an offer of 500 without seeing my pics, can host all screams pro.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-5381f3354e04
-
01-30-24 11:04 #455Senior Member

Posts: 2938












Reply With Quote





