Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Need Help In Chinatown

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 165
This blog is moderated by Ambrose
  1. #45

    Patrolling CTown

    Green door I have stopped going due to ladies are older than I like, 57+.

    Hudson tried FS, total house and fees $. 80, bas breath lady in her mid 50's.

    Knapp, pass as it is like nothing happens but HJ.

    Edinboro linked to another spot near Hong Kong Eatery, taxing, too expensive.

    20 Harrison, no like, just HJ is the offer.

    Kneeland, never seen any girls younger than 62.

    Beach Street, used to go alot, apt do look rundown, smash for a decade plus, linked to her cut place on Tyler Street.

    Ink Block feds closed it because someone made a scene and shit went sour.

    Harrison, above bakery, retired ladies, did not want to donate my 401 k funds.

    Apartments on Tyler St, used to bang a white chick, an Indian chick for like 140 each, decades ago, do miss that.

  2. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Buzzed the downstairs down and only one girl working named Angela. She was actually very pretty, friendly and sexy (almost looked Korean to me) and she said she had another appointment in about 45 minutes, so she got right to work. She's tiny. Probably 90-100 lbs, so she couldn't really offer firm pressure, but she had good technique and seemed to know what she was doing. Got some teasing and flip with about 20 mins left and she offered hand or mouth. She stripped down to just panties and I chose hand, but she was sexy as hell. Very cute / tight body with a shaved kitty and I think if you got her without being busy or worried about having to answer the phone or the door, she would be really fun and maybe down for more. I will definitely repeat.
    Do you have a number for the place? I can't find any number online for AIKO.

  3. #43

    Down Memory Lane

    Decided to travel down memory lane (Chinatown).

    Back in 2003 thru 2005, my go to spot were 59X Tremont St in South End. A 1 hr massage in apartment for $60 and BBBJCIM for $70. Attractive lady in her 40's. Each time I visit (like 25 times) the gentle old man would answer and greet me with a pat on my head.

    I haven't heard anyone mention 22X Tremont St. . (2005 - 2010) . Hey guys, that was the most popular spot in all of Chinatown. Guaranteed FS menu by beautiful young & older providers. Do yall remember the Italian owner of the New York Pizza downstairs next to 224 ?

    7X Kneeland St, 4th flr was always a "hit not a miss" for me. This is 2017 & 2018, I had the cutest 25 yr old Chinese / Korean girl provider. First 3 sessions were HJ only with utc up & down. Then it turned into CBJ & daty the next 5 sessions. She got moved to 22X Newbury until it closed down. Missed that cutie.

  4. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Finally. I humbly propose that we begin using this sub-thread / section for all Chinatown reviews going forward so that everything is in one place.
    We've been posting about CT here for awhile. A few occasionally puts it in the Massage thread. But this room has been quiet as most Mongers visit the suburban areas, such as Weymouth and Waltham, amongst other places.

    I got a newbie awhile back in the place that's next to the room you visited, Diva Spa (Oasis now). Woman did her best and can tell she was new. After five minutes, she left and got one of the other girls, whom I know. That girl finished me off with the newbie watching. I ended up tipping the 2nd girl along with the 1st girl. That's too bad and hopefully, she gains more skills. But I wouldn't be surprised if she called it quits or just offers massage only.

    I have to visit CT one day. My travels haven't taken me there and there is really no reason to even go to CT or Downtown for that matter. The first thing I would do is visit the places I frequent and see if it's still there. There is one place that I didn't like and it was 5 Knapp. Rush job, no menu, overpriced and haggling. Diva Spa was always my go-to place. But the last time I visited, it was called Oasis and I didn't recognize anyone.

  5. #41

    Lucky

    This is the name for the place at 40 Harrison #2 E. There is normally a woman named Nana that works there. Middle aged. Probably 50 or so, but not unattractive and reasonably fit. She is friendly and does a good job with a real massage, and always seemed to understand what I needed with the HJ when it came time to finish. She was good at picking up on body language and non-verbal cues and just had a good understanding of release technique. So I was bummed when I stopped by last week to hear she was back in China (for some undisclosed period of time). She has left and come back before, so fingers crossed, but in the meantime, her replacement was TERRIBLE. It was like she had never seen or touched a cock in her life, and clearly had never watch a video or any kind of porn to learn how to give a HJ. One of the only times in my life where I actually got up and just left. I told her through a translator app to slow down and go soft, but she didn't even understand that! I won't go back until I know that Nana has returned.

    Also, I tried to post this feedback as a comment in rubmaps dot CH and it never went through or the moderator blocked it. So I am cancelling my subscription since they don't seem to allow bad reviews, so I am now suspicious of ALL of the reviews.

    Finally. I humbly propose that we begin using this sub-thread / section for all Chinatown reviews going forward so that everything is in one place. Would that be OK with everyone (including A2) or no?

  6. #40

    Hudson

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIslandBear  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Hudson yet? Might TOFTT but seeing if anyone has stopped in to see what it's all about?
    I wrote my review on the massage parlor section

  7. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    She was actually very pretty, friendly and sexy (almost looked Korean to me) and she said she had another appointment in about 45 minutes, so she got right to work. She's tiny. Probably 90-100 lbs, so she couldn't really offer firm pressure, but she had good technique and seemed to know what she was doing. Got some teasing and flip with about 20 mins left and she offered hand or mouth. She stripped down to just panties and I chose hand, but she was sexy as hell. Very cute / tight body with a shaved kitty and I think if you got her without being busy or worried about having to answer the phone or the door, she would be really fun and maybe down for more. I will definitely repeat.
    Very good review. Thank you. I used to frequent Aiko back in the day and there used to be another one that worked in an apartment settings on the 4th floor. Good to know that there is still some fun in Chinatown.

  8. #38

    Former AIKO location

    At 72 Kneeland, suite 203 - I just decided to mix things up and swing by on a whim. Buzzed the downstairs down and only one girl working named Angela. She was actually very pretty, friendly and sexy (almost looked Korean to me) and she said she had another appointment in about 45 minutes, so she got right to work. She's tiny. Probably 90-100 lbs, so she couldn't really offer firm pressure, but she had good technique and seemed to know what she was doing. Got some teasing and flip with about 20 mins left and she offered hand or mouth. She stripped down to just panties and I chose hand, but she was sexy as hell. Very cute / tight body with a shaved kitty and I think if you got her without being busy or worried about having to answer the phone or the door, she would be really fun and maybe down for more. I will definitely repeat.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by EMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mimi last week it was her last day and told me that a 26 why / o would be next but who knows.

    Mimi was good but she was on her days so did let me cim that felt good and different service for a change.

    I tried to contact Inkblock but not luck. Looks like the moved on or changed the contact number.
    Ink Block closed for some time, based on the Mongers that had the pleasure of visiting there.

  10. #36

    Green 门

    I saw Mimi last week it was her last day and told me that a 26 why / o would be next but who knows.

    Mimi was good but she was on her days so did let me cim that felt good and different service for a change.

    I tried to contact Inkblock but not luck. Looks like the moved on or changed the contact number.

  11. #35

    Hudson

    Has anyone tried Hudson yet? Might TOFTT but seeing if anyone has stopped in to see what it's all about?

  12. #34

    Long time

    It's been awhile since anyone really posted anything on Chinatown. Once, a popular place, now a distant memory. I know a few still goes to the Green Door. But the other parlors seem to be a memory. I did some on RubMaps with newer dated posts. I don't have a membership, so I couldn't read the reviews. My once, favorite spots were:

    - Diva Spa (name changed), 2 B maybe. It was straight ahead when you went upstairs.

    - Lily's Beauty, backroom. Owner does it and I believe a separate lady did it at one point.

    - Unique on Hudson. Use to be a cute lady that was known to jerk you from behind. Wasn't my thing. But she was cute. Too bad she left back to China. I don't even know if a massage room is still there.

    - Upstairs on Kneeland, 2nd floor or 4th floor. I remember there was two there. The 2nd floor was a good place before. The 4th floor was a lady that was simple and boring.

    - Knapp, never liked it there.

    - Eva, upstairs. A hit or miss. Enjoyed my time. Nothing more.

    - There was once a lady that provided FS on Beach. Upstairs, dirty apartment and saw a cockroach on the kitchen!

    There was more places. But that's all I can remember and frequent it.

    If anyone has visited there lately, please share. At some point, I need to pay a visit. It's just not easy to get to and no reason to go anymore.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    I have saved so much money by NOT partaking that spot anymore. If you just want 55 plus year old women, it's opened. I stopped a few years ago. Or a year ago.
    Not to mention the BPD cameras all over that alley. Say cheese. Pass.

  14. #32

    Green Door

    Quote Originally Posted by BOS143  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to Oxford green door? Curious how the selection is recently.
    I have saved so much money by NOT partaking that spot anymore. If you just want 55 plus year old women, it's opened. I stopped a few years ago. Or a year ago.

  15. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenankel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah they're closed, ran into legal trouble.
    I'm seriously glad as I was getting sick of hearing the member's only and hidden gem Ink Block. I use to frequent there before Ink Block existed. Then the WG said she cleared everyone's number and doesn't know me. Good riddance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape