The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #14886
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Asians only. Everyone else unfortunately got the "fully booked" message.
    It would have been better for her to start 'Asian only' first until she got used to the flow. I suspect she got worked over too hard the first day and now she can't take the D at all. What a waste since otherwise she is sweet and has a rockin body.

  2. #14885
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    So whats the vnida plan? Did she have a limit per day or was it Asian only?
    She moved to Asians only. Everyone else unfortunately got the "fully booked" message.

  3. #14884
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Before I forget. Vidking, Narum said $100 video w / f.
    PB, did you see Narumi? How did your session go?


    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Shit I didn't see this message until I scrolled down. Oh that is too fucking bad she's already blocking and squirming. It's one day and she needs to chill already. LOL WTF.

    They need to put her on the Vinida plan I guess.
    .
    So what’s the vnida plan? Did she have a limit per day or was it Asian only?

  4. #14883
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Shy about to go on a one way trip to Japan for Tokyo Drift?
    In about 3 weeks I am! But I'm actually not going to be staying in Tokyo, it's just a rendezvous point for 2 days. Going on a mini tour around Asia, if you can read between the lines.

  5. #14882
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Hot damn you are back in the game!

    She was already reviewed twice though. I saw one on AM and saw on here in non-bb section.
    I've been lurking, mainly banging my UTR girls. Throughout last year I was able to build a small roster of UTR girls (mainly girls currently not on rosters) that now I have been seeing them at their homes since I went semi retired. I only come out to test someone to see if I can add to that rotation haha.

  6. #14881
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Emma SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/5228 - pics look hot.
    El Presidente says that this is a rebrand of Sana and the mole on her nose.

  7. #14880

    Improvement?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Shit I didn't see this message until I scrolled down. Oh that is too fucking bad she's already blocking and squirming. It's one day and she needs to chill already. LOL WTF.

    They need to put her on the Vinida plan I guess.
    Once a squirmer always a squirmer, or do they usually improve after a couple days acclimation? Narumi looks hot AF.

  8. #14879
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I wear Costco Sweats and eat their $1. 50 hot dogs. I dunno what you're talking about you Mr. Handsome you. Well now Shy is back, he may take Mr. Handsome title away.
    Isn't Shy about to go on a one way trip to Japan for Tokyo Drift?

  9. #14878
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    A-lister? LOL. Ok, you be Fake Brad Pitt and I will be Fake Leonardo DiCaprio. If Tami doesn't get back to NYC before her 25th birthday later this year, I will be forced to say goodbye to her over WeChat. Because just like real Leo, Fake Leonardo DiCaprio won't see girls over 25. LOL.
    I wear Costco Sweats and eat their $1. 50 hot dogs. I dunno what you're talking about you Mr. Handsome you. Well now Shy is back, he may take Mr. Handsome title away.

  10. #14877
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Verified cutie. I should keep her to myself, you fuckers better not ruin her. I would've kept going but she was begging me to finish LOL, 50+ minutes non-stop pounding haven't had a girl like that in a while since Apple. SL. She does have bolt ons, perfect sized spinner for me. I saw a couple of reviews and my experience was way different (better) than those mentioned, guess its YMMV on charm game.
    Hot damn you are back in the game!

    She was already reviewed twice though. I saw one on AM and saw on here in non-bb section.

  11. #14876

    Narumi and tripple threat at R8?

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    The Good: pretty GND girl (posted video is her), big tits (implants), friendly / sweet vibe, smooth lasered pussy, and offers PSE & Video.

    The Bad: pussy already ruined so can't take the D. Major blocking / squirming. major disappointment

    Reika seems crazy popular and it's tough getting an appointment. Can she handle the train or is that pussy already ruined?
    Shit I didn't see this message until I scrolled down. Oh that is too fucking bad she's already blocking and squirming. It's one day and she needs to chill already. LOL WTF.

    They need to put her on the Vinida plan I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Shit. She'll be back at RS8 next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Heads up fellas! Meg will back in NYC soon! Give her a nice warm welcome!
    Holy shit you guys with the early DM intels haha.

    Meg, Reika and Hot Viet Jessica. R8 is sudden a hot spot. I guess I will see Meg.

  12. #14875

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Kuroe at WSD / PP is the woman you want 100%. She will give you the full JAV experience. Search her name here and you will find my review of her.

    See link to a previous discussion on this topic.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ttan&p=6654159#post6654159.
    Before I forget. Vidking, Narum said $100 video w / f.

  13. #14874
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Heads up fellas! Meg will back in NYC soon! Give her a nice warm welcome!
    Shit. She'll be back at RS8 next week.

  14. #14873
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDidIt21  [View Original Post]
    Funny you mentioned Etsuko cause I've been wondering and waiting to see if she would be back around. Any word on her whereabouts? If Reika is on Etsuko level then she's a must see.
    Reika is a year younger than Etsuko and on another level. There's no way a girl this experienced is only 22. No F'ing way. I'm going to have to ask for I'd the next time I see her.

  15. #14872
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckyBoston  [View Original Post]
    What providers at nycse are cool w / vids (and other extras)? Should I bring a mask or do most not care about their faces showing? I've been going to nycse exclusively for a while now, but if I wanted to check out another shop, are there any affiliated with them where I wouldn't have to get re-verified? Specifically ones with spinner latina talent?
    Kuroe at WSD / PP is the woman you want 100%. She will give you the full JAV experience. Search her name here and you will find my review of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckyBoston  [View Original Post]
    And any tips for a first time videographer? I feel like its going to be so difficult filming while doing the deed at the same time in terms of camera angles, sweat, shaky camerawork. I hear some people invest in a gopro mount but not sure I want to go to that level right now.
    See link to a previous discussion on this topic.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ttan&p=6654159#post6654159.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape