Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 27123
-
01-30-24 09:22 #14883Senior Member

Posts: 574In about 3 weeks I am! But I'm actually not going to be staying in Tokyo, it's just a rendezvous point for 2 days. Going on a mini tour around Asia, if you can read between the lines.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 09:18 #14882Senior Member

Posts: 574I've been lurking, mainly banging my UTR girls. Throughout last year I was able to build a small roster of UTR girls (mainly girls currently not on rosters) that now I have been seeing them at their homes since I went semi retired. I only come out to test someone to see if I can add to that rotation haha.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 08:54 #14881Senior Member

Posts: 4094El Presidente says that this is a rebrand of Sana and the mole on her nose.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 06:10 #14880Senior Member

Posts: 88Improvement?
Once a squirmer always a squirmer, or do they usually improve after a couple days acclimation? Narumi looks hot AF.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 05:50 #14879Senior Member

Posts: 4094Isn't Shy about to go on a one way trip to Japan for Tokyo Drift?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 00:08 #14878Senior Member

Posts: 4753I wear Costco Sweats and eat their $1. 50 hot dogs. I dunno what you're talking about you Mr. Handsome you. Well now Shy is back, he may take Mr. Handsome title away.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 00:05 #14877Senior Member

Posts: 4753Hot damn you are back in the game!
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
She was already reviewed twice though. I saw one on AM and saw on here in non-bb section.
-
01-30-24 00:02 #14876Senior Member

Posts: 4753Narumi and tripple threat at R8?
Shit I didn't see this message until I scrolled down. Oh that is too fucking bad she's already blocking and squirming. It's one day and she needs to chill already. LOL WTF.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
They need to put her on the Vinida plan I guess.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Holy shit you guys with the early DM intels haha.
Originally Posted by MrBlackRabbit
[View Original Post]
Meg, Reika and Hot Viet Jessica. R8 is sudden a hot spot. I guess I will see Meg.
-
01-30-24 00:00 #14875Senior Member

Posts: 4753Video
Before I forget. Vidking, Narum said $100 video w / f.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 22:02 #14874Senior Member

Posts: 4094Shit. She'll be back at RS8 next week.
Originally Posted by MrBlackRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 21:38 #14873Senior Member

Posts: 4094Reika is a year younger than Etsuko and on another level. There's no way a girl this experienced is only 22. No F'ing way. I'm going to have to ask for I'd the next time I see her.
Originally Posted by DonDidIt21
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 20:38 #14872Senior Member

Posts: 1727Kuroe at WSD / PP is the woman you want 100%. She will give you the full JAV experience. Search her name here and you will find my review of her.
Originally Posted by RubberDuckyBoston
[View Original Post]
See link to a previous discussion on this topic.
Originally Posted by RubberDuckyBoston
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ttan&p=6654159#post6654159.
-
01-29-24 18:27 #14871Senior Member

Posts: 187Been mostly out of the hobby for about a year to a year and a half, but starting to get back into it again. Looking to try my hand at taking my very first vid for a visit this weekend probably.
What providers at nycse are cool w / vids (and other extras)? Should I bring a mask or do most not care about their faces showing? I've been going to nycse exclusively for a while now, but if I wanted to check out another shop, are there any affiliated with them where I wouldn't have to get re-verified? Specifically ones with spinner latina talent?
And any tips for a first time videographer? I feel like its going to be so difficult filming while doing the deed at the same time in terms of camera angles, sweat, shaky camerawork. I hear some people invest in a gopro mount but not sure I want to go to that level right now.
-
01-29-24 18:22 #14870Senior Member

Posts: 1727The Good: pretty GND girl (posted video is her), big tits (implants), friendly / sweet vibe, smooth lasered pussy, and offers PSE & Video.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
The Bad: pussy already ruined so can't take the D. Major blocking / squirming. major disappointment
Reika seems crazy popular and it's tough getting an appointment. Can she handle the train or is that pussy already ruined?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 18:01 #14869Regular Member

Posts: 5Funny you mentioned Etsuko cause I've been wondering and waiting to see if she would be back around. Any word on her whereabouts? If Reika is on Etsuko level then she's a must see.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



