Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 4903
-
01-30-24 22:55 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 563Sorry to hear about the bad experience, but I remember seeing two recent reports of her being legit.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 18:38 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 493Pics because fuck her
Pics of this broad on her phone during our session. Don't even see me taking pics. Avoid this girl! But if you still want to see her please make sure to treat her like the absolute piece of dog shit she is.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 17:21 #3806Senior Member

Posts: 493Backup
I was supposed to see someone else too but I flaked to see this girl. Blue Balls were pretty bad after this one so I called my original girl up because she still owed me for a free bbj that she promised a few months ago. She answered and was down to meet and honor the deal. I was at her place in 10 minutes fucking her face until completion!
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...860/6198024852
Not a bare girl but I get the vibe that maybe with the right donation. And yes I tried it without the dentures and it was great! I mean how often do you get to face fuck a woman who is still young but has removable teeth?
I feel much better now but still mad that I'm down 200 that could've went to someone else.
-
01-30-24 17:15 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 145Agree, Avoid
I met this girl and yep, I would not repeat and would not recommend. My experience wasn't quint as bad though. Agreed to BBCIP ahead of time (she openly advertises BB). I almost kept driving when I showed up to her incall, it was a bad looking crappy hotel in La Mesa, off El Cajon Blvd. I really thought I was being set up to get robbed, but my dumb ass still stayed, albeit being very vigilant of my surroundings. She had me meet her at the front desk as she said she needed more towels, so we walked back to her room together, and it was very obvious what I was there for, but this was the kind of place where I'm sure this is common, so it wasn't out of place.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
She kept wasting time when we got to her room, or at least it seemed like it because I could not wait to get out of there fast enough. She honored the BB, but said no CIP. Told her that's what we had agreed to and she didn't care, said she got too many texts so she wasn't even sure what she had agreed to. Trying to make the best of an already bad situation I offered up another $. 5 for CIP and she agreed. So we got to it and I finished as quickly as possible got dressed and got out. It was hands down the shittiest incall I've ever visited and kept looking over my shoulder the whole time waiting to get robbed, but luckily all was good.
End of the day, I got what I showed up for, but had to pay a little extra from what was agreed, but I would not see this girl again, and can't say that I recommend. She was also on her phone the whole time, wasted a lot of time and made me pay extra for something she had previously agreed to.
-
01-30-24 16:23 #3804Senior Member

Posts: 368Thanks
Had a bad feeling on her and glad I avoided. Thanks for confirming. Sucks to learn the hard way, but I think you handled it well. It's not like you could've known she'd not honor her word (or her pimps LOL) and trying to take back the donation likely would have led to an altercation or worse. Securing and being aware of your surroundings is so key. That is one of the nice things about the MV hotties that use hotels. I always use the bathroom to wash my hands and make sure nobody is hiding there. Not sure what, if anything, you could've done differently, other than paying after, but she likely would have went crazy at that. Hopefully this helps others avoid her and leads to her losing business.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 16:02 #3803Senior Member

Posts: 493!avoid!
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7273345757
Getting scammed is a part of this hobby. It'll happen no matter how careful you are. It's been awhile since I been fucked over and today was the day.
This girl looks cute and advertises bare. When we communicated I got the menu and we were both clear on bare being an extra. 5.
Showed up to her house near downtown and was told to come back because she decided to get lunch when I got there.
Came back 45 min later and she took forever to answer the door. When she finally did she had the worst attitude already like she just woke up. We got into the bedroom and she barely spoke and just looked pissed. She asks for donation and for a split second I hesitated and considered leaving but my little brain said fuck it. I gave donation and she starts busting out the cover. I said wait we were supposed to do BFS. She said nope. I asked for money back. Still nope. Told me to hurry up and get naked. I thought ok then then this will be a hhr CFS then. She wouldn't give a BJ just handjob. Then when it was time she said she liked bottom and got in missionary. Tits were nice and honestly her bod was nice too. But the attitude was killing me.
The ENTIRE time I was fucking her she was on her phone texting. When I would go harder she'd tell me to relax. I wanted to do doggy and she said no. Just missionary. After another 2 min she said time was up. I argued for a bit and she said no you paid for a qv those are my rates. Showed her texts and it didn't matter. Part of me wanted to snatch my money and run but looking around the place she had a taser on the dresser and with her attitude and confidence there had to be someone else in the house. Sure enough as I was storming out I saw some dudes shoes and belongings by another bedroom door that was shut with the light on.
I'm guessing it was her bf or pimp I was talking to. Avoid this dumb 3 itch guys. She will rob you.
-
01-30-24 10:35 #3802Senior Member

Posts: 145I hate to say it, but I have to now agree on the flake part. I saw her multiple times over the last year or two (before, during, and after the enhancements) and each time she was responsive, punctual, and great attitude. Everything always went without a hitch. I've tried to see her twice recently and while she was quick to response to set something up, she would then go completely silent, no excuse, explanation or anything, heck at least make something up. Who knows, maybe I had been lucky all along in the past, but yeah I'm seeing the flake side of her now.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 19:36 #3801Senior Member

Posts: 602She's a flake and has attitude issues. I was hoping to get the chance to see her so I could treat her like absolute dog shit.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 11:41 #3800Regular Member

Posts: 3Best BBBJ
I have seen many women and yes I do keep going back to her because she takes her time. She doesn't watch the clock and if we're having fun, we're having fun. It's always relaxed atmosphere and that's what I want because I have a high stress job and home life with two little kids so I never have any time to myself ever. It's nice to unwind with her and she is Greek friendly which is a plus. Such a tight little asshole. She has also dropped about 25 lbs so she's pretty much all titties and looking so fine with her nice round ass. Love giving those back shots. What is it about her profile that suggests she is crazy to you? Just curious. Anyways I did the bare thing with her back in 2022 and been enjoying it since. I figured I'd pass her info down as I'm moving later on this year and won't be seeing her anymore unless I fly her to me. Just figured there would be some who would enjoy. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by ToddRichards12
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 11:04 #3799Senior Member

Posts: 1388Sweetiee
Damn I am so jealous I missed the chance to play with those humongous puppies.
Originally Posted by Sladicus
[View Original Post]
She was hosting all week long in my neck of the woods for several days last week but now gone, prob gone back to SD. I was briefly tempted to book another date, then after seeing her old pics, knowing now she has morphed back to the original chest, the brief urge and moment has passed LOL.
Glad you got to see those large titties in person.
-
01-29-24 10:07 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 368LOL I honestly don't mind a medium level of crazy on the crazy / hot matrix (https://youtu.be/bbpGkrViOcE?si=l9lNykiGNae1qDLp). I would say she was in the tolerable range, apart from her GPS. I have a weakness for tatted Greek friendly blondes and she checked those boxes too. If she ran a special at 3 or under I would've pulled the trigger probably. Wishful thinking I guess.
Originally Posted by ToddRichards12
[View Original Post]
If she's got dudes on PD she's hustling 4-5+ from, there's little chance for a special. Even if she did now, I'd find it very hard to believe she'd bring her A game.
-
01-28-24 23:16 #3797Banned Member

Posts: 161California Candy
Why was she even on your to do list? I read her profile and was immediately turned off. She seems nuts and not in a good way.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 23:03 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 397Smh
Duh. 1 K will get ya just about anywhere ya want.
Originally Posted by Rampant619
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 17:26 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 145Of course they're giving you what you want for 1 K LOL. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Rampant619
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 10:30 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 368Had this girl on my to do list for a while now, but her prices always made me hesitant. 400 hhr and 500 hr!? Sheesh. I always fail to justify those rates when there's so many younger, hotter, more reasonably priced alternatives. This report confirms she's GPS and now I can remove her from the To-do. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but from my perspective, I would have expected much more for 1 k!! Especially since it looks like you have a long history with her (based off your first post raving about her years ago). I think she hit the jackpot on you doubling the rate! LOL.
Originally Posted by Rampant619
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




