Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 17730
-
01-31-24 22:08 #13635Senior Member

Posts: 884Those pictures have so much filtering on them you might not even recognize the girl who answers the door.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 20:42 #13634Senior Member

Posts: 418Set something up with her a few weeks ago, flaked on me. Didn't bother with texting and texting and waiting. Just left.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 19:45 #13633Senior Member

Posts: 38I remember meeting up with her at the end of last year. Yeah, pics aren't too accurate as she is bigger than the pics. But she BBBJ's pretty well and pretty tight too. So I was happy in the end.
Originally Posted by Evga3080
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 17:43 #13632Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone see Britney Bardot?
She only has a self review.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3149042206
-
01-31-24 16:12 #13631Senior Member

Posts: 308Dollars to donuts she looks way rougher in person.
Originally Posted by Evga3080
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 14:14 #13630Senior Member

Posts: 46Mollie visiting St. Louis
Thoughts on this one? TGTBT? No recent reviews linked to the current number. Asked for a deposit but didn't push when I said no. I am going to try to see her on Friday and will report back.
https://tryst.link/escort/molliepocket
-
01-31-24 12:34 #13629Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone got any info on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/ty-baby
-
01-31-24 10:26 #13628Senior Member

Posts: 279I was always a bit leery of her ads. Can she just have one damn photo without her tongue out?
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 09:41 #13627Senior Member

Posts: 573March visit
Trying to plan ahead for my future trip in March. Looks like there are quite a few attractive ladies on tryst, listcrawler, stg etc. Going to ask for a recommendation on which is the sluttiest and offers bare services. I like them fit and / or petite. Race is no issue. I'll continue to read up and research until my trip but if anyone has any good suggestions I'd appreciate any info willing to be shared. I'll be staying downtown by the stadiums but definitely need a lady that has incall.
-
01-30-24 06:57 #13626Senior Member

Posts: 45PSA. Tayyeee
FYI. This one got picked up by LEO recently. She is sporting a nice GPS tracker ankle bracelet. Be careful out there.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149107748
And.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3148064267
-
01-29-24 11:22 #13625Senior Member

Posts: 48Here is contact info you are looking for
You are so welcome! Enjoy. 😉. https://tryst.link/escort/destinystouch.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 11:03 #13624Senior Member

Posts: 255I took that to mean no touring the Greek Isles. Aka no anal.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 09:50 #13623Senior Member

Posts: 279"No sailing the Mediterranean". Eh?
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 09:31 #13622Senior Member

Posts: 279Photo shoots like this always look sus to me, perhaps AI generated for all I know.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 05:13 #13621Senior Member

Posts: 447Lady koala or over
Saw this one the other day in st charles pics 100% accurate easy to schedule probably one of the sexiest females on here right now. Petite frame w huge natural tits pretty pussy with no smell. Great BBBJ missionary and doggie to finish will def repeat again. I can see this girl getting freakier and freakier the more she gets comfortable with you 250 hh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164064299











Reply With Quote






