Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 7838
-
02-13-24 09:48 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 410Lady M
Can anyone explain or give some idea of how wide her menu is? Like maybe DFK, etc. ?
Originally Posted by Stark427
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
YYZ.
-
02-13-24 07:33 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 157Beware 4 girl team at Q inn the dirty water
2 different friends had bad experiences and I left due to what I saw before visit. When to see kash and then tiff. Got there early and just 15 minutes I couldn't believe the shady activity happening. First I parked in a spot so I can see the entire front. While waiting I saw 2 specific rooms two guys (don't get offended but black clearly look outs or managers). Then I saw the girl I set up an apointment with she went to a diffrent room followed by those managers. A couple minutes later was another girl that came out clearly messed up (high) redish hair scabs on her face smoking then I saw the third girl which looked better dark haired girl tiff. After a couple minutes both talking loud going to another room and the boys (managers) going room to room. I say fk that I'm out, knowing guys got robbed at the other location at the ghetto condos. You gentlemen have been warned that situation will be in the news in the future. Not risking getting robbed or a shoot out sorry don't have link but girls obviously are in the dark side of the moon Kash Frankie Tiff and the other one.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 13:35 #6786Regular Member

Posts: 1Lady M
Just a heads up for anyone having trouble trying to reach Lady M, she recently updated her post with a new number. I've been a regular of hers for the past few months, and was able to see her again last weekend. Same great experience as always.
Originally Posted by Sn0903
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...t/927201002729
-
02-12-24 12:14 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 154Good look. What about the first one?
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Night.
-
02-12-24 09:11 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 930Number 2 avoid
Second girl was part of the 4 girl rip-off team, see post 6718 in this forum. I would steer clear. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...322&viewfull=1#post6736322.
-
02-12-24 07:29 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 154Looks good
Gents,
Any info on these 2? Been looking and debating on trying them out. First one looks too good to be true and the second one I couldn't find any reviews. Any info helps.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...t/688028470756
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/554623279285
Night.
-
02-11-24 18:51 #6782Regular Member

Posts: 10RE: Kayla
Just wanted to give another update on Kayla in Waterbury. Saw her again recently and she was amazing. Very sexy body, nice ass, pretty face. She has the sweetest personality and not a clock watcher. Gives amazing BJ's and a nice, tight p**sy. Has a nice, safe, private place. Definitely one of the best in the Waterbury area IMHO and I've seen others in CT (Berlin Tpke, Meriden, New Haven, etc.). Hit me up if you need her digits. Jay.
-
02-04-24 19:01 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 485Monica
Monica and her sister did a cash and cash on me I've seen them both a number of times on separate occasions. Me personally I am avoiding them both. I'm sure once they don't want to see you no more they will do a cash and to you as well. I'd probably avoid doing the duo they offer I think that's when they run their fuckery. Apparently these providers have a place where they can make it tough for mongers to see other providers. I'd tread carefully with the both of them. The forgetting the condom in the car is their routine so bring your own just incase.
Originally Posted by August2080
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 06:09 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 27Leave your car wherever your supposed to be and uber to a motel.
Originally Posted by IWntYou69
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 20:47 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 324Heard and Understood
Thanks for your perspective and advice, Poo! 🫡.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 13:39 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 446List of providers that drive themselves (that I know of).
Originally Posted by IWntYou69
[View Original Post]
- Lacy (Hartford).
- Lox Fox (Meriden).
- Sasha (New Haven).
- Kitty (Hartford).
- Crystal (Hartford).
- Cassie Berry (Hartford).
- Allie Berry (Hartford).
- Gagzilla (Hartford).
All I can think of for now.
-
01-27-24 09:34 #6777Regular Member

Posts: 21Looking
I hope someone hee can help me. I've been looking at the posts here for awhile and unfortunately most are negative. I'm in the waterbury area once every week or two for work. I'm looking for a girl to do a car date wwith. But the catch is they would have to come to me because I can't drive my company vehicle there and the date would also have t occur in their car because my compan vehicle had cameras. Doesn't anybody know of anyone that's capable of doing this date without ripping me off? If so please send me a message. Thank you.
-
01-26-24 00:31 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 511IlovethatPOO and SUGARing
Heed the advice of the Grand Poo Bah.
You need to get up to speed and work on your game. Read as much of the history in this forum as you can.
Also the Hartford section has a user blog on sugaring.
Sugaring is not a slam dunk, lot of time wasters, scams, etc. You don't want to step in poo.
Originally Posted by XMan573
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 18:30 #6775Regular Member

Posts: 8Teach me, oh wise one, the ways of the master.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 11:59 #6774Regular Member

Posts: 8That's exactly why I haven't taken the plunge LOL. Just trying to find out as much as I can before I jump in.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






