Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 7835
-
02-12-24 12:14 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 154Good look. What about the first one?
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Night.
-
02-12-24 09:11 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 930Number 2 avoid
Second girl was part of the 4 girl rip-off team, see post 6718 in this forum. I would steer clear. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...322&viewfull=1#post6736322.
-
02-12-24 07:29 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 154Looks good
Gents,
Any info on these 2? Been looking and debating on trying them out. First one looks too good to be true and the second one I couldn't find any reviews. Any info helps.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...t/688028470756
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/554623279285
Night.
-
02-11-24 18:51 #6782Regular Member

Posts: 10RE: Kayla
Just wanted to give another update on Kayla in Waterbury. Saw her again recently and she was amazing. Very sexy body, nice ass, pretty face. She has the sweetest personality and not a clock watcher. Gives amazing BJ's and a nice, tight p**sy. Has a nice, safe, private place. Definitely one of the best in the Waterbury area IMHO and I've seen others in CT (Berlin Tpke, Meriden, New Haven, etc.). Hit me up if you need her digits. Jay.
-
02-04-24 19:01 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 484Monica
Monica and her sister did a cash and cash on me I've seen them both a number of times on separate occasions. Me personally I am avoiding them both. I'm sure once they don't want to see you no more they will do a cash and to you as well. I'd probably avoid doing the duo they offer I think that's when they run their fuckery. Apparently these providers have a place where they can make it tough for mongers to see other providers. I'd tread carefully with the both of them. The forgetting the condom in the car is their routine so bring your own just incase.
Originally Posted by August2080
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 06:09 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 27Leave your car wherever your supposed to be and uber to a motel.
Originally Posted by IWntYou69
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 20:47 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 324Heard and Understood
Thanks for your perspective and advice, Poo! 🫡.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 13:39 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 446List of providers that drive themselves (that I know of).
Originally Posted by IWntYou69
[View Original Post]
- Lacy (Hartford).
- Lox Fox (Meriden).
- Sasha (New Haven).
- Kitty (Hartford).
- Crystal (Hartford).
- Cassie Berry (Hartford).
- Allie Berry (Hartford).
- Gagzilla (Hartford).
All I can think of for now.
-
01-27-24 09:34 #6777Regular Member

Posts: 21Looking
I hope someone hee can help me. I've been looking at the posts here for awhile and unfortunately most are negative. I'm in the waterbury area once every week or two for work. I'm looking for a girl to do a car date wwith. But the catch is they would have to come to me because I can't drive my company vehicle there and the date would also have t occur in their car because my compan vehicle had cameras. Doesn't anybody know of anyone that's capable of doing this date without ripping me off? If so please send me a message. Thank you.
-
01-26-24 00:31 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 511IlovethatPOO and SUGARing
Heed the advice of the Grand Poo Bah.
You need to get up to speed and work on your game. Read as much of the history in this forum as you can.
Also the Hartford section has a user blog on sugaring.
Sugaring is not a slam dunk, lot of time wasters, scams, etc. You don't want to step in poo.
Originally Posted by XMan573
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 18:30 #6775Regular Member

Posts: 8Teach me, oh wise one, the ways of the master.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 11:59 #6774Regular Member

Posts: 8That's exactly why I haven't taken the plunge LOL. Just trying to find out as much as I can before I jump in.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 06:58 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 1000Oh Xman
You are definitely on track to making one of these working girls days! You will be taken advantage of like you can't imagine and think you scored a Grand Slam! My advice to you is to read this whole forum back from at least one year. The information you will garner will in the long run save you thousands of dollars and headaches.
Originally Posted by XMan573
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
01-24-24 19:09 #6772Regular Member

Posts: 8So, how does that work? Do these girls want a certain amount every month? Do you meet them and give them a certain amount every time you meet them?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 13:08 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 494Plenty
I've had plenty of luck. Not the same type of system as seeking. You pay one time fee in credits to start a conversation with a girl. And extra for certain chat features within that conversation. If you're buying $100 worth of credit you will probably be able to message around 20 girls. But I have had more luck on there than on SA and, girls know what the guys are looking for on there so it's a bit more straight forward. Plus I take advantage of another feature on there to work more in my favor. I won't say what because I don't want it being abused and fixed.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




