Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 60912
-
01-29-24 14:52 #56007Banned Member

Posts: 129V Massage
The older girl was probably Lily. Would you mind sharing the level of 4-hand service in a PM. I've been a customer of Lily for years and more recently Wendy. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 13:33 #56006Senior Member

Posts: 4061Don't think I will ever be in grace's good "graces". Although my experience with her happened about seven years ago, I'm sure she still remembers who I am. I do remember her having one of the nicest and fittest ass I have ever seen an on Asian.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
By the way, I apologize if this is a stupid ass question, but what is a fake BJ? Putting lips on tip or something?
-
01-29-24 10:56 #56005Senior Member

Posts: 225Li -
Was nearby, so did a drive-by to see if anything happening with 're-modeling,' but looking through the windows, I couldn't see any signs of construction. At least the front desk and furniture was still there instead of having been moved out.
-
01-28-24 22:24 #56004Senior Member

Posts: 798V Massage
Had a 4 hand with Kelly & another older girl. Was okay. Recommend Wendy or Kelly on their own. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 22:22 #56003Senior Member

Posts: 798Ming Massage
Legit massage, no extras as always. Lee provides an excellent legit massage, nothing more so don't try. Look elsewhere if you want extras like Yue Massage.
-
01-28-24 22:20 #56002Senior Member

Posts: 798Top Massage
They are being extra careful, no extras to be had. Holding off for the moment.
-
01-28-24 22:19 #56001Senior Member

Posts: 798Yuki Massage
Saw Grace over the weekend. She's back in my good graces. Gave a great HJ / fake BJ for $100. She was a good time. Smooth skin, talks dirty. Good time. Would love to try out the new talent. Yuki back in the weekend rotation.
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 22:16 #56000Senior Member

Posts: 798Wendy is hot and good. On the younger side. Kelly with the glasses is older but gives a great massage. YMMV.
Originally Posted by LickUmGood
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 22:11 #55999Senior Member

Posts: 798I just walked in but may have been lucky. It was around 6 pm. Cutie said 30 min with her or hour with a guy. I said no way, with you please. Tall, full figure girl. They have cameras everywhere and are being extra cautious. You may need to call ahead but again I forgot her name I'm sorry. Hope to be back soon to grab her name. Treat Her Well.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 20:58 #55998Senior Member

Posts: 189One million top line revenue would require 40 (1 hour) customers a day before you pay your staff. That would be four rooms full all day long every day.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 15:19 #55997Senior Member

Posts: 34I'm so close. I want to know some deets too
Really need to know what's possible here. Please!
Originally Posted by SparkyXX816
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 13:46 #55996Senior Member

Posts: 154I visited on a Sunday morning about three weeks ago. Cici was the girl. Talkative, although her English was extremely limited. Cute as hell. Nice smile. Very petite. Gave a soft massage and on the flip gave a nice HE. No mention of tip. Just paid at the door as I left. 70 + 60.
Originally Posted by CigarsAndBeer
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 12:58 #55995Senior Member

Posts: 322She said she is 5 foot 2 inches and 42 yo.
Wears black rimmed glasses, dynamite little body as said, decent English, very clean girl, nice skin, she had hair down to her waist the last time I saw her, 2 years ago, and very pretty when her glasses are off and you are only a few inches from her face. Nice firm butt and great breasts. She is a bundle of energy too which after a while gets on my nerves. She works for the money no doubt about that. A hot little number, I like her a lot.
Originally Posted by ByzantineLoop
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 11:38 #55994Senior Member

Posts: 32Bath House / Shower / Spa day with fun ladies
Hey all,
I'll be in the Atlanta area up thru Chattanooga next weekend and I was wondering if any of these cities / towns between ATL and Chatt has a multi-hour spa experience which include bathing or showering and massage experience with one or a few ladies? Not just table shower, then rub, then FS. But an actual experience (one day or several day) like one would pay for oversees. I know there are 2 Korean bath houses in ATL but they are legit. Its wild that the US does not have these set ups. Please let me know. You can DM me. Thanks.
-
01-28-24 11:03 #55993Senior Member

Posts: 691Lets be honest
I would assume each parlor is making close to 1 Mill a year. The main ones. I sure the ones in Orlando make 2-3 Mill. Closing perm is not an option. LOL.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





