Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 60910
-
01-26-24 12:58 #55975Senior Member

Posts: 4061To be honest the best massage / teasing I had AMPwise was at Li last month. I posted about it. I think her name was "Fiona" or something like that. However from prior reports it looks like Li is no more.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
I also got it from an independent but that's a different topic / section.
-
01-26-24 12:28 #55974Banned Member

Posts: 129V Massage
Stopped by V Massage on Hwy 92 in Acworth to see Wendy again. A really good massage, as usual, including massaging the boys from behind. On the flip a nice slow finish with OTC roaming, and a good foot massage to round out the hour. I noticed another new girl that I haven't seen before, cute with glasses, but I didn't have a chance to get her name. Anyone have any info on her?
-
01-26-24 11:51 #55973Senior Member

Posts: 757Who has the best combination teasing and real massage
Just about every massage I get has very little teasing until the flip, even with ladies I have seen more than a few times. I would really like to find the best teasing and deep tissue massage combination. I don't know how many times I've had a lady place her hand between my legs, inches from my cock while giving her leverage to rub my back with the other hand. If they would just place the hand at the taint, it would be so much better. Or, place the hand on my ass with a finger pressing on the backdoor.
I had one lady at Yong Sheng giving me a decent massage. Once I hinted I wanted some teasing, that's all she did while having an annoying giggle. Sorry. I didn't ask her name.
If anyone has the perfect combo, please let me know.
-
01-26-24 11:32 #55972Senior Member

Posts: 691GS. You are looking for a unicorn. But if anyone person can provide it, it will be someone in the thread or a long standing SME on parlors. Good luck with that find.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 11:24 #55971Senior Member

Posts: 121Ebony Provider
I'll be coming to Atlanta for a day in the next month or two and will have a few hours for some relaxation. I'll be in the Chamblee area, but willing to drive a little for what I want. I'm looking for an ebony provider with as much menu as possible. To be clear, I'm only looking for a girl in a massage parlor. No escorts, incall, outcall, or anything like that. I would think there would be plenty of ebony providers in a city like Atlanta, but apparently that no longer is the case, if it ever was. PM me if you'd prefer.
Thanks in advance.
If anyone needs Greenville advice, I can certainly help with that.
-
01-26-24 09:12 #55970Senior Member

Posts: 798Li Girls
Sad this may be an end of an era in Atlanta. Sisi closing now Li. Hope they come back. At least we all knew what we were getting with options of young girls.
Originally Posted by AtlGuy24
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 09:10 #55969Senior Member

Posts: 798I Love Massage
In Duluth good spot, but they are being very careful so YMMV. I had the younger one for 30 min was a good session. Sorry I didn't catch her name. Not sure who else works there.
-
01-25-24 13:38 #55968Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
Yah, this gave me a huge laugh. Leave AMPs alone and go after real crime please.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 00:32 #55967Senior Member

Posts: 69Yuki
Anyone have Lily at Yuki recently? Got L2 from her but heard more was available. PM me or not, anyone else had experience with her?
-
01-24-24 17:21 #55966Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yeah.
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
Both of them LOL.
-
01-24-24 16:37 #55965Senior Member

Posts: 132New Roswell MP rules
At the risk of being mean, this lady hasn't been laid in years it looks like.
https://www.appenmedia.com/alpharett...b85fb6baf.html
-
01-24-24 14:33 #55964Senior Member

Posts: 579Was just in the plaza to pick up some Thai food, & saw a Forsyth county sheriff's corporal at Golden. Looked to be doing a paperwork check or getting his monthly freebie as he was the only officer on the scene.
-
01-23-24 18:28 #55963Senior Member

Posts: 58Li Girls
What I do know is all / most of the girls have gone back New York for the time being.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 18:05 #55962Banned Member

Posts: 1610Not the same Amy
See #55832.
Originally Posted by LThomas777
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 14:22 #55961Regular Member

Posts: 16ISPA Amy
Try Paper Mill Massage.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





