Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 8327
-
01-26-24 11:23 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 1388Bareback honor roll
Weird that I creampied all 3 girls in this recent picture just uploaded yesterday LOL. Nat, Nova, and Tasia. Imagine a date with all 3 girls naked in the hotel room or their trick pad in North Vegas.
But of course, the hottest one I have creampied is Gypsy, seen in the other picture she also uploaded yesterday. You folks should be seeing all 4 of them available this weekend for the AVN.
-
01-16-24 20:24 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 229Roe
As long as you don't mind a Pimp in the shadow?
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 10:00 #6795Regular Member

Posts: 11Thank you
Thank you! I will reach out. I don't have an account with PD. I just set one up. I am still newer to this world and only travel about once a year for work so I don't know all of the sites and secrets yet. Glad to see she is still around. Had a great time with her before.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 20:18 #6794Senior Member

Posts: 130That photo is Willow Roux. You know hwo I know that? Aside from hooking up with her a few times before casting her loose, I did a reverse image search.
FFS, right-click, search with google.
I google reverse has been deprecated to brick state for most 'adult' searches, but it'll always find an escort if she's advertised on any of the infinite number of primary and aggregator ad sites.
Originally Posted by Bkvera46
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 23:35 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 130Further Trinity Stuff
Searching the forum is your friend. There are probably 15 photos of her from 2019. She has dark hair now, as shown in photos here (I think) and Hx (definitely). She may decide to advertise, which she's avoided in the past because Hx, and then after going inactive on Hx, her longtime regulars were enough. What else. She goes dark when she's focused on her personal relationships. She went offline for me as well late last year, and the only reason I'm here at all is because a few weeks ago she responded to an email I sent months ago asking if she was taking loads, I mean taking meetups. She'd lost my number along with everyone else's. She talks hella fast, as she'd say. Her Hx date tally, which may be discoverable on Hx, but which she told me (450) explains why she's next level giving head. There's no dirty to it, she just enjoys it and never leaves a load unswallowed. I seem to have been her first throatpie. Not that I went all Pierre Whitman, or anything, but it was intense for a good minute. She thought it was wild. That's probably more than enough.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 22:09 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 130Further Trinity Stuff
Searching the forum is your friend. There are probably 15 photos of her from 2019. She has dark hair now, as shown in photos here (I think) and Hx (definitely). She may decide to advertise, which she's avoided in the past because Hx, and then after going inactive on Hx, her longtime regulars were enough. What else. She goes dark when she's focused on her personal relationships. She went offline for me as well late last year, and the only reason I'm here at all is because a few weeks ago she responded to an email I sent months ago asking if she was taking loads, I mean taking meetups. She'd lost my number along with everyone else's. She talks hella fast, as she'd say. Her Hx date tally, which may be discoverable on Hx, but which she told me (450) explains why she's next level giving head. There's no dirty to it, she just enjoys it and never leaves a load unswallowed. I seem to have been her first throatpie. Not that I went all Pierre Whitman, or anything, but it was intense for a good minute. She thought it was wild. That's probably more than enough.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 20:02 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 66She has some pics on her old humaniplex site. I contacted her and she replied but as soon I asked for a date she ghosted.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 15:30 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 44Avoid this one
I Went to her incall, Gave her the donation, rush start from the beginning then upsold me. 40 to do BB, not even 5 minutes into session guys banging on door and she saying oh crap my ex-boyfriend, hurried up threw my clothes on lost my boxers from rushing, she unlocked the door 2 men come in and one them ask me this your girl? I say no and the other dude had some weird looking mask on and he staring directly at me like he was going to CAP or do something to me, never again will I see her AVOID THIS ***** SHE DRAMAFIED.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...420/7252608145
-
01-13-24 10:33 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 352Trinity
Does Trinity post anywhere? Any links available?
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 03:22 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 130Mea Culpa
My post kinda shading on the Rowena reference hasn't even cleared moderation, but I got to dial back and say apology. I skipped clicking the link, not the same Rowena. As Trinity might say, 'bakaladur!
Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 21:16 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 130Yeah no, never been to Rowena, kinda overly fixated to have the phone number of an incall lso front of mind, but you do you. Hah. So the forum once again bolloxed my attempt to share info. Though I probably shouldn't have been cute with my method. El final quatro son tres nueve dos siete. Or maybe like this XXX3 xxx9 xxx2 xxsevenx. Get it, ya got to combine this post with the previous. Or even better, the lovely lady in question might want to stop changing her f*cking number. For the first time in nearly 15 years of being helpful, I think it's time to get a freebie for the grief and hassle, fml.
Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 20:41 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 53Last four digits? DM the full number if it's easier for you. Thanks for update she was fun seeing her recently. Bummer about her phone.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 20:38 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 36The girl in the link QueNine posted is not the one who I was talking about. No idea if that is who you are talking about not belonging.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
If one does the search as I said, then that is the chick I know personally belongs here.
-
01-12-24 18:40 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 74Trinity
Did she change her name to Rowena?
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...outcall_374541
-
01-12-24 15:54 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 97I am in Vegas this weekend. If you could DM me her full number it would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





