Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 19305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16515

    Reputation Follows

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Talking about LAZY = you took service from Xina and accidentally or w intend walked out without her payment due. Crazy is that she actually spoke kindly of you to me about such.

    Her belief at the time was mistaken oversight on your part. Now that so much time has passed obviously it's foul immature intent. ADVICE pay her NOW or you can $app me w pm and I will bring it to her. Save yourself bro on this great forum. OW.
    Unbelievable! Did you think that we would forget? I'm especially pissed because I'm the idiot that originally gave you her number and this was after reading your posts and you appeared like a stand up guy! A real disgrace to all the rest of the real gentlemen of this Forum and most of all an unforgivable slight to one of the best women in the hobby. As OneWayOut says do the right thing, otherwise this will haunt you as long as many of us are still alive!

  2. #16514

    LAZY Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe1344  [View Original Post]
    How can someone know what someone else is referring to. without a link to person ad or a name they go by?? Got to stop being lazy and paint a picture.
    Talking about LAZY = you took service from Xina and accidentally or w intend walked out without her payment due. Crazy is that she actually spoke kindly of you to me about such.

    Her belief at the time was mistaken oversight on your part. Now that so much time has passed obviously it's foul immature intent. ADVICE pay her NOW or you can $app me w pm and I will bring it to her. Save yourself bro on this great forum. OW.

  3. #16513

    It just takes a little effort

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe1344  [View Original Post]
    How can someone know what someone else is referring to without a link to person ad or a name they go by?? Got to stop being lazy and paint a picture.
    I found the persons which the original poster was referring to. I just went to a county arrest site and checked the dates and times listed in the post.

    There is only one person associated with each reference, so it was pretty simple. You may not know the particular providers (I happen to because I have met both of them before), but at least you have a name and face.

    Try it out.

  4. #16512

    Don't know

    How can someone know what someone else is referring to without a link to person ad or a name they go by?? Got to stop being lazy and paint a picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    Quit asking for mugshots and links to arrests. If can't find them with these clues you don't need to know. Go by and pay Xina from when you walked out without paying! DB.

  5. #16511

    Layla

    Dreamed of her many times. No drama, sweet BBW provider with a private incall in a quite neighborhood. Pics in the add are dated, she is larger. The BBBJ is above average, in fact it's pretty good. CIM with a catch and release as a standard. Even though she spits, I find that she doesn't just jump right up after you pop. You get a little "after care" before she gets up. Her deepthroat needs improvement, but that doesn't stop her from trying and doesn't complain if I accidently go too deep. I feel like her moans are borderline fake and a bit too dramatic.

    All in all a good provider. Consistent behavior, no attitude. A nice personality and disposition.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/578246407023

  6. #16510

    Mugshot

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe1344  [View Original Post]
    Who are you speaking of?? Got a link to the mugshot or picture?? Got the report?? Need more info please!!
    Quit asking for mugshots and links to arrests. If can't find them with these clues you don't need to know. Go by and pay Xina from when you walked out without paying! DB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6173.jpg‎  

  7. #16509

    Link?? Pic? Report??

    Who are you speaking of?? Got a link to the mugshot or picture?? Got the report?? Need more info please!!

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Date: 01/27/2024.

    Time: 4:02 AM.

    Date: 01/26/2024.

    Time: 11:05 AM.

    Unphukinreal they will never learn once you get poped its just a matter of time before they come around and find you again.

  8. #16508

    Got busted

    Quote Originally Posted by GunItB216  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the dream outcall. Interested.
    First of all she's amazing second I drove by her with the cops and her boyfriend a bunch of undercover units.

  9. #16507

    2 dumbass's

    Date: 01/27/2024.

    Time: 4:02 AM.

    Date: 01/26/2024.

    Time: 11:05 AM.

    Unphukinreal they will never learn once you get poped its just a matter of time before they come around and find you again.

  10. #16506
    Apc456
    Guest

    Honey

    Decent experience with her. 0-10 I would say 7. Met her at her place and she was accommodating. With regards to hers skills on the BBBJ I would say it was Okay, but not great. Her honeypot was incredible though. Super tight. My only complain was No eye contact and a rather doll behavior. If I were to compare her and Gypsii, Gypsii hands down.

  11. #16505
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1978  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times. Nice lady probably 38 ish. She's really big so if that's your thing it's a plus. Huge tits. I was only there for the headache but it's good enough I've returned 4 or 5 times LOL.

    Good luck.
    SINISTER, Clear your inbox -trying to PM you.

    F1.

  12. #16504
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave67  [View Original Post]
    Constantly offering daily specials, but never specifies. I'm interested in service, price, opinion on safety at incall location, any other details. I haven't posted in a long time, but will be praying more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/578246407023

    Thanks.
    I've seen her a couple times. Nice lady probably 38 ish. She's really big so if that's your thing it's a plus. Huge tits. I was only there for the headache but it's good enough I've returned 4 or 5 times LOL.

    Good luck.

  13. #16503

    Anyone know this provider?

    Constantly offering daily specials, but never specifies. I'm interested in service, price, opinion on safety at incall location, any other details. I haven't posted in a long time, but will be praying more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/578246407023

    Thanks.

  14. #16502
    Quote Originally Posted by GunItB216  [View Original Post]
    Ended up going to see her. Bad decision. Supposedly she's allergic to latex cover. Non latex cover no good for me. No BBBJ. Kept watching her cellphone. Bad experience I didn't finish I just left. Do not recommend her to anyone.
    Agree! She sucked when I saw her too.

  15. #16501

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    What's the report on her? Good, bad, indifferent.
    It entirely depends. I've seen her twice in the last 6 months, but comms can be hit or miss. The dreams are fantastic though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape