Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 683 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 10234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8209
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody visited with Hope from Collingswood. She posted several times in December but nothing in January. I did not find any reviews when I used advanced search.

    I am thinking about sending a friendly text in the "hope" that she will respond.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherry-hill/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-me-blow-more-than-your-min/783245205972
    I'm guess job and kids got in the way, she told me she does this part time to help her financial situation out.

  2. #8208
    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw her a handful of times. She was awesome and smoking hot! I randomly saw her profile on Facebook, apparently she's married now and preaches about being sober.
    Thanks for the update.

  3. #8207
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    This is a long shot but does anyone remember Summer Skyy? She was popular in TNA back in 2015.
    Yeah, I saw her a handful of times. She was awesome and smoking hot! I randomly saw her profile on Facebook, apparently she's married now and preaches about being sober.

  4. #8206
    This is a long shot but does anyone remember Summer Skyy? She was popular in TNA back in 2015.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer4377.jpg‎   summer4400.jpg‎  

  5. #8205

    Hope in Collingswood

    Has anybody visited with Hope from Collingswood. She posted several times in December but nothing in January. I did not find any reviews when I used advanced search.

    I am thinking about sending a friendly text in the "hope" that she will respond.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherry-hill/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-me-blow-more-than-your-min/783245205972

  6. #8204

    Throat Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Eight Five Six Three Three Three One XXX.

    Tell her Jonesy sent you.
    Do you have the whole number.

  7. #8203
    Quote Originally Posted by PartnerFun  [View Original Post]
    Can a Dog get a bone, looking for a prego in SJ. On my bucket list, can not find. Thanks.
    Keep your eyes open on skip. Usually see one every 2 or 3 months.

  8. #8202

    Looking in SJ

    Can a Dog get a bone, looking for a prego in SJ. On my bucket list, can not find. Thanks.

  9. #8201
    Quote Originally Posted by CandidShotgunT  [View Original Post]
    Any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/511296795615.

    Haven't seen her around before.
    Very pretty girl, face is a 9 but the demons take its tolls the rest of the body. She's friendly and has good attitude.

  10. #8200

    Thick and white

    Her name is Skye. I saw her a month ago: very nice, youthful face, surprisingly flabby body, good and pleasing attitude, but disorganized and with demons. I did not have sex, because she was out of condoms, but she gave excellent and enthusiastic head, and I finished in her mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandidShotgunT  [View Original Post]
    Any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/511296795615.

    Haven't seen her around before.

  11. #8199

    Thick White Tight

    Any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/511296795615.

    Haven't seen her around before.

  12. #8198
    Quote Originally Posted by Sins9  [View Original Post]
    Looking to celebrate and thought I'd hit up Jenna. She was quick to respond and set up an incall within 2 hours. The motel looked kind of sketch, so I circled around the place a few times. There was another dude in an SUV staring me down the whole time, which prompted me to leave. When I looked back, I could see this dude was still watching me. I circled back a few minutes later and saw him pull out, so I'm guessing it was just another monger. I was considering leaving if I hadn't seen her outside walking back to her place, so I ended up following through.

    She looked just like her pictures, just wasn't wearing the makeup or anything special. Her body is 9/10 IMO, kinda perky, not too thick, not bare bones, and boy does she get into it. This girl gets insanely wet and loves greek. We started with CBJ which was alright. She can take it, but her teeth scraped here and there once she picked up the pace. We switched to doggy and her ass looked fantastic w / them back shots. Ended up popping w / her on top w / 10 mins to spare, so she tried to get me to pop a second time as a challenge and was literally begging for it.

    Overall I'd prob hit her up for just a SS in a pinch. The room itself was semi-clean, no signs of demons, but she didn't have any wipes and everything was covered, which I'm not fond of for a $.40 hh session (Feel free to judge, but again I was celebrating).

    Had trouble finding her recent posts, but this was the BBC video girl people were discussing not long ago.

    https://callescort.org/609-828-0982
    Sounds exactly same exp, except some dude kept knocking on the damn door, which piss fuck out of me. I won't be surprise that is the same dude.

  13. #8197
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Russian Dream

    Looking to celebrate and thought I'd hit up Jenna. She was quick to respond and set up an incall within 2 hours. The motel looked kind of sketch, so I circled around the place a few times. There was another dude in an SUV staring me down the whole time, which prompted me to leave. When I looked back, I could see this dude was still watching me. I circled back a few minutes later and saw him pull out, so I'm guessing it was just another monger. I was considering leaving if I hadn't seen her outside walking back to her place, so I ended up following through.

    She looked just like her pictures, just wasn't wearing the makeup or anything special. Her body is 9/10 IMO, kinda perky, not too thick, not bare bones, and boy does she get into it. This girl gets insanely wet and loves greek. We started with CBJ which was alright. She can take it, but her teeth scraped here and there once she picked up the pace. We switched to doggy and her ass looked fantastic w / them back shots. Ended up popping w / her on top w / 10 mins to spare, so she tried to get me to pop a second time as a challenge and was literally begging for it.

    Overall I'd prob hit her up for just a SS in a pinch. The room itself was semi-clean, no signs of demons, but she didn't have any wipes and everything was covered, which I'm not fond of for a $.40 hh session (Feel free to judge, but again I was celebrating).

    Had trouble finding her recent posts, but this was the BBC video girl people were discussing not long ago.

    https://callescort.org/609-828-0982
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 4.09.03 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #8196

    Italia

    I saw her in early December, the last time she was posting regularly in the CH / Mt L area. Had a great time as always. Haven't tried her recently, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunmat  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to get hold of her. I tried few times in last few weeks but no response. I see that she post frequently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...b/257612124798

  15. #8195

    Italia Skye

    Has anyone been able to get hold of her. I tried few times in last few weeks but no response. I see that she post frequently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...b/257612124798

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape