Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 8271
-
01-28-24 20:17 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 71Nova
Is this her? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310024%3B.
Originally Posted by RobertABouy
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 17:20 #5960Senior Member

Posts: 811She does escort out of the airport area. Either way, they all do the same thing. I got the vibe she is somewhat selective. She ignored a few guys and came to me because I don't look like thug.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 09:30 #5959Senior Member

Posts: 50Assistant
Jumping into the strip club scene slowly.
I always stayed away and played the sure thing.
But with IG, some of these girls look fantastic.
Anyone have any info on:
Pandoras:
Jay the killer.
Snowtheseason.
Starrr206.
-
01-28-24 08:19 #5958Senior Member

Posts: 281Diamond has been working Mondays recently.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 06:46 #5957Senior Member

Posts: 281Nova
Isn't she also a streetwalker / escort?
Originally Posted by RobertABouy
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 01:52 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 811Kitten's Nova
Went to Kittens and got a VIP from cute-ish blonde Nova. She is 5'4 ish and has a nice personality. Body was decent (a tiny stomach and spikes in her nipples were the only flaws I saw). The stomach in reality was nothing but her outfit once the clothes came off. Her VIP is $250+ house. She wants $300 plus house but comes easily down.
Performance was about average for Kittens. She gave short CBJ and then hopped on facing and then RCG. Finished and hit the road.
May return down the road, but still feeling out the club scene.
-
01-27-24 18:21 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 135She tried to get me to do 1 dance for a hundred and I laughed so hard.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 17:58 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 444Tues
Tuesday afternoons at Pandora's.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 17:34 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 122Monday and Tuesday days
Will be in town Monday and Tuesday off in afternoons, which is better on Mon and Tues, Pandoras or Kittens?
-
01-27-24 16:48 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 2335Is the big one that walks past in the black thong Monse?? I can't but think of these women 10 years into the future. A flaw in my brain. Haha.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
I'll be on younger pastures then. Hehe.
-
01-27-24 16:39 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 216She sucked the cum out of my cock last night and swallowed.
Originally Posted by GoofyDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 15:10 #5950I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878You no read English?
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
There 5 clubs. You read website. It clear. Ok? Ok.
-
01-27-24 13:22 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 244Lux
That lux went to DT Deja Vu by pike place was there few years ago not sure about now.
Originally Posted by Lechatte05
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 11:03 #5948Senior Member

Posts: 207Thanks
Any recommended clubs or ones to not bother with?
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 21:56 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 25Slow Friday Not-So-Happy hour. Pandora's
Jade, April, Madison, Dynasty, and Cherry. Wanted to reconnect with Jade since I haven't seen her in a while but she left. I wondered about April but didn't remember any reports. Marking this as a win for the wallet.













Reply With Quote





