Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 16674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14694

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob2020  [View Original Post]
    I've practically give up on STG for years now, but I got a good vibe and tried out Kat:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/021420265810

    This was a surprisingly good experience. Open menu, great attitude (totally didn't expect that with what STG has become), and she's cute.

    My comparable are from years ago as I've stayed away from STG for the most part. She reminded me of the brunette Eva on the top floor of the house on the 200 block of W Mifflin St from 5 yrs ago, the brunette (good) Sam (5 yrs ago) who was a bartender at Pine Bluff. Strong Bailey-like sweetheart vibes too.

    She claims to not have been in the game for too long, and certainly doesn't look hardened by it (yet). Take care of her if you give it a shot.
    Sam was a gem.

  2. #14693
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob2020  [View Original Post]
    I've practically give up on STG for years now, but I got a good vibe and tried out Kat:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/021420265810

    This was a surprisingly good experience. Open menu, great attitude (totally didn't expect that with what STG has become), and she's cute.

    My comparable are from years ago as I've stayed away from STG for the most part. She reminded me of the brunette Eva on the top floor of the house on the 200 block of W Mifflin St from 5 yrs ago, the brunette (good) Sam (5 yrs ago) who was a bartender at Pine Bluff. Strong Bailey-like sweetheart vibes too.

    She claims to not have been in the game for too long, and certainly doesn't look hardened by it (yet). Take care of her if you give it a shot.
    For Eva, I think you meant East Mifflin.

  3. #14692
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutonGaster  [View Original Post]
    Oh and her screening process is a lot.
    That's what kept me from seeing Kayden. And I'm somebody who's more willing than some mongers to provide a certain amount of personal info within reason to an established, well-reputed provider. But her requirements included a deal-breaker.

  4. #14691
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutonGaster  [View Original Post]
    Oh and her screening process is a lot.
    I've come to view invasive screening processes as a gift. I might be dumb enough to pay the asking rate for yet another unforgettable (at best) experience otherwise.

  5. #14690

    Clara Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    Clara Dolce.

    https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsi...s/clara-dolce/

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    She's visiting Madison all weekend with a safe agency for 350 hour then to Milwaukee. If you see her, leave a review and note if she's GFE / BBJ / DFK?
    Seen her last night. Yes to all the above and then some. I wish I would have seen her when she first got here, I would have seen her every day. Pix are spot on if not better in person. Sorry this is to late to see her in Madison, but she is worth the drive to Milwaukee.

  6. #14689

    No reply

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan74  [View Original Post]
    I don't imagine you will get a reply if you asked her if you could skip the underwear. I don't know the ins and outs of it, but even if she has a natural healing degree. She probably has some professional culpability if she does anything sketchy.
    Iron Man you are correct. No return text so I sent another text (I assume no answer means no to my question but thanks') and still no reply. I guess I won't be getting anymore text asking if I want a massage.

  7. #14688

    Surprisingly good experience

    I've practically give up on STG for years now, but I got a good vibe and tried out Kat:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/021420265810

    This was a surprisingly good experience. Open menu, great attitude (totally didn't expect that with what STG has become), and she's cute.

    My comparable are from years ago as I've stayed away from STG for the most part. She reminded me of the brunette Eva on the top floor of the house on the 200 block of W Mifflin St from 5 yrs ago, the brunette (good) Sam (5 yrs ago) who was a bartender at Pine Bluff. Strong Bailey-like sweetheart vibes too.

    She claims to not have been in the game for too long, and certainly doesn't look hardened by it (yet). Take care of her if you give it a shot.

  8. #14687
    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures look hot as hell.

    Anyone have any intel on her.

    Is she GFE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Oh and her screening process is a lot.

  9. #14686
    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures look hot as hell.

    Anyone have any intel on her.

    Is she GFE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    I actually saw her last time she came through Madison. Definitely not GFE. The pictures are real and her body is fantastic, but she was pretty mechanical and wouldn't do anything very interesting. Not saying not to try her out, just because she has a great body. But I was underwhelmed.

  10. #14685

    Kayden karter

    Her pictures look hot as hell.

    Anyone have any intel on her.

    Is she GFE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter

  11. #14684
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan74  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a long time ago before she was Dr. White and went by her real name. Her birth name is not white. She changed it after getting her medical training. She used to model and did some semi nude stuff. The experience was pretty strange and absolutely no hint that anything more than a weak but occasionally teasing massage was an option. I got the impression that she was very nice, but somewhat out there. I would be worried that she would call the police if you did anything that she felt was inappropriate. I dd think about starting to self serve, but I was worried that might trigger her. Anyone self serve with her and not end up in handcuffs?
    Yeah in response to this message and your other one, she comes off a little bit strange / a little bit out there. It's just really hard to tell if she's hell bent on being 100% sure before she permits anything or if she's (again confusingly) offering teasing "VIP" massages for cash only on Craigslist (https://madison.craigslist.org/hws/d...711374729.html). Note that the pictures of the location in that ad are accurate. She says that her focuses are the neck, lower back, and glutes. I was leaning towards what the other responder was suggesting and requesting focus on the glutes but without the underwear and see where that goes. Honestly, it's feeling like nowhere. I'm not really worried she'd call the police unless I did something pretty out there. I'll report back if I decide to give it a go.

  12. #14683
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall that far back so can't answer that question. I sent her text at 10:49 pm Yesterday about requirement for wearing her provided underwear and still no replay. She has sent text several times a year saying light touch massage for $100. But till now never replied back.
    I don't imagine you will get a reply if you asked her if you could skip the underwear. I don't know the ins and outs of it, but even if she has a natural healing degree. She probably has some professional culpability if she does anything sketchy.

  13. #14682
    Quote Originally Posted by BlutoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone was ever going to crack that particular easter egg. Good job!
    Benefits of being a cartoon buff I guess LOL.

  14. #14681

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan74  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw her around 2013-14. She was just a masseuse and model then. Did you get the sense that there was something a bit off?
    I don't recall that far back so can't answer that question. I sent her text at 10:49 pm Yesterday about requirement for wearing her provided underwear and still no replay. She has sent text several times a year saying light touch massage for $100. But till now never replied back.

  15. #14680
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text saying I would like to see her but will not wear underwear. As I get lots of massages without wearing underwear. I did see her back in 2012 and the second time I left underwear off & she covered me with a pillowcase. Good massage only. Some of her pics are the same as 2012.
    I think I saw her around 2013-14. She was just a masseuse and model then. Did you get the sense that there was something a bit off?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape