Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 10623
-
01-30-24 11:21 #8013Senior Member

Posts: 84Second
This has been my experience as well. If she could just clean up down there and shower before the session at least.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 10:59 #8012Senior Member

Posts: 29383100, per her site to belong here.
Originally Posted by CookLo503
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 01:05 #8011Senior Member

Posts: 135BB Chinese
There's also another massage place on the other side of Canyon Rd (downstairs from the Mexican restaurant) from that that also offers bare services for a similar price. Not grannies either.
Originally Posted by SilverStrain00
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 19:46 #8010Regular Member

Posts: 9Brenna Sparks
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tar-in-Seattle
https://brennasparks.com/prices
So who is going to TOFTT.
-
01-28-24 14:03 #8009Senior Member

Posts: 55Wendy lavender
What I found absolutely appalling is that one time I walked in to lavender, saw a frumpy grandma wearing motel drapes. I asked if she was Wendy and when she confirmed I turned couldn't leave fast enough. Then I still see those that rave about her.utterly gross.
Originally Posted by BookOfMorty
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 13:18 #8008Senior Member

Posts: 29381500 per hour.
Originally Posted by Blazer1013
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 09:32 #8007Senior Member

Posts: 502Unforgettable, because who can forget blowing that much money for one hour! I'm not cheap. I'll pay $1 K, but it has to be a smoking hot 20-something babe, 2+ hours, 2+ CIP, and on camera.
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 02:11 #8006Regular Member

Posts: 8Jade Jayden
In Town.
Well known PSE provider.
Sounds like she is busy with you mongers. Looks like fun.
https://tryst.link/escort/jade-jayden
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-jayden-154033
-
01-28-24 01:50 #8005Senior Member

Posts: 13550+ in age is a granny in my opinion. Age is just a number though. Jennifer Aniston is a granny to me (age 54).
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 00:32 #8004Senior Member

Posts: 154Unforgettable experience 950 H with test results. Ssswedishbabe
Just saw this on the other board.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nd-Friday-only!
She says "TRULY UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE: (Requires recent health screening and verification).
1 h 950.
2 hr 1400".
-
01-27-24 18:32 #8003Senior Member

Posts: 636Grannies
Unattractive 55+, drab plain old lady clothes usually wearing plain baggie pants with shorter hair. Personality of a door knob, border line rude when asked a question. I have been there 3-4 times and it's always the same or similar looking provider.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
But, to each their own you might enjoy her.
-
01-27-24 14:54 #8002Senior Member

Posts: 229What constitutes of granny
We all have are definition of granny / older lady. We talking 80 and wrinkly or 55 -60 I mean come on man plus are they good looking there have been some older ladies I would fuck in a second and then there ladies half there age I wouldn't touch with your dick. Which one is it?
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 14:17 #8001Regular Member

Posts: 8Jade Jayden in PDX
https://tryst.link/escort/jade-jayden
FYI.
Looks filthy.
-
01-27-24 12:40 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 2035I think that is the lady that used to work in Sunset Plaza and also at Elemental in the Tualatin triangle.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 11:13 #7999Senior Member

Posts: 636Cne
I have visited a few times and the providers were always grannies. This was the case a couple of weeks ago also.
Originally Posted by SilverStrain00
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





