Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 11021
-
01-27-24 13:13 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 154Cam Girl Gia Valentina
Just for a month I subscribed to her OF to see her pics. She looks really young and good looking with excellent boobs and nice pussy (only few pussy pics). It will be nice if she offers 1 x1 date, but looks like she is just a cam girl, making money. Not an escort. If she offers escort services, I will definitely see her.
Originally Posted by CarloSpicyWenr
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 10:39 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 271It's an insane take from a guy with one post. Probably never even saw her. I think someone is trolling us. Let me at those glorious titties.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 09:04 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 91Any experience with this MILF?
https://tryst.link/escort/day-in-mae
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581645-YogaMILFmae
-
01-26-24 23:28 #8288Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm actually down for this (as the cuck) and I somebody down to do it too!
Originally Posted by MrAugust
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 21:40 #8287Senior Member

Posts: 148Don't
Don't waste you money, zero effort and a dead fish.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter66
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 21:19 #8286Senior Member

Posts: 84Trixyrose
She's definitely a beautiful woman with incredible tats.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
Private Incall at apartments. Her place inside has pet things for cats I believe, smelled of it as well, room where she does it, it's a floor semi thin mattress.
Yeah safety for sure and upsell for even dfk. Has a routine down and clearly doesn't do much for trying to get repeats.
She's extremely beautiful and knows how to play it.
-
01-26-24 14:34 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 240Damn! You've got some high standards, dude. LOL!!
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 01:53 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 113Kinkydoll
Met her down south on her pricate incall, room is messy, she's nice lady tho, timid, early sign of drug use that doesn't show in photos. She's GFE but mechanical, BBBJ, BBFS, she's snug fit, tall long legs. Not the most enthusiastic but she's trying. In my personal opinion I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 00:36 #8283Regular Member

Posts: 21Cam girl
I've seen her on Chaturbate. She's a cam girl speaks English but not sure she's local. She goes by the same name. I might take the plunge and report back.
Originally Posted by RobertoRoboto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 20:51 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 177If you see her please report back in.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
She is on the other board and has a couple of reviews that don't say much. She is on my TDL but I'm trying a few others out first.
-
01-25-24 16:09 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 69Idk how they haven't banned her yet. I report her adds any time I see them. I guess as long as she's paying they don't give a fuck.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 15:21 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 1404Definitely a scam because OF will block words around rates, meeting, etc to discourage this exact behavior.
Originally Posted by RobertoRoboto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 13:28 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 230Kinkydoll
Anyone have any experience with this one they'd care to share or PM me with? Been out of the game awhile but thinking of giving her a try tomorrow. Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/163984450
-
01-25-24 12:48 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 46PM'd her on the other board asking about booking and she directed me to her OF like she mentioned on her ad. She said that's where she discusses rates l and details. Hopefully no one subscribes from this so we don't encourage more of this garbage.
Originally Posted by HikerWA
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 00:23 #8277Senior Member

Posts: 178Seen it myself. Amazing if you think Rosanne Barr's body is hot.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





