Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 11017
-
01-24-24 01:48 #8272Senior Member

Posts: 55Slb
Who's that?
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 01:29 #8271Senior Member

Posts: 142Is SLB still active? I haven't seen her post in awhile. Sorry I don't have any recommendations.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 23:58 #8270Senior Member

Posts: 162Iso
Hey why'all. I'm looking for a PAWG that's cool with bbj, daty, kissing and butt stuff. BBFS is nice too, but not required. My previous PAWG was SLB, but I've gotten tired of her. 4-6 bills for a 90 min session is my comfy budget. Thanks in advance!
-
01-23-24 20:21 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 1305Probably this:
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Zomfg
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 20:00 #8268Senior Member

Posts: 451Selinaxxxrose
No personal experience with this lady because she is in Oregon. Per her snap she will be in everett / Redmond from the 23rd-29th. Banging body, any experience? Portland thread says all safety but still.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t-shaped-booty
-
01-23-24 19:29 #8267Senior Member

Posts: 216Trixyrose
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?584180-trixyrose
Has anyone seen her / have any intel? Extras? Rates different from her ads? Thanks.
-
01-23-24 18:51 #8266Senior Member

Posts: 52Messed up
Wow that is messed up. Glad you didn't get blackmailed in this case.
Originally Posted by Sander1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 18:49 #8265Senior Member

Posts: 52Agreed
Back in the PNW but now in Seattle area as Portland was.
Originally Posted by Kggcx
[View Original Post]
Reading reviews especially on that other board is not easy. I always found it to be not the most user friendly.
-
01-23-24 18:06 #8264Banned Member

Posts: 510Why is this post still stuck up at the top LOL? It also has the date of 01-24-24 since it was posted like a week ago. Really strange.
Originally Posted by Sander1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 17:44 #8263Regular Member

Posts: 21Looking through the review really is the fastest way. People will mention GFE in the title or body of the review. Just scan for keywords.
Originally Posted by Kggcx
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 15:15 #8262Senior Member

Posts: 32Gfe
I was wondering what percentage of providers offer GFE, by that I mean kissing, DATY, cuddling and not necessarily BB. Is there a faster way to identify this type of providers? Going over the reviews and ads seems taking forever.
-
01-22-24 19:43 #8261Senior Member

Posts: 132Thanks for the report on luvkrystal. I saw her last year and had a dead fish experience. Was going to give her another chance, but now I'll skip.
Had a good time with Betty Boom recently. Rbgfe and tries hard to please. Unfortunately she isn't local and works through a booker, so availability is spotty. I try to avoid transient providers with bookers, except for some CT girls.
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 19:12 #8260Senior Member

Posts: 2335Best deal west of the Mississippi!!
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
Nancy gives the better blowjobs! IMO. Both are good tho!
-
01-22-24 17:58 #8259Senior Member

Posts: 223Love Twins
The taller one is Nancy, I think.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 17:21 #8258Senior Member

Posts: 362Love Twins
I moved out of the Sound a few years ago, but had an occasion to return for work. After reading the forums, I decided on reaching out to the Love Twins. I was surprised that they were still in the area. They are in Renton now instead of Bellevue where we last met.
At the appointed hour, I showed up, but due to a mix up, I had difficulties getting into the building. Solved it 20 minutes later, and they were extremely apologetic, and promised 30 minutes extra. The next hour or so flew by. I never did figure out if I got the 30 minutes or not, but I do know I left drained. Shower, with both, then lay back and they took care of every thing. Never did figure out which is Nancy and which is Sunny, and frankly, really don't care.
For the six bens, it is easily one of the best deals in the Puget Sound.









Reply With Quote






