Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 8959
-
01-27-24 18:26 #8704Senior Member

Posts: 38I was able to see Victoria and her friend.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
It was quite an amazing experience. It was both erotic and sensual. I am not in to kissing much but both were fabulous kisser if that is your thing.
They both worked well together, while I was busy with one the.
Other was adding to the action and visa versa.
The tagged team blow job was a 10 out of 10.
Victoria was very wet and tight and very responsive with lots of noise. She did things to me I really don't get in to to much only with the right gilrl and and it really enhanced the experience. She is very soft and warm. Her menu is pretty wide open.
Her friend is an attractive spinner. She is so tight I struggled to get it in. But once I did it was great she was very responsive.
She has a few rules but didn't stop from enjoying myself.
There was no clock watching and all action. I felt safe and comfortable. I did let my guard down. Which I am usually aware of my surrondings. (I am retired state trooper) But there was no problem.
I wish I could keep these 2 girls to myself.
Thanks to onegrinder for the utr.
Treat them well and they will treat you well. These aren't skip the game girls!
-
01-27-24 18:24 #8703Senior Member

Posts: 470Looking for a nice MILF type
I will be in Dayton next week for a few nights business and would love to find a nice MILF or mature lady for some company. It seems there are very few ladies over 35 on Seeking in Dayton. And the ones that are either haven't logged on in awhile or ignore and not open messages. Would love a nice referral for a lady that nice and fun. I am in my 60's so I would prefer someone at least 30 that can carry on a conversation, easy on the eyes and likes to have fun. Either a SB, or UTR would be great.
Thanks in advance.
-
01-27-24 17:20 #8702Senior Member

Posts: 86Maneater
Yes, that's her. She's put on some weight around the middle in the last year, but that isn't going to affect her talents.
Originally Posted by JseLick80
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 16:52 #8701Senior Member

Posts: 205Victoria
Great communication and easy set up. She did send a bit more pics than I prefer but to each their own. Easy to talk to and she enjoys what she does. Damage quoted to me was $. For 1 h.
-
01-27-24 16:48 #8700Senior Member

Posts: 2051 post
Probably not considering you have 1 post.
Originally Posted by ChubbyB
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 16:03 #8699Senior Member

Posts: 38I was able to meet with both girls. All I can say is WOW!
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
The experience was both erotic and sensual.
They worked really well together. The focus was totally on me.
If I was focused on one girl the other the other was doing thinsgs to help along. Victoria was very wet and vocal. Her friend is a tiny thing and is super tight, so tight I had trouble getting it in.
I usually don't kiss, but both were great kissers.
I was never rushed in fact I felt like I was the one rushing.
I wish I could keep them to myself. ! But I definitely will be repeating.
Thanks again onegrinder!
-
01-27-24 06:18 #8698Senior Member

Posts: 332Victoria
Ok first off I like to thank Onegrinder for sharing his UTR with us. I got to see her she is a very nice lady. Now she will not be for everyone's liking. She is a little bigger has big boobs big butt. One good thing is she was clean and not on something as I could see. Never did see the duo partner just
Originally Posted by Ilickit
[View Original Post]
her. She did show me another picture of her dou partner she is not bad looking in the picture. Now she does leave in Springfield but it was a nice area. What I enjoyed was she did not rush at all. And boy can she swallow. Anyway just to let you know I cannot give out the number sorry. If you want it please ask.Onegrinder. Anyway dayton have a good one. Be safe out there.
-
01-27-24 00:41 #8697Regular Member

Posts: 14Maneater?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...6/504233883448
Is this the famous Maneater from a year or two ago? Looks like her. Was well reviewed but I never pulled up. If so anyone seen her lately??
-
01-26-24 23:46 #8696Senior Member

Posts: 159We need to learn
It would not surprise me if in the next few days if there was not a glowing report on her from one of her white nights.
Originally Posted by Daveballer71
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 19:30 #8695Senior Member

Posts: 121Same more than one time
So I fell for her shit more than once shame on me. Waste of time which is too bad because she is fun to hang out with when the stars align.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 10:51 #8694Regular Member

Posts: 22Any chance you have permission to share the contact details via PM?
Originally Posted by MongoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 10:46 #8693Senior Member

Posts: 38Victoria is a a sweet girl and safe.
Originally Posted by OneGrinder
[View Original Post]
Her menu is pretty open and is a pleaser.
I am trying to schedule a duo meeting and I am sure that will go well.
Thanks for providing us with this sweet UTR.
-
01-26-24 06:22 #8692Senior Member

Posts: 95Victoria in Springfield and her friend
I shared her number and also the duo with a lot of people and wondering how their visit went! I know a few opted for Mara only and wondering how the visit went?
-
01-26-24 01:06 #8691Senior Member

Posts: 159Ruggiez
I have read the reviews so I thought I would give it another go. Over a year ago I tried but got ghosted a couple of times got back to me and gave the sob story of her phone acting up. Well the third time I did see her but He performance was just plain bad and I felt she was a lot bigger then the pictures she was using. Anyway saw the new pictures she posted and that she said she had quit smoking. Which is great that way I wouldn't have to explain to my wife why I smelled like a dirty ash tray. I contacted her and it took over a day to get back. When she did get back we set a date for about 3 hours from the time we were talking. I showered and got ready drive 45 minuets to get to her place and guess what she GHOSTED me. The next day she texted back and said she didn't get the message She said now wait for it, her phone was acting up. GEES you would think my now they would come up with some other excuse. My advice is unless you have a great history with her forget about seeing her.
She is a big time waster and also the gas I wasted driving up there and back for nothing. And from the looks of the new picture I would say she is not mid 20's like her ad states. She look more like she is in her middle to late 30's.
-
01-25-24 10:04 #8690Regular Member

Posts: 11Share the wealth
Any chance you would be willing to share the contact info. Pm me please.
Originally Posted by MongoHobby
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





