Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 528 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 7914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6894

    Jade

    Dreamt I stopped by Jade the other afternoon for 1 h. I was greeted by a beautiful petite woman in a short black dress. I saw other rooms but I must have come at the right time because we had the place to ourselves. The massage was decent, lots of oil. On the flip she gave me the hand signal which I nodded. After a bit of negotiating (kind of a buzzkill) we settled on FS for $$. Once we got started my only regret was that I couldn't last longer. Amazing ride. I'll definitely be dreaming I'm there again soon.

  2. #6893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1219

    Palm tree

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with massage parlor on US 1 south in Rockledge below Barton? I drive by it on the way to work & was wondering if it is worth stopping in.
    Usually the doors open when I drive by in the morning. Negotiated full service. Once in a while they have a spinner from N.Y. do a month there (rare).

  3. #6892

    Massage on 1

    What's the deal with massage parlor on US 1 south in Rockledge below Barton? I drive by it on the way to work & was wondering if it is worth stopping in.

  4. #6891

    Avery post on FB

    I got asked how does she do it. To ensure I am not breaking any rules here is a screenshot of her post. Basically go to FB marketplace and type in Nuru.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to put the fb post on here as it hard to find but from what I saw it looks like Avery.

    Plenty of reviews about her on here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/005846368590
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240125-152330~2.jpg‎  

  5. #6890

    Looks like Avery

    I don't want to put the fb post on here as it hard to find but from what I saw it looks like Avery.

    Plenty of reviews about her on here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/005846368590

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickSstyle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Dayna in Palm Bay? Advertising on FB.

  6. #6889

    Dayna

    Has anyone tried Dayna in Palm Bay? Advertising on FB.

  7. #6888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1219

    Babcock

    Quote Originally Posted by Keiser1  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to a these two massage parlors on babcock for some time. I'm skeptical in saying exactly where because I don't want to bring too much attention to but starts with a M. Last two weeks I went about 3 times and am now being offered CBJ for $. I tried it out and she pulls out some sort of plastic and goes to town LOL. Maybe this has always been on the menu but I've normally only gotten a HJ but the last few times they have been offering it. Not sure if anything beyond this is available.
    If they are using saran wrap they probably don't stock condoms. If my guess is right that owner never allowed nothing past HJ in her spas, but a lot of competition out there so they got to step up their game. Buy in bulk and offer FS get some business.

  8. #6887

    CBJ now on the menu

    I've been going to a these two massage parlors on babcock for some time. I'm skeptical in saying exactly where because I don't want to bring too much attention to but starts with a M. Last two weeks I went about 3 times and am now being offered CBJ for $. I tried it out and she pulls out some sort of plastic and goes to town LOL. Maybe this has always been on the menu but I've normally only gotten a HJ but the last few times they have been offering it. Not sure if anything beyond this is available.

  9. #6886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1219

    Comfort massage merrit island

    Went to comfort massage this weekend and sad to report they hit a new low. I've been going there for years hit and miss but mostly hit. This is 3 misses in a row. I'm done. Horrible!

  10. #6885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1219
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the RM site I see 7 have closed in Martin County and no one has reviewed the ones remaining in 7 to 9 months.
    Hopefully US1 massage and spa is still going strong just a little north of Stuart in indian river county for our southern friends. I was there during the holidays and got a slim mid 30's doll full service!

  11. #6884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1219

    Enjoy now

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the RM site I see 7 have closed in Martin County and no one has reviewed the ones remaining in 7 to 9 months.
    Local LEO's probably getting ready.

  12. #6883
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    The great politicians in Florida are try to pass "Health Care Practitioners and Massage Therapy" (HB 197) in July. It will crack down on our fun with the guise of human trafficking. Get it while you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...s/72260515007/

    That will give them them the power without proof to shutdown and threaten these girls into working for the state to make headlines by cooperating with stings. These female politicians need to remember prohibition. Only thing prohibition did was create organized crime and the Mafia!
    Looking at the RM site I see 7 have closed in Martin County and no one has reviewed the ones remaining in 7 to 9 months.

  13. #6882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1219

    "probable cause"

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    The great politicians in Florida are try to pass "Health Care Practitioners and Massage Therapy" (HB 197) in July. It will crack down on our fun with the guise of human trafficking. Get it while you can.
    https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...s/72260515007/

    That will give them them the power without proof to shutdown and threaten these girls into working for the state to make headlines by cooperating with stings. These female politicians need to remember prohibition. Only thing prohibition did was create organized crime and the Mafia!

  14. #6881

    Trouble

    The great politicians in Florida are try to pass "Health Care Practitioners and Massage Therapy" (HB 197) in July. It will crack down on our fun with the guise of human trafficking. Get it while you can.

  15. #6880

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    I hit up my favorite provider from MM to see if she was available this week and she said she is hosting at a Hotel because MM is doing renovations this week. Not sure if that's true or because Uncle LEO has made the place hot.
    Hey man I know exactly who you're talking about, would you mind PM me the info as well. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape