Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 8328
-
01-29-24 10:20 #6813Senior Member

Posts: 799Sounds exactly like my visit with her. She said she travels between San Diego and Ft Lauderdale but comes to Vegas from time to time. I thought her necklace that said "fucktoy" was a nice touch 😁. I'd definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 00:36 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby 1 K
I'm paying Abby $1500 to fill up her gorgeous little pussy.
Originally Posted by Mango884
[View Original Post]
If you can't pay you can't play.
There are plenty of cheap girls out there for your enjoyment!
-
01-28-24 18:21 #6811Senior Member

Posts: 130Trinity and Eternal F (l) ux
(Yet another) new number: Old School LV Area Code six-ninety-five-18XX.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 18:09 #6810Douchebag

Posts: 159I never even got a response. Tried the last 2 days.
Originally Posted by Mango884
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 17:56 #6809Senior Member

Posts: 47Great reference
Thanks man she was all you said quite the jewel! I appreciate the reference if you ever need I have a couple BB warriors I can refer you too who are UTR thanks again!
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 14:18 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 59Columbian comes with columbian schedule, don't bother scheduling in the morning.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 14:01 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 43So guess Abby wants 1 k per visit now.
Fuck that.
-
01-28-24 13:36 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 43No showed me this morning for appointment.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 12:51 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 43Yes, am also interested!
Originally Posted by MisterPlano
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 11:03 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 71Do you have her contact info? Very interested to see her on an upcoming trip.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 19:53 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 64Dang that's a bummer with Nova I still haven't had the chance to try her but want to.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 19:30 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 64Nat vs Nova
Out of Nat & Nova who would prefer I've had Tasia and friend or two but not Nat or Nova yet. Wondering if you have a preference to better my opinion on who next for me.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 19:00 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 140Agree
Yeah, Tasia has some serious mileage, she has been rode hard and put up wet. Way too many hours on the Hobbs meter. Needs to be put out to pasture. Gypsy is still do doable, although she has porked up a bit. Was going to see Nova, but she told me she was not good with CIM or COF, told me even the smell of little Sailors makes her want to puke LOL.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 18:50 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 389UTR Colombiana
I have a Colombian girl I see UTR and has hit some hard times. She hasn't done this before but is wanting to see some new guys because she is in a bad financial situation. If you like petite Latinas she is hot and great service. GFE kissing and everything else bare. If you want to lowball her don't even bother asking for her number from me. I will share her with senior guys first. Just DM me here for rates and number. YW.
-
01-26-24 16:18 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 2991Jesus
Tasia is starting to go almost time for retirement she's been in the game a long time now!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





