Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 647 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 9694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7534
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty1970  [View Original Post]
    Anyone checked out STG Motel 6 is now advertising Asian.
    Went last night. A waste of time and money. Never again. Went thru the booking motions, asked age and race, text only. Directed to the hotel, texted when I arrived, as instructed sent pic of front of building and sent a selfie pic. Told to wait while girl gets ready. Texted room number, went up greeted by middle aged woman 6/10. Handed over donation then she makes a call. Shortly after another woman enters, she takes the donation and never leaves the room, only ducks into the bathroom during the session. Deed is lack luster and rushed. Half assed massage, no GFE, no DFK, no DATY. CBJ then CG. Finish and clean up. Other woman comes out of the bathroom while I'm getting dressed. Quickly go out the door. Like I said, never again.

  2. #7533

    Oddly enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty1970  [View Original Post]
    Anyone checked out STG Motel 6 is now advertising Asian.
    Rumor is something went down at 21st where they were hosting at so. They moved to motel 6 now we all know that's a downgrade I would be careful until further notice.

  3. #7532
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/christilynn1

    I know she's been around forever. What's the latest on her? She's visiting Columbia this coming week and I was looking for Some recent Intel.
    Seen her a few times. Most recently in December. Hot. Nice body and great tits. Offered BBFS but I declined. This last visit was not as good as the previous as she had a bad attitude.

  4. #7531

    Visited recently myself

    After seeing a couple of reviews, I decided to give it a go myself. Comms were ok, and the location is quiet residential. A nice changeup from rise sketchy motels.

    Very cute petite body, and the scars don't bother me at all..nobodys perfect. Covered everything, so it's hard to judge the flute lesson. The main event was a bit impersonal. No kissing or anything, but she took a nice pounding without pushing you away like some these hoes, and really got into it after I picked up the pace. No lurkers or anything. She said she did have a roomie that doesn't play, but I didn't hear a peep from anyone during my visit.

    Sweet gal. A nice hug when leaving and even ran me down to give me something I forgot in the room. I'd say she's probably pretty new, because she had a nice attitude. Some of the career gals are all bitchy 90% of the time.

    Would repeat for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    What all does she offer and if she's younger I assume she's newer?

  5. #7530
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCocks  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her last night. Pics are her, cute face too. As JstStrtngOut, she does have deep scars on her legs on arm. Also agreed, she's definitely not the brightest. But she's very sweet and accommodating. Didn't feel mechanical at all. Not sure I'd repeat, but I do recommend if you're looking for a young, cute petite girl. Definitely YMMV.
    What all does she offer and if she's younger I assume she's newer?

  6. #7529

    Motel

    Anyone checked out STG Motel 6 is now advertising Asian.

  7. #7528
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    I actually can't confirm on her performance but she is real I saw her once at the mall. We didn't meet I just happened to walk by and recognize her it looked like she was meeting someone as she keep looking around. Pictures are accurate and I'm also interested in her if anyone has any performance review?
    She is real. She is staying in the Fantasy Harbour area. Pics are accurate. I left before anything started. She has handlers.

  8. #7527
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Looking for reviews or to know if she's legit.

    I was trying to meet her but I haven't met anyone in a while and not trying to get robbed or anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/943506778177
    Met up with her last night. Pics are her, cute face too. As JstStrtngOut, she does have deep scars on her legs on arm. Also agreed, she's definitely not the brightest. But she's very sweet and accommodating. Didn't feel mechanical at all. Not sure I'd repeat, but I do recommend if you're looking for a young, cute petite girl. Definitely YMMV.

  9. #7526

  10. #7525
    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend that needs some money. She is a recovering addict and has been on BP and skip before. She is having trouble with skip right now but needs room money. She's young and clean and beautiful. If you want her number and a couple of photos, send me a pm. NO BB.
    I'm interested. Send me the #.

  11. #7524

    No reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    I actually can't confirm on her performance but she is real I saw her once at the mall. We didn't meet I just happened to walk by and recognize her it looked like she was meeting someone as she keep looking around. Pictures are accurate and I'm also interested in her if anyone has any performance review?
    I've been waiting for a review on her I reached out a few times I got an uneasy vibe from her so I never made it to the appointment and considering how cute she is makes you wonder why no one has made a review about her yet.

  12. #7523
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnArakk843  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has ever met her? Wondering if she is legit. Feel free to PM me or respond in here. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/324382981308
    I actually can't confirm on her performance but she is real I saw her once at the mall. We didn't meet I just happened to walk by and recognize her it looked like she was meeting someone as she keep looking around. Pictures are accurate and I'm also interested in her if anyone has any performance review?

  13. #7522

    No name

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/152522261830

    I usually view an ad with no name as a red flag, because you can't search for a review. Anyone know who this one is? Posts frequently, but without a review, can't pull the trigger. Anyone try?

  14. #7521

    Blonde Jade back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/810458334051

    Blonde Jade back from visit with uncle. Monger safe fellers.

  15. #7520

    Hotel on 21st street

    Anyone know what happened to the hotel on 21st street, there were a few cop cars there this afternoon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape