Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 917 1417 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31099

    Blaze on Tryst

    Well, I thought it was too good to be true. It was. Legit couple of visits. I just got scammed out of some cash. If you are going to visit her, be careful.

  2. #31098

    Parker

    I saw Parker when she was in town. I'd decided to try an upscale experience. Her pix were of her (not quite as toned but very hot girl), she was friendly and open, no sign of monkey issues, but didn't allow touching certain areas. All in all it was an enjoyable experience but not worth the high price.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xoparker

  3. #31097

    VIPTouringGirls: Triana Airas from Argentina

    Most of the time it seems like their ladies start out east hitting your area as they work their way west. So we out here in the mid-west are hoping some of you guys will have seen them and done a review on here and / or TER, etc.

    Well I definitely owe you guys and especially Islaned13 a heads up after the last TouringVIPGirls I asked about.

    My full review can be found on the Indianapolis Indiana "Higher End Escorts" forum in case the link below doesn't work.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6769059#post6769059.

    OMG! A 100% GFE Rock Star! She may be my #1!

    Will I repeat?

    DAMN I'm addicted to VIP's candy!

    Saw her Thursday and repeated again Friday night!

    Guys run don't walk to see her if she gets to your area!

  4. #31096

    Tiny

    Hello Fellow mongers. Has anyone had experiences with Tiny? That ass is Thicc and them big ol titties look good too!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/048550557734

  5. #31095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by WideOut89  [View Original Post]
    Been looking to have a dream with Toy. Reviews are fantastic. Feel free to PM me some intel. Many thanks!
    Dude not try to be difficult but almost all your post are asking about her. If reviews are good and you feel the itch go see her and report back. I don't even know who she is never heard about her or seen a ad. This is a give and take site. Go take a plunge and report back, Good luck Be Safe.

  6. #31094

    Tonka Toy

    Been looking to have a dream with Toy. Reviews are fantastic. Feel free to PM me some intel. Many thanks!

  7. #31093

    Passing through Richmond

    I am driving through Richmond later this week and would like to stop and have a diversion. Any of y'all have experience with the following:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...i/459110779939

    https://tryst.link/escort/paris20

    Thanks!

  8. #31092

    You passed the initiation!

    She's a professional ghost, but now you're officially an RVA monger LOL. Sally occasionally rotates through the hotel next door to Staxx for a few weeks at a time, much better bang for your $.

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25261239/

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Just got ghosted by Staxx! No shock at all, it's happened before but no one else is replying. LOL.

  9. #31091

    Inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/241630313279

    Had a visit with this one. She looks like pics.

    Easy coms showed up wearing street clothes.

    Tiny perky titties plump backside terrible teeth.

    Safe play and took direction well. She offers duos but I didn't partake. Stay safe.
    Clear your inbox brother, I can't respond to your pm's.

  10. #31090

    Bunni

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/241630313279

    Had a visit with this one. She looks like pics.

    Easy coms showed up wearing street clothes.

    Tiny perky titties plump backside terrible teeth.

    Safe play and took direction well. She offers duos but I didn't partake. Stay safe.

  11. #31089

    Hot 25 year old UTR

    Found a 25 year old beauty who looks better than most around here. Reasonable roses, beautiful face, 5'4 ish, petite thin body. No games or bs and seems cool. She can drive. Must be able to meet today or tomorrow and have worthwhile posts.

    Good trades go at the top of the list. No shitty people that would fuck things up...

    Message me your number and stuff about yourself (She asked if I knew some "friends" and I told her I worked with a bunch of guys) so she can text you. I can send her pics. Do not mention this place. If you are comfortable with what I am saying DO NOT message me.

  12. #31088

    Pixie

    I finally I had dream with Pixie and it was great! She's on Brook Rd, nice place, no issues there. Comms were good, finally LOL. She looks just like the pictures posted, great body, we chatted for several minutes before and after the fun. Had a good BBBJ, covered up tried a few positions and finished in the bag. She cleaned me off, we chatted some more and I left. Great dream, be good to her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/599143386273

  13. #31087

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Chloe the UTR or heard from her recently? I can't get a reply.

    Thanks.
    I heard from her the other day. She said she was in WVA selling her home and should be back in a few days.

  14. #31086

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/491841326750

    https://callescort.org/206-794-2419

    Ripoff alert! Staying at hotel near Willow Lawn. 140 qv but tells me during deed it's only for CBJ which was total bs and she knew it. Like an idiot I gave her cash upfront. She and her sister staying together. Both are fat, the sister is fugly. Her pics are HEAVILY filtered and she has a gut. Not worth the 140 let alone 200. Would NOT recommend.
    I saw her a few months ago as well it was 150 for the qv but got the whole shabang at that time, but she was a real ***** then too. Also would not recommend LOL.

  15. #31085

    Miley Rose

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/491841326750

    https://callescort.org/206-794-2419

    Ripoff alert! Staying at hotel near Willow Lawn. 140 qv but tells me during deed it's only for CBJ which was total bs and she knew it. Like an idiot I gave her cash upfront. She and her sister staying together. Both are fat, the sister is fugly. Her pics are HEAVILY filtered and she has a gut. Not worth the 140 let alone 200. Would NOT recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape