Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 1398 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24851
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a recent trip with her? Thinking about pulling the trigger for an outcall next week when I am back in town.

    I remember a recent report saying she is legit but likes the political talk, its on her profile as an interest but I would rather talk about the origins of Cottage Cheese than our current political situation.

    If not, I can TOFFT and report back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahkw
    I've seen her a few times over the last couple months, she's definitely legit with a safe and clean apartment. Politics has never came up on any of my visits but she gives off more of a liberal vibe. She's nice and in great shape for her age. All of her services are covered so BBBJ wasn't on the table, I may repeat again in the future.

  2. #24850
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I had the same thing happen. Was there at around 7:30 so I guess after you. I used google voice so I was able to call.

    I have to say I was underwhelmed. Someone said she is not GFE and not the most sensual gal. I would second third and fourth that.

    Very rules-based. Do this, don't do that. She has a nice sexy body and cute face, but that's it.

    I finally gave up because each time I was getting into it she said I couldn't do that (like don't go in and out so much!) WTF?
    Agree 100%. Good looking girl but it's like banging a blow up doll. She's a high volume girl just looking to get you in and out with as little effort possible. If you just want to hit a hot body go for it, but she doesn't even try to pretend she's into anything but money.

  3. #24849

    Sarah West

    Has anyone had a recent trip with her? Thinking about pulling the trigger for an outcall next week when I am back in town.

    I remember a recent report saying she is legit but likes the political talk, its on her profile as an interest but I would rather talk about the origins of Cottage Cheese than our current political situation.

    If not, I can TOFFT and report back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahkw

  4. #24848

    I hit this yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Had a meet set up with her today. Got to the location but she would not give me the room number unless I called.

    WTF I'm using a text app to correspond with her all day.

    Then this shit the last second. I tired of having my time wasted.
    Wow. I had the same thing happen. Was there at around 7:30 so I guess after you. I used google voice so I was able to call.

    I have to say I was underwhelmed. Someone said she is not GFE and not the most sensual gal. I would second third and fourth that.

    Very rules-based. Do this, don't do that. She has a nice sexy body and cute face, but that's it.

    I finally gave up because each time I was getting into it she said I couldn't do that (like don't go in and out so much!) WTF?

  5. #24847
    Quote Originally Posted by StonedTodaBone  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/163836606

    Setup a dream with this beautiful Latina. 10/10 YMMV stay safe gents.
    Had a meet set up with her today. Got to the location but she would not give me the room number unless I called.

    WTF I'm using a text app to correspond with her all day.

    Then this shit the last second. I tired of having my time wasted.

  6. #24846

    Gang Bang Saturday night

    Spots still available for Saturday nights gang bang with Leslie. Contact to reserve a spot don't miss out!

  7. #24845

    Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    She is rubbers optional, right?
    Yes BBFS is available for extra.

  8. #24844

    Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    A few time slots still left for tonight's incall meet. Pm me or txt if you have the number don't miss out on Leslie! True GFE Latina Spinner! 1 hour or half hour visits only tonight!
    She is rubbers optional, right?

  9. #24843

    Latina Linda

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/163836606

    Setup a dream with this beautiful Latina. 10/10 YMMV stay safe gents.

  10. #24842

    Gabryella / Melian

    Is she still w BKS? Does that 667 area code seem right for her? I had a 929 number. Want to make sure it's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTork  [View Original Post]
    Melian is wild one. Fun and when you get her hot enough, she's a squirter. Enjoy.

    - Tork.

  11. #24841

    Squirter

    Melian is wild one. Fun and when you get her hot enough, she's a squirter. Enjoy.

    - Tork.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Melian from BKS. She also started using a third stage name on tryst. Don't remember the name offhand but pics are similar enough to be identifiable.

  12. #24840
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    She's advertising on Tryst. Anyone seen her? Real? Or bait?

    Her number has very few hits. https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella#photos.
    She's real. Melian from BKS. She also started using a third stage name on tryst. Don't remember the name offhand but pics are similar enough to be identifiable.

  13. #24839

    Incall party with UTR

    A few time slots still left for tonight's incall meet. Pm me or txt if you have the number don't miss out on Leslie! True GFE Latina Spinner! 1 hour or half hour visits only tonight!

  14. #24838

    Gabryella Fitness Model with Greek

    She's advertising on Tryst. Anyone seen her? Real? Or bait?

    Her number has very few hits. https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella#photos.

  15. #24837
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGastsby  [View Original Post]
    Again for Raleigh, she looks better than 95% of the ads. Compared to other countries and places I have gone, she's in the top 60%. I think that is pretty accurate and I think most here would agree with me.
    I think that's too extreme. Not saying their aren't some rough ones here, but there are very hot ones too, and I've traveled plenty. I've seen many very hot girls come through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape