Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 1398 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24859

    Sarah West

    Has anyone had a recent trip with her? Thinking about pulling the trigger for an outcall next week when I am back in town.

    I remember a recent report saying she is legit but likes the political talk, its on her profile as an interest but I would rather talk about the origins of Cottage Cheese than our current political situation.

    If not, I can TOFFT and report back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahkw

  2. #24858

    I hit this yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Had a meet set up with her today. Got to the location but she would not give me the room number unless I called.

    WTF I'm using a text app to correspond with her all day.

    Then this shit the last second. I tired of having my time wasted.
    Wow. I had the same thing happen. Was there at around 7:30 so I guess after you. I used google voice so I was able to call.

    I have to say I was underwhelmed. Someone said she is not GFE and not the most sensual gal. I would second third and fourth that.

    Very rules-based. Do this, don't do that. She has a nice sexy body and cute face, but that's it.

    I finally gave up because each time I was getting into it she said I couldn't do that (like don't go in and out so much!) WTF?

  3. #24857
    Quote Originally Posted by StonedTodaBone  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/163836606

    Setup a dream with this beautiful Latina. 10/10 YMMV stay safe gents.
    Had a meet set up with her today. Got to the location but she would not give me the room number unless I called.

    WTF I'm using a text app to correspond with her all day.

    Then this shit the last second. I tired of having my time wasted.

  4. #24856

    Gang Bang Saturday night

    Spots still available for Saturday nights gang bang with Leslie. Contact to reserve a spot don't miss out!

  5. #24855

    Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    She is rubbers optional, right?
    Yes BBFS is available for extra.

  6. #24854

    Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    A few time slots still left for tonight's incall meet. Pm me or txt if you have the number don't miss out on Leslie! True GFE Latina Spinner! 1 hour or half hour visits only tonight!
    She is rubbers optional, right?

  7. #24853

    Latina Linda

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/163836606

    Setup a dream with this beautiful Latina. 10/10 YMMV stay safe gents.

  8. #24852

    Gabryella / Melian

    Is she still w BKS? Does that 667 area code seem right for her? I had a 929 number. Want to make sure it's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTork  [View Original Post]
    Melian is wild one. Fun and when you get her hot enough, she's a squirter. Enjoy.

    - Tork.

  9. #24851

    Squirter

    Melian is wild one. Fun and when you get her hot enough, she's a squirter. Enjoy.

    - Tork.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Melian from BKS. She also started using a third stage name on tryst. Don't remember the name offhand but pics are similar enough to be identifiable.

  10. #24850
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    She's advertising on Tryst. Anyone seen her? Real? Or bait?

    Her number has very few hits. https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella#photos.
    She's real. Melian from BKS. She also started using a third stage name on tryst. Don't remember the name offhand but pics are similar enough to be identifiable.

  11. #24849

    Incall party with UTR

    A few time slots still left for tonight's incall meet. Pm me or txt if you have the number don't miss out on Leslie! True GFE Latina Spinner! 1 hour or half hour visits only tonight!

  12. #24848

    Gabryella Fitness Model with Greek

    She's advertising on Tryst. Anyone seen her? Real? Or bait?

    Her number has very few hits. https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella#photos.

  13. #24847
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGastsby  [View Original Post]
    Again for Raleigh, she looks better than 95% of the ads. Compared to other countries and places I have gone, she's in the top 60%. I think that is pretty accurate and I think most here would agree with me.
    I think that's too extreme. Not saying their aren't some rough ones here, but there are very hot ones too, and I've traveled plenty. I've seen many very hot girls come through.

  14. #24846
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'd say that's more than she used to / normally charges. Maybe next time she'll give yo a deal. But if you're into 10's, go see Linda. Smashed her today and although not GFE, the price is fair and she's really hot, just not the most sensual girl, no DATY, everything covered. 100 qv and 120 with CBJ. Don't fuck it up guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/163836606
    If you don't mind me asking, what's her screening process like? I'm new to the escort game, typically just do AMPs with occasional FS. But she looks young and hot so that could be fun.

  15. #24845
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I was with you until you said she was a 9. 5/10. Did she share some of her smack with you?

    I joke. But not really.
    Again for Raleigh, she looks better than 95% of the ads. Compared to other countries and places I have gone, she's in the top 60%. I think that is pretty accurate and I think most here would agree with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape