Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14173

    Marie continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by CantKnowNow  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree. She is bigger than what I typically like but the BJ skills make up for it in a big way. She's so nice and innocent acting as well which is a big turn on for me. 10/10.
    100% agree. She is clean, kind, and knows how to make it fun. She tried to connect with you which helps. Her eyes are gorgeous. 100% worth it. All woman.

  2. #14172

    Blonde Freaky Surprise

    I have searched the forum, but haven't found anything on this one. Anyone have some insight? Yay or nay?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/789181756256

  3. #14171

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    Just want reiterate that this one will give one of if not the best slow sensual from ship to stern blow jobs in Lex. The rest isn't bad either! LOL. Eyes that lock on and stare into your soul. Try her out guys. Not a girl, a woman. And yes there is a difference. Lo9 k on EB on current page for deets.
    Completely agree. She is bigger than what I typically like but the BJ skills make up for it in a big way. She's so nice and innocent acting as well which is a big turn on for me. 10/10.

  4. #14170

    Solid

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley2010  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her before, Lexington goes by Journey Massage Girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/688867313428
    Journey is probably in my top 3 ATF. Clean Incall. She is really pretty and great at what she does. She recently changed to covered everything which is a bummer but overall it wouldn't stop me from repeating.

  5. #14169

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthReject  [View Original Post]
    Pm me if you have her new number she was one one my all time favorites.
    I agree. She was one of the best. So easy going and sweet. I miss that ass.

  6. #14168

    Cc

    Just saw her for the second time this month and it was better than the first. Saw her bf but doesn't bother me like some of you all complained about.

  7. #14167

    Lilly

    Had a visit with Lilly yesterday. Decent hotel. Definitely has been lived in full time. The room smelled like smoke, but she had some candles lit and the window open which helped. Went for the HH. She's tiny, that's for sure. The spray tan throws me off quite a bit. Not my personal favorite, but it is what it is. BBBJ was great. She's got skills. Slight odor when she straddled my chest so I could get a view of her amazing ass. Definitely was a turn off. Missionary for the finish. If you like tiny girls, she definitely fits that bill. Overall, it was a decent visit. Probably won't repeat. To each their own, but she was much older than her pictures suggest. She's got a rocking little body, but the cons outweigh the pros. The smoke smell of the room (clothes smelled like it when I left), the odor when she was straddled in front of me, and the age issue. For me, these were no go. Again, to each his own, but it wasn't something I'd repeat. She's sweet, but I've been looking for a really clean provider to see on a regular basis. And Lilly wasn't what I'm looking for.

  8. #14166

    Marie

    Just want reiterate that this one will give one of if not the best slow sensual from ship to stern blow jobs in Lex. The rest isn't bad either! LOL. Eyes that lock on and stare into your soul. Try her out guys. Not a girl, a woman. And yes there is a difference. Lo9 k on EB on current page for deets.

  9. #14165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStream  [View Original Post]
    I had an utterly filthy threeway with CC, and a semi retired 'queen of the scene' today. A birthday gift to myself. One of my best meets ever, proper porn vid stuff. Man, those two went at it with each other, and me! Both really lovely girls. Oh, As CC is so UTR, and only seeing regulars, I don't think it's appropriate for me to give out her number, so please, no PMs. I think, tbh, I just wanted to brag, sorry!
    Brag away! CC is absolutely one of the best.

  10. #14164
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStream  [View Original Post]
    I had an utterly filthy threeway with CC, and a semi retired 'queen of the scene' today. A birthday gift to myself. One of my best meets ever, proper porn vid stuff. Man, those two went at it with each other, and me! Both really lovely girls. Oh, As CC is so UTR, and only seeing regulars, I don't think it's appropriate for me to give out her number, so please, no PMs. I think, tbh, I just wanted to brag, sorry!
    Hey who was the other girl. I have an appointment with CC later today.

  11. #14163

    Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by SirFuksHerALot  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Haley we all know? Tall skinny? From Woodhill originally?
    She isn't tall. Done a few car dates with her. She is super cute but she changes her number weekly. Super aggravating.

  12. #14162
    Quote Originally Posted by X1313  [View Original Post]
    Does CC still do BBFS?
    She told me no, she doesn't, I have no reason to disbelieve her.

  13. #14161

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2323  [View Original Post]
    Kelsey is still active. I see her almost once a month. Last time was beginning of December. She has a bf and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know bc we can only meet for a car date but I love being in her ass so car date is a ok with me.
    Pm me if you have her new number she was one one my all time favorites.

  14. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStream  [View Original Post]
    I had an utterly filthy threeway with CC, and a semi retired 'queen of the scene' today. A birthday gift to myself. One of my best meets ever, proper porn vid stuff. Man, those two went at it with each other, and me! Both really lovely girls. Oh, As CC is so UTR, and only seeing regulars, I don't think it's appropriate for me to give out her number, so please, no PMs. I think, tbh, I just wanted to brag, sorry!
    Does CC still do BBFS?

  15. #14159

    Halie not Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by SirFuksHerALot  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Haley we all know? Tall skinny? From Woodhill originally?
    Can't be, tats aren't there and I doubt she's died her hair that dark. I haven't been able to get ahold of her in a few months. Sure do miss her as a friend as well. Went ghost on Snapchat and FB.

    If anyone has recent contact or number PM me. Just like to know how she's doing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape