Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 9692
-
01-28-24 09:26 #7532Regular Member

Posts: 12Seen her a few times. Most recently in December. Hot. Nice body and great tits. Offered BBFS but I declined. This last visit was not as good as the previous as she had a bad attitude.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 08:35 #7531Senior Member

Posts: 320Visited recently myself
After seeing a couple of reviews, I decided to give it a go myself. Comms were ok, and the location is quiet residential. A nice changeup from rise sketchy motels.
Very cute petite body, and the scars don't bother me at all..nobodys perfect. Covered everything, so it's hard to judge the flute lesson. The main event was a bit impersonal. No kissing or anything, but she took a nice pounding without pushing you away like some these hoes, and really got into it after I picked up the pace. No lurkers or anything. She said she did have a roomie that doesn't play, but I didn't hear a peep from anyone during my visit.
Sweet gal. A nice hug when leaving and even ran me down to give me something I forgot in the room. I'd say she's probably pretty new, because she had a nice attitude. Some of the career gals are all bitchy 90% of the time.
Would repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 20:23 #7530Senior Member

Posts: 155What all does she offer and if she's younger I assume she's newer?
Originally Posted by GameCocks
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 16:30 #7529Senior Member

Posts: 75Motel
Anyone checked out STG Motel 6 is now advertising Asian.
-
01-26-24 20:35 #7528Asshole, add me to your ignore list

Posts: 429Winter
She is real. She is staying in the Fantasy Harbour area. Pics are accurate. I left before anything started. She has handlers.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 19:00 #7527Regular Member

Posts: 20Met up with her last night. Pics are her, cute face too. As JstStrtngOut, she does have deep scars on her legs on arm. Also agreed, she's definitely not the brightest. But she's very sweet and accommodating. Didn't feel mechanical at all. Not sure I'd repeat, but I do recommend if you're looking for a young, cute petite girl. Definitely YMMV.
Originally Posted by CrazySage79
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 16:37 #7526Senior Member

Posts: 236Info??
Anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...c/518051911196
-
01-26-24 13:14 #7525Regular Member

Posts: 8I'm interested. Send me the #.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 08:49 #7524Senior Member

Posts: 297No reviews
I've been waiting for a review on her I reached out a few times I got an uneasy vibe from her so I never made it to the appointment and considering how cute she is makes you wonder why no one has made a review about her yet.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 08:13 #7523Senior Member

Posts: 155I actually can't confirm on her performance but she is real I saw her once at the mall. We didn't meet I just happened to walk by and recognize her it looked like she was meeting someone as she keep looking around. Pictures are accurate and I'm also interested in her if anyone has any performance review?
Originally Posted by JohnArakk843
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 06:46 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 320No name
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/152522261830
I usually view an ad with no name as a red flag, because you can't search for a review. Anyone know who this one is? Posts frequently, but without a review, can't pull the trigger. Anyone try?
-
01-25-24 22:25 #7521Senior Member

Posts: 363Blonde Jade back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/810458334051
Blonde Jade back from visit with uncle. Monger safe fellers.
-
01-25-24 22:11 #7520Senior Member

Posts: 128Hotel on 21st street
Anyone know what happened to the hotel on 21st street, there were a few cop cars there this afternoon.
-
01-25-24 14:39 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 116Interested
I'm interested willing to trade if you want.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 10:52 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 236Mail box is full
I'd love to meet your friend. Can you send me her contact info please.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






