Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 24555
-
01-27-24 22:10 #19305Senior Member

Posts: 39Damsel
I saw her awhile back for a car date off of Caton Ave. Very average bbj. She use to hang with a provider named Tara that was 100 times better. She will give you a lot of motions and noises though.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 19:49 #19304Regular Member

Posts: 7SweetyT
I had a dream with her once. Best to text her first she did say she thought I was LEO because I texted her before but didn't get back to her. Private residence clean. CBJ was 8/10. She did ask how I wanted to fuck her. Hit her in missionary she seemed into it. I'd repeat, I just don't feel like driving to her LOL.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/164085159
-
01-27-24 18:47 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 586Better off asking in the SB threads
Pretty sure she's come up in the SB thread in Baltimore or NOVA at some point.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 15:56 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 1065Sounds like you'll be taking one for the team
She's asking for five bills. No reviews. Little bit of Photoshop. Hiding the gut. What can go wrong?
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
You can always go over to the other board that starts with the letter T and ask the discussion group if anyone recognizes her photo.
-
01-27-24 14:16 #19301Senior Member

Posts: 647Both are legit. Brandi can be moody and bipolar at times but usually gets the job done. And would definitely be willing to open up her menu if you are willing to pay more (nothing out of the ordinary or ridiculous but she will upcharge). Ditto for Lilly. Although I've heard reports on here now that she has developed GPS and has a black girlfriend / pimp (lesbian? Acquaintance? Who the hell knows!) that comes barging in sometimes or banging on the door trying to cut the date short. But to be fair, I saw her twice before I moved and didn't have any issues or problems whatsoever at all. Excellent service and excellent rates.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 13:28 #19300Senior Member

Posts: 113Lily Gumdrop
I dreamed Lily was legit once upon a time. Was a chill session. I dreamt I only ventured to see what that gumjob was about, but it was so good I negotiated trying out the box as well in the middle of the session. She is petite but she's got a nice little bubble butt, so I handled that in doggy. Gave her tattoo some motion when I was hittin' it, she takes large plumming well. She was nice in my dream and accommodating. No complaints.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 10:50 #19299Regular Member

Posts: 11Ashley Elise (AKA Mom Next Door)
Anyone see this one:
https://tryst.link/escort/justine-love
https://www.models-world.com/profile/miss-ashley-298/
She's been advertising in Baltimore and York for going on 6 months now, but I still can't find any reviews. She's very intriguing and feels genuine, and I may TOFTT soon, but if anyone has insight, please let me know. I'm cross posting this in the York, PA page as well.
Thanks.
Monger.
-
01-27-24 08:49 #19298Banned Member

Posts: 275Gumjob Brandi or Lilly
Are either legit? Lilly changes her number so much it has me suspicious.
-
01-26-24 15:56 #19297Senior Member

Posts: 212Damsel. Doesn't seem to respond (friend of Necky Becky)
I've tried her multiple times over the last few weeks without a response. Not even hours / days later, like some of these girls. She's got an interesting look, so I'm hoping to try her out. I'll report back if she actually responds / I see her.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 11:57 #19296Senior Member

Posts: 441She does doubles with this blonde girl:https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...2/945607992899.
Originally Posted by Entertainer
[View Original Post]
Has anyone seen the blonde? I'm just curious.
-
01-26-24 10:48 #19295Regular Member

Posts: 15Kate Rosedale
It seems she takes down and puts back up here is the latest link for Kate in Rosedale to be caustious of.
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/164007394
-
01-26-24 08:24 #19294Senior Member

Posts: 171Sweetly T
Tried to call, text her, black provider on Pulaski without any success, curious as to if anyone has had a quality dream with her. Sorry I can't post a link, my computer skills on my phone are on par with the Amish. Any insight would be appreciated.
-
01-26-24 07:33 #19293Regular Member

Posts: 5Link / Pic I missed
I should have known better since most include at least a link. As said in the recent post, so many similar or same names.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...o/052020520363
-
01-26-24 02:05 #19292Senior Member

Posts: 43I only saw her a few times and there'd just be more shit to put up with each time so I figured it wasn't worth the hassle. And then she tried to run me 3 bills for an hour saying she normally charged 5 LOL. I had an amazing and unforgettable time with her when she first started but it was sadly never the same after that.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 00:37 #19291Senior Member

Posts: 565Peaches
This girl is a narcissist, she's bipolar and a serial lair LOL. She always had a boytoy tagging along every few months. One time it was a young white boy who she's telling me is her brother. He's downstairs in the lobby waiting for me to finish fucking her while she's telling him she only does dominatrix work with clients. And these dudes are believing this shit. Another time it was the young guy at the pretzel place at the mall. This poor kid thought she was his girlfriend. I remember fucking her while he was in the adjoining room and she's telling me to be quiet because she tells everyone she's a dominatrix and they're cool with that. I'm not going to lie, that did turn me on for a while but then I started seeing her doing stuff that would mean serious jail time for anyone else in the room with her so I gave her a break.
Originally Posted by JamesChase407
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





