Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 9697
-
01-26-24 06:46 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 320No name
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/152522261830
I usually view an ad with no name as a red flag, because you can't search for a review. Anyone know who this one is? Posts frequently, but without a review, can't pull the trigger. Anyone try?
-
01-25-24 22:25 #7521Senior Member

Posts: 363Blonde Jade back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/810458334051
Blonde Jade back from visit with uncle. Monger safe fellers.
-
01-25-24 22:11 #7520Senior Member

Posts: 128Hotel on 21st street
Anyone know what happened to the hotel on 21st street, there were a few cop cars there this afternoon.
-
01-25-24 14:39 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 116Interested
I'm interested willing to trade if you want.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 10:52 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 236Mail box is full
I'd love to meet your friend. Can you send me her contact info please.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 03:03 #7517Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone ever meet her
Just curious if anyone has ever met her? Wondering if she is legit. Feel free to PM me or respond in here. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/324382981308
-
01-24-24 07:39 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 155Let me know if you take the dive too. I'm interested.
Originally Posted by CrazySage79
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 21:23 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 74I met her tonight
You won't get robbed. She lives in an apt with a female roommate one block off of Rt17. But. She looks way too young (in my opinion), the scars on the thighs were a turnoff, and she's not the sharpest provider you're going to meet. Would not repeat. She will take 1. 0 and time doesn't matter.
Originally Posted by CrazySage79
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 19:10 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 129For everyone I missed a number on my cut and paste, it's a 5.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 13:47 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 236Me Too
I went the other day and rally wasnt impressed. Made me wait for far too long and should have just left.
Originally Posted by BlkMax
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 12:02 #7512Regular Member

Posts: 9I got the run around from her. She said she was leaving a motel, then on her way to a new motel. I guess she could not get a room, so we decided on carplay for a discount. As I neared the carplay location, I saw she had a pimp / handler with her. It didn't look safe at all, so I left.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 09:02 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 129No more DM's
Thanks man. Just met her. Tested back quick and easy to set up. Nice girl.
Her dance card is full. Appreciate the help fellas.
-
01-22-24 22:08 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 398Who is she. I've been looking for something solid. Just can't trust some of these chicks in town. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 19:09 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 297Asian
So this was the first time going to the Asians and wasn't a fan of it wasn't bad but wasn't my cup of tea.
-
01-22-24 17:27 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 166Friend
Thanks man. Just met her. Tested back quick and easy to set up. Nice girl.
.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





