Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 907 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 764 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9650
    Quote Originally Posted by Factory654  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers,

    Would anyone be willing to PM Hope's contact info? I'll be in town next week and I'm rethinking my original provider given the lack of communication I've received from her. The texts were every couple days, now I'm just getting ghosted, which sucks.

    I'd really appreciate your help, boys.
    Please PM too!

  2. #9649

    Hope

    Hello fellow mongers,

    Would anyone be willing to PM Hope's contact info? I'll be in town next week and I'm rethinking my original provider given the lack of communication I've received from her. The texts were every couple days, now I'm just getting ghosted, which sucks.

    I'd really appreciate your help, boys.

  3. #9648

    Riley

    As far as Riley, I haven't seen her recently but I saw her a few years ago, at the time her rates were quite reasonable I thought but I know they have fluctuated since then. She was pretty and friendly enough. Fairly short covered followed by a few positions, things went smooth enough until doggy. She made some minor complaint about me being too big (I'm not small but definitely not so miraculously well endowed that I imagine it being a problem for a girl in this line of work) and eventually stopped and said I couldn't "just keep banging away back there" which her comment has really stuck with me as a real turn off moment. Shortly after that she suggested I take the condom off and jerk myself to finish since we were getting close on time. This wasn't appealing to me and it wasn't long after that she started getting a phone call so I got dressed and left as politely as I could given the circumstances. Left me with a bit of a bad impression and I haven't seen her again since then. It wasn't that she was a dead lay, but just really kinda lacking in enthusiasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I sure if any of us knew a girl like this. We might keep them for ourself. But here are the most decent girls you can get on here.

    Just search these names.

    Hope.

    Serenity.

    CC.

    You can also ask if anyone can share their regulars.

    So far I lost all of mine. I'm working on another one but she been very hard to figure out. But that's neither here nor there.

    Not if you want to spend big money and want tight kitty..

  4. #9647
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Got suckered into seeing her. Another example of lower head telling upper head what to do.

    Her pictures seemed ok. Body ok. Messaged promptly.

    Then night before she texts and asks for money for food.

    Reluctantly I kept appointment at RRI and went upstairs. Door opens to trashy room. She has a large bandage on her face. Said she got cut.

    Repulsed is not the word.

    I went ahead with covered FS and just thought of someone else and got in, off and out.

    Very sketchy. Be aware and be careful.
    Just for science how many teeth is she missing?

  5. #9646

    Lexi

    Any one have any experience with this one?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5029005138

  6. #9645

    Beware of Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Got suckered into seeing her. Another example of lower head telling upper head what to do.

    Her pictures seemed ok. Body ok. Messaged promptly.

    Then night before she texts and asks for money for food.

    Reluctantly I kept appointment at RRI and went upstairs. Door opens to trashy room. She has a large bandage on her face. Said she got cut.

    Repulsed is not the word.

    I went ahead with covered FS and just thought of someone else and got in, off and out.

    Very sketchy. Be aware and be careful.
    Abby used to be in Cincinnati and was well known for her scams and even reports of robbery. There are reviews in the Cincy forum about her. She used to have a male who hung out with her and was a part of the "act". I would consider myself lucky and forgot you ever knew of her.

    Take care and be safe!

  7. #9644
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeStevens  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers, Do any of You out there know of a provider that is some what attractive, with a nice figure that has the natural ability to really clamp down on your pole. I don't mean just a little bit, but clamp down like a machinist vise. I have only meant one provider in all my years in the hobby. Meet her in Phoenix years ago. She was from Colorado. Super attractive with extra ordinary Vagina Muscles. What an experience.
    I sure if any of us knew a girl like this. We might keep them for ourself. But here are the most decent girls you can get on here.

    Just search these names.

    Hope.

    Serenity.

    CC.

    You can also ask if anyone can share their regulars.

    So far I lost all of mine. I'm working on another one but she been very hard to figure out. But that's neither here nor there.

    Not if you want to spend big money and want tight kitty.

    Here a few I seen reviews on.

    Kiki.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161026485

    Prices are high but heard she tight and petite.

    Maybe riley.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/163982096

    I heard she tight too but a dead lay.

    Just do your due diligence and see what you might find.

    There are some new young girls out here lately. Not sure if they are worth anything.

    TOFTT buddy and give us a review.

  8. #9643
    Quote Originally Posted by ZJustMe  [View Original Post]
    One session we did, we did not discuss but she hesitated (for a second), so I went in guns blazing. She is also a squirter, and I find that hot.
    Met her a couple hours ago. She's not quite as cute as her pics. But she was enjoyable. Heavier but she has a nice ass. Nice skin.

    And she did allow me to do BB. She seems pretty healthy, meaning I didn't see signs of drugs or anything.

    Pretty good overall. She made some comments that made me think she actually wanted to see me outside of the hobby. Not sure I want that LOL.

  9. #9642
    Quote Originally Posted by SWaffles  [View Original Post]
    Answering my own questions, as she told me herself she apparently does all services LOL.

    Definitely going to hit her up.
    One session we did, we did not discuss but she hesitated (for a second), so I went in guns blazing. She is also a squirter, and I find that hot.

  10. #9641

    Alba

    Quote Originally Posted by SWaffles  [View Original Post]
    Does she do any BB services?
    Answering my own questions, as she told me herself she apparently does all services LOL.

    Definitely going to hit her up.

  11. #9640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1658

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    Seger,

    While I've no idea whatsoever if there is any involvement from Abby or "Seductive Redhead" as she calls herself, I do know for an absolute fact that she is at the specific location you are inquiring about and has been for some time. Again, while I have no clue what is going on with this situation or who is involved, I can tell you that Abby is definitely at the location you are asking about. Hope this helps.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...728/5138159703
    Thank you! going to call a bit later and ask her. That could be her both are about the same age and got the same body type. I take Abby on the up and up then was thinking someone else more sinister. I know this a shot in the dark, but I was just asking.

  12. #9639
    Quote Originally Posted by ZJustMe  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times, always a great experience. She aims to please and likes most things if you are feeling adventurous. Most of the time we met at her apartment, and one time at a hotel.
    Does she do any BB services?

  13. #9638
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    Seger,

    While I've no idea whatsoever if there is any involvement from Abby or "Seductive Redhead" as she calls herself, I do know for an absolute fact that she is at the specific location you are inquiring about and has been for some time. Again, while I have no clue what is going on with this situation or who is involved, I can tell you that Abby is definitely at the location you are asking about. Hope this helps.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...728/5138159703
    Got suckered into seeing her. Another example of lower head telling upper head what to do.

    Her pictures seemed ok. Body ok. Messaged promptly.

    Then night before she texts and asks for money for food.

    Reluctantly I kept appointment at RRI and went upstairs. Door opens to trashy room. She has a large bandage on her face. Said she got cut.

    Repulsed is not the word.

    I went ahead with covered FS and just thought of someone else and got in, off and out.

    Very sketchy. Be aware and be careful.

  14. #9637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Matty May

    Matty is the girl on the right (red hair). She changes phone numbers constantly. The last post that I could find for her is below. Try this number:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...029/5024962321

    It's been a while since I have seen her, but I know others that have. She is great, but if she gives you the story "I need money for a room so I can see you. If you sent $40 now, just take it off our session" then just hang up. There is a good chance it is her roommate using her phone acting like she is Matty. That happens quite often.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeStevens  [View Original Post]
    Hey PawgFan88 Would You have contact info. Of Matty May. Which one is Matty in Photo? What is the other girls name. Two of the hottest girls I have seen on here in awhile. Thanks. LS.

  15. #9636

    Alba

    Quote Originally Posted by HardDude  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/161512412

    Came across this latina posting quite frequently. I did see one positive review and a ghosting review on the forum so far Just wondering if anyone has visited her recently. Any idea what her rates are like?

    Stay safe,

    HD.
    I have seen her a few times, always a great experience. She aims to please and likes most things if you are feeling adventurous. Most of the time we met at her apartment, and one time at a hotel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape