Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 16678
-
01-26-24 15:08 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 286I don't imagine you will get a reply if you asked her if you could skip the underwear. I don't know the ins and outs of it, but even if she has a natural healing degree. She probably has some professional culpability if she does anything sketchy.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 11:50 #14682Senior Member

Posts: 223Benefits of being a cartoon buff I guess LOL.
Originally Posted by BlutoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 11:30 #14681Senior Member

Posts: 199Angelica
I don't recall that far back so can't answer that question. I sent her text at 10:49 pm Yesterday about requirement for wearing her provided underwear and still no replay. She has sent text several times a year saying light touch massage for $100. But till now never replied back.
Originally Posted by IronMan74
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 09:51 #14680Senior Member

Posts: 286I think I saw her around 2013-14. She was just a masseuse and model then. Did you get the sense that there was something a bit off?
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 08:53 #14679Senior Member

Posts: 286I saw her a long time ago before she was Dr. White and went by her real name. Her birth name is not white. She changed it after getting her medical training. She used to model and did some semi nude stuff. The experience was pretty strange and absolutely no hint that anything more than a weak but occasionally teasing massage was an option. I got the impression that she was very nice, but somewhat out there. I would be worried that she would call the police if you did anything that she felt was inappropriate. I dd think about starting to self serve, but I was worried that might trigger her. Anyone self serve with her and not end up in handcuffs?
Originally Posted by BrutonGaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 00:01 #14678Senior Member

Posts: 199Angelica
I sent her a text saying I would like to see her but will not wear underwear. As I get lots of massages without wearing underwear. I did see her back in 2012 and the second time I left underwear off & she covered me with a pillowcase. Good massage only. Some of her pics are the same as 2012.
Originally Posted by BlutoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 19:54 #14677Regular Member

Posts: 18I was wondering if anyone was ever going to crack that particular easter egg. Good job!
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 19:53 #14676Regular Member

Posts: 18This is a very clever and flagrant suggestion. I'll add it to the hopper.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 19:47 #14675Regular Member

Posts: 18Alana / Gabby: Gone again
The most recent ad is also gone.
Originally Posted by BlutoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 19:45 #14674Regular Member

Posts: 18Angelica, excellent review
This is an excellent review, very detailed. Thank you. Matches my experience exactly. I have zero regrets about seeing her, but once was enough for me.
Originally Posted by BrutonGaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 16:50 #14673Senior Member

Posts: 207Brilliant!
That is an excellent idea. I would have never thought about that. I've had a couple of providers that do not advertise much but that is the closest thing I've found to UTR. I will totally try the "reference" approach though. I've never done a duo, I do have it on the bucket list though.
Originally Posted by EndoExo
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
Peace.
-
01-25-24 14:22 #14672Regular Member

Posts: 11You're right about the chicken and egg problem. I've found a couple UTRs by asking the escorts I regularly see if they have any friends that they can bring for a duo. Then ask for info about the friend to see if it's an UTR or other established lady. During the duo, if I like the UTR, I can get her contact info and see her separately.
Originally Posted by Buster1030
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 13:52 #14671Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks. That's good advice. I'm definitely going to try something along those lines. There's just a world where this woman is inexplicably marketing a non-sexual service in the most sexual way possible, and I don't want to harass her, if that's the case. I'll answer your questions below. In exchange can you provide any info on where "up here" is or what provider you may be discussing? DM is ok, if you'd prefer. Also ok if you'd prefer not to.
Originally Posted by Buster1030
[View Original Post]
Her rates are available on her Craigslist ads, but it's been $100 for a 1 hour "featherlite / soft touch" or $160 for a 1 hour CBD / VIP. She also offers 1.5 hour visits for an extra $50 (each type). I've done both the 1 hour and 1. 5 hour VIP ones. She also offers a 2 hour session, but I can't imagine that's what it would take to get across the finish line. I assumed the VIP would be the choice.
I agree about the pics. They do seem to be at least based on her somehow. But her hair is usually up, and it is more of a reddish hue. I wouldn't say she's hot, but she at least vaguely resembles those photos (other than the hair color) and is attractive enough. She's usually wearing a tight fitting tank top that shows a good amount of cleavage and tight shorts. Pretty average size body, etc. , though she appears to have pretty good size tits. I will keep you posted if I get anywhere.
-
01-25-24 13:30 #14670Senior Member

Posts: 207Asking for a friend.
I would like to start a discussion around UTR providers and how to make first contact. It appears to be the classic chicken and egg scenario. If I have an UTR provider, then I would be reluctant to share any info, and if info is being shared, they arent really UTR. On the flip side, if I don't have a UTR provider, I cannot get / ask for said info because of the former. What I am looking for, and I think would be a good general discussion for this group, would be if you have one or more UTR providers, how did you get there. I'm willing to put in the time and learn / experiment, but starting out on the right foot with some hints, tricks, and pointers would be helpful.
Thank you for any and all information you care to share.
As always.
Peace.
-
01-25-24 09:34 #14669Senior Member

Posts: 1323Sierra
I did check on her a while back. Sierra is probably still on an all-inclusive State "vacation". If one was interested, one could find her real name in the archived news reports, then do a CCAP search and an inmate search to find the details.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






